Page 1423 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 423 923 1323 1373 1413 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1433 1473 ... LastLast
Results 35,551 to 35,575 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Here ya go. http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ression-Thread

When I don’t take my anti depressants the night before the next day I get the “zaps”. It’s the weirdest thing ever. Plus I feel like shit.
    Thanks
    Oh I hate the zapping thing! I used to get that when I took Pristiq. Now I take Effexor which doesn't give me zaps, I just turn into a sobbing mess if I forget to take them. Definitely DID NOT forget them last night so I feel ok today apart from a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I will update you on how it worked and what I think of it. I spent all morning denying it was a UTI, but it got worse this afternoon. I am waiting on the OTC urinary pills to work so that I am not in agony, and then I am going to go find our insurance info and do the visit. I used to get UTI's all the time, but now I seem to randomly get one about every 3 or so years. At least it's not like once a month or so anymore. I keep the OTC UTI pain pills around though just in case. I had to dig, but I finally found them.

I hope you're not getting sick too! I keep seeing all the stats on how bad the regular flu is right now. It makes me not want to leave my house! Stay well!
    I hope you both feel better quickly I used to get UTIs all the time. It was horrible. I haven't had one for about a year which is probably my longest stretch ever. You can get OTC UTI pills there? We don't have anything like that here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg View Post
    Thanks
    Oh I hate the zapping thing! I used to get that when I took Pristiq. Now I take Effexor which doesn't give me zaps, I just turn into a sobbing mess if I forget to take them. Definitely DID NOT forget them last night so I feel ok today apart from a headache.

I hope you both feel better quickly I used to get UTIs all the time. It was horrible. I haven't had one for about a year which is probably my longest stretch ever. You can get OTC UTI pills there? We don't have anything like that here.
    You can get the little red pills that turn your urine orange and block the pain OTC here. You can even get them with just enough antibiotic in them that it will prevent it from getting worse, but it won't cure the infection. It's better than nothing, I remember back in the day when even those were prescription only.

I didn't do the teledoc thing yesterday because my pharmacy closed early (so I wouldn't have been able to get my script anyway) and I convinced myself (after taking the OTC thing and feeling much better) that it wasn't a UTI and was maybe pelvic floor tightness...so today I woke up and my kidney area is killing me. I fucked up and now it's much worse. I have to see the doc today. I have a little super bowl party planned tonight. I don't have time for this.

Glad you are feeling better today!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You can get the little red pills that turn your urine orange and block the pain OTC here. You can even get them with just enough antibiotic in them that it will prevent it from getting worse, but it won't cure the infection. It's better than nothing, I remember back in the day when even those were prescription only.

I didn't do the teledoc thing yesterday because my pharmacy closed early (so I wouldn't have been able to get my script anyway) and I convinced myself (after taking the OTC thing and feeling much better) that it wasn't a UTI and was maybe pelvic floor tightness...so today I woke up and my kidney area is killing me. I fucked up and now it's much worse. I have to see the doc today. I have a little super bowl party planned tonight. I don't have time for this.

Glad you are feeling better today!
    I’ve taken that Azo stuff before and it does help. I’m sorry you got worse keep us posted.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I’ve taken that Azo stuff before and it does help. I’m sorry you got worse keep us posted.
    So I actually went in to the clinic because I had to be right by there anyway and they could fit me in (so no update on how the teledoc was). It's a kidney infection. She gave me cephalexin. I am keeping dosed up on the AZO stuff and feel ok. I've had a million bladder infections, but I have actually never had a kidney infection before.

Thanks for checking on me! I should have done it yesterday and I probably wouldn't be in this position today.

I don't understand people's obsession specifically my mil's obsession with Walmart.
    Yeah. They have cheap stuff, but it's usually crap. Also, they treat their employees like crap (from what I heard).
    A friend of the mil wants to get us a boppy, she asked what design we wanted.
    I posted a photo of the exact cover we wanted.
    The question my mil asked was where did you find that?
    Um... the official Boppy site. Because my mil saw one at walmart.com.
    Apparently, there's only one website she peruses and everything must come from there or some crap (at least what I think).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I didn't even know what a boppy was until I googled it.

DTTAM: cleaning products in spray cans that stop spraying and lose pressure while half of the product remains.

My phone won?t let me reply with quotes but the original boppy pillow can be bought at Walmart, Amazon and Target. It?s not a different product because it?s from a different store. Now the pillow cover is a different story. I found cute ones for a boy on amazon. I?m not sure what you are having.

I notice that aerosol spray cans do that. They won?t spray, so I shake the can and spray again and a bunch of shit comes out.
    My vacuum shit the bed.

My phone won?t let me reply with quotes but the original boppy pillow can be bought at Walmart, Amazon and Target. It?s not a different product because it?s from a different store. Now the pillow cover is a different story. I found cute ones for a boy on amazon. I?m not sure what you are having.

I notice that aerosol spray cans do that. They won?t spray, so I shake the can and spray again and a bunch of shit comes out.
    My vacuum shit the bed.
    What kind of vacuum was it? Everyone swears by Dyson, but I had horrible results with mine and it didn't last long before it died. I would rather have a Hoover anyday at this point.

I found cute a boy on amazon.
    I notice that little boys dont't spray. They don't spray? So I shake the boy and try to spray him again and a bunch of shit comes out. My purchase shit the bed and ran.
    Grab him and bury him in the basement all John Wayne Gacy style!!
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Dyson is terrible, I've had so many problems with their vacuums.

I only know what a boppy is cuz I worked in a few children/baby stores. One of them is Once Upon a Child, which I recommend for good deals. People think it is only used stuff but a lot of new things get sold there - lots of new moms get items for their baby showers that they never even use, and they get priced for cheaper even though they are new. I once got an adorable Juicy Couture outfit (for my cousin's baby) for only $10 - still had the tags on it!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It was a Shark and it was amazing. It was a basic model-but it did an amazing job. RIP vacuum.

I?ve had it for 5 years.

It was a Shark and it was amazing. It was a basic model-but it did an amazing job. RIP vacuum.

I?ve had it for 5 years.
    The Sharks are good machines......they work fab.

This cat genie is driving me crazy! It's making this awful beeping noise and I tried to make it stop by pulling the cleaning cartridge out and putting it back in, but that didn't work. I'm not supposed to touch litter since I'm pregnant so I guess I have to deal with the beeping noise until my husband gets home.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    The Sharks are good machines......they work fab.
    True fact. I bought another one.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    This cat genie is driving me crazy! It's making this awful beeping noise and I tried to make it stop by pulling the cleaning cartridge out and putting it back in, but that didn't work. I'm not supposed to touch litter since I'm pregnant so I guess I have to deal with the beeping noise until my husband gets home.
    I changed litter boxes when I was pregnant, I just wore gloves.

I thought the cat genie disposed of the waste for you?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

True fact. I bought another one.

I changed litter boxes when I was pregnant, I just wore gloves.

I thought the cat genie disposed of the waste for you?
    It does, but that's not the issue here.
    The issue my husband told me is that a sensor gets blocked or dirty and then it makes this awful beeping noise.

I cut my toe nail too short on my big toe. It hurts every time it rubs on something, including my shoe. Fml.

I cut my toe nail too short on my big toe. It hurts every time it rubs on something, including my shoe. Fml.
    Put anbesol on it. Worked for me.

DTTAM: Insurance being idiots. They keep losing stuff and the "person" I have to talk to is never in the office no matter when I call and doesn't call back either.

My mother in law was telling us a cousin who's in the military was stationed in Portland, Oregon.
    She didn't know where Oregon was. She thought it was in another country.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

I?ve had it for 5 years.
    This, and what Saleen said.

My Shark has been going strong for about 12 years now, and seems ready to go for 12 more. Simple, sucks like a motherfucker, and easy to empty and clean. Why pay $600 for a Dyson when you can get something just as good for $125?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

We've been getting our groceries delivered, and they substituted the cat litter. Jasmine said "fuck that" and proceeded to kick all of the litter out of the box. So I ordered some more of our brand and they sent another substitution! I just hope she doesn't start going out of the box.

We've been getting our groceries delivered, and they substituted the cat litter. Jasmine said "fuck that" and proceeded to kick all of the litter out of the box. So I ordered some more of our brand and they sent another substitution! I just hope she doesn't start going out of the box.
    I've never had groceries delivered, but I've heard they substitute a lot. Cats can be picky about their litter...I hope she adjusts soon.

1. Diaper changes are the bane of my existence.
    It's ridiculously annoying when I ask my husband before he walks out the door to go to work to change my son's diaper and he's like, "Nope, I'm late."
    My husband works for a big company, but he works alone. Anyhow, some days when I change my son's diaper, he pees two times, poops, and I end up having to rinse my son off. This time I accidentally got water into his ear.
    I feel like none of that would've happened if my husband took five minutes to help out.

2. My husband recently updated his Facebook status and wrote about how he heard me singing softly to my son. He thought I was singing a lullaby. I was singing a Breaking Benjamin song. Diary of Jane.
    My mil made a comment of course. She said she had to Google Breaking Benjamin and oh my goodness (her words). Wtf?! What's wrong with Breaking Benjamin?! Nothing! She's just an old ass, dumb woman.

I have ongoing neck issues that I have had since I was 10. It only affects one side of my neck. Today I woke up and the other side is so sore I can barely move it. I have no idea what I have done, but it sucks...and my husband misplaced the cord to my TENS unit when he charged it last time, and it's completely dead now.

Thread Information