Page 1440 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 440 940 1340 1390 1430 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1450 ... LastLast
Results 35,976 to 36,000 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    DTTAM: the heart doc sent me a bill last month for the monitor I wore back in November. They don't allow you to pay online, so I wrote a check and mailed it. I got a past due bill today, so I looked and yep, they haven't cashed my check. I've been trying to call them repeatedly and their phone always shows busy. Who doesn't allow you to pay a bill online these days? It's 2021.
    That is stupid! I don't even have checks....lol.

I paid a doctor visit online once, and got a past due bill for it later. Luckily, I held on to my confirmation number and had to call. Told them I paid it the day I got the bill and it was over a month ago. She was like, "oh I see your payment, they just didn't apply it to your account yet." WTF? So they slacked on applying it, yet had no qualms about sending me a past due bill. Maybe they thought I would be stupid enough to pay it again.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

How the fuck am I supposed to back out of my driveway?
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How the fuck am I supposed to back out of my driveway?
    My neighbors used to do this at our old house. It drove me insane. Do you know these neighbors where you could go ask them to move the truck?

My neighbors used to do this at our old house. It drove me insane. Do you know these neighbors where you could go ask them to move the truck?
    No. Last time I tried to get them face to face, no one answered the door, though cars were outside and they were obviously home.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

No. Last time I tried to get them face to face, no one answered the door, though cars were outside and they were obviously home.
    In my town, if someone if blocking you from being able to get out of your driveway you can call the cops. I am sure you don't want to do that though, as I didn't with my neighbors. Why can't people be considerate??? Are you needing to leave right now?

In my town, if someone if blocking you from being able to get out of your driveway you can call the cops. I am sure you don't want to do that though, as I didn't with my neighbors. Why can't people be considerate??? Are you needing to leave right now?
    They moved it. I went out to get my husband beer while he cooks dinner.

Didn't realize how sick I am until I grabbed the case and it went straight to the ground. Good thing it was aluminum cans. I'm weak as hell.

They moved it. I went out to get my husband beer while he cooks dinner.

Didn't realize how sick I am until I grabbed the case and it went straight to the ground. Good thing it was aluminum cans. I'm weak as hell.
    Glad they moved, but that's not good that you feel that way. I never felt like that with my kidney infection (not saying it couldn't happen, but it makes me think you are pretty sick). Maybe you should call your doc again on Monday if you're not feeling better. I'm worried about you!

Glad they moved, but that's not good that you feel that way. I never felt like that with my kidney infection (not saying it couldn't happen, but it makes me think you are pretty sick). Maybe you should call your doc again on Monday if you're not feeling better. I'm worried about you!
    I made an app to take a COVID test tomorrow. Just to rule it out.

I made an app to take a COVID test tomorrow. Just to rule it out.
    I hope you feel better soon!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This is my fave thread

I hate it when I'm watching a semi interesting movie/show then an innocent animal is killed in it. I can't watch it anymore after that.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I hope you feel better soon!
    Thank you. The results aren't back yet.

This is my fave thread

I hate it when I'm watching a semi interesting movie/show then an innocent animal is killed in it. I can't watch it anymore after that.
    I had that issue with the film Winter Passing (Zooey D and Ed Harris) - it was a great film but there was a scene with a kitten at the beginning which really bothered me and I almost had to shut it off. However, I read online the reason behind it, and I had missed an important plot point regarding it. It didn't make it bother me any less, but it helped me to not hate the character.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

This is my fave thread

Ugh, same! People can die all day long, but an animal (mainly a dog) gets killed...I'm out. If I can tell it's coming, I switch it off.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Ugh, same! People can die all day long, but an animal (mainly a dog) gets killed...I'm out. If I can tell it's coming, I switch it off.
    https://www.doesthedogdie.com/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

This is amazing! They really have a site for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    This is amazing! They really have a site for everything.
    Yes and this is actually quite useful, for newer and current things. Not so helpful if you like older movies but...

https://www.doesthedogdie.com/media/12736
    Last edited by puzzld; 02-23-2021 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I had that issue with the film Winter Passing (Zooey D and Ed Harris) - it was a great film but there was a scene with a kitten at the beginning which really bothered me and I almost had to shut it off. However, I read online the reason behind it, and I had missed an important plot point regarding it. It didn't make it bother me any less, but it helped me to not hate the character.
    I was watching a movie last night and the main character (Bill Skarsgard) kills the family dog as a "sacrifice". I stopped watching right away. I especially can't stand it when the animal killed has a kid owner, who is very upset about the death.

Same thing with Drag Me To Hell. When I found out she was going to kill that cute little kitten I turned that shit off.

I'm going to tell my mom about this site! She wants to know everything about a movie before she watches it, including the ending. She's the only person I know that hasn't seen Titanic.

The sperm donor went to the store to buy me a coke. He came back with coke zero sugar. Barf! This dumbass can never do anything right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

The sperm donor went to the store to buy me a coke. He came back with coke zero sugar. Barf! This dumbass can never do anything right.
    That is annoying. Both the coke zero and the fact that someone who has ONE job messes it up.

I want a coke. It should be a "real" high octane coke. Preferably a coke in a 20oz bottle but bottle size is negotiable and if cans are all they have... OK. But don't be bringing a cherry coke, a diet coke or something really messed up like Pepsi, RC, or Shasta.

DTTAM: trying to get a company to send you something, and they keep claiming they emailed it, but you never get it. Yes, the email they have is correct and yes I have checked all folders. This is 4th time they claim they have sent it and I never get it. It's BS!

DTTAM: trying to get a company to send you something, and they keep claiming they emailed it, but you never get it. Yes, the email they have is correct and yes I have checked all folders. This is 4th time they claim they have sent it and I never get it. It's BS!
    SO frustrating!

Sit with the person on the phone till you get it, that's what I do.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Sit with the person on the phone till you get it, that's what I do.
    Two hours later that's finally what I did, much to their protest. I was hoping to avoid that, but no such luck. It still wasn't working but a supervisor forced it through another way finally and I got it. My head really hurts now.

Dagnabbit! My period came back. I've been breastfeeding for almost 13 months and I was hoping it wouldn't come back till I stopped breastfeeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I still haven't got my stimmi

Thread Information