Page 1415 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 415 915 1315 1365 1405 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1425 1465 ... LastLast
Results 35,351 to 35,375 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Trying to enjoy a semi warm day on my back porch, and subsequently getting locked out whilst really having to pee.

I ordered a train set for a gift, and I got an email notice that my shipment had been delayed due to a....wait for it....train derailment. IRONY!

It doesn't really annoy me, as long as it still gets here on time, it actually makes me laugh, but I didn't know where else to put it.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    My phone broke on April 10th because it took a header off a bench at the museum when I was chaperoning a field trip. I received my money back for it because of the warranty and scraped together enough to pay the difference on a new Galaxy Note 8 that I have wanted forfuckingever. I found a good deal on eBay, made sure it was covered by eBay's guarantee, etc. and ordered it on April 12th. The seller messaged me almost immediately after I paid and said "someone messaged me after you bought it and said they had made an offer first so I need to cancel your order and sell it to them" so I replied "Well I paid for it, so I'm not sure what that means and it sounds like a scam" He was like "No I'm not trying to scam you I promise I live in Portland and here is my phone number you can text me if I want" so of course my hinky meter was totally going off so I called eBay and asked them what to do if this idiot is scamming me because I thought he was and they were like "Well if he cancels your purchase you can leave him negative feedback or if it never comes you can open a dispute."
    Well he told me he shipped it last Saturday but didn't give tracking information (OF COURSE) so all week I have patiently waited until the 19th because eBay said I could start a dispute for it if it wasn't there by then. It didn't come, spoiler alert, and I had messaged him several times for tracking and no response. So tonight I called Paypal and they were like oh you have to wait 10 business days now for the seller to respond. SERIOUSLY?!?
    I can't order another phone because now my money is just tied up until this is over, she said it can take up to 30 days to get it back. So I am using this old phone that lags and has the worst camera ever. I was excited because I wanted to get the new one before my kid's birthday trip tomorrow but now I get to take pictures of awesome animals at the drive-thru safari on this idiot potato phone. I already found out all there is to know about this idiot guy and will be signing him up for every junk mail and text service there is, plus I have his parents address so he can get some terrible things in his name there too.
    The money is on hold for him too in Paypal so basically he is just fucking with both of us now because they aren't going to release it to him (and never did because he was a fairly new seller) so he has no hope of running off with this money, he is just going to ignore them for 10 days so they side with me and I eventually get it back.

I'm SOOO ANNOYED.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    My phone broke on April 10th because it took a header off a bench at the museum when I was chaperoning a field trip. I received my money back for it because of the warranty and scraped together enough to pay the difference on a new Galaxy Note 8 that I have wanted forfuckingever. I found a good deal on eBay, made sure it was covered by eBay's guarantee, etc. and ordered it on April 12th. The seller messaged me almost immediately after I paid and said "someone messaged me after you bought it and said they had made an offer first so I need to cancel your order and sell it to them" so I replied "Well I paid for it, so I'm not sure what that means and it sounds like a scam" He was like "No I'm not trying to scam you I promise I live in Portland and here is my phone number you can text me if I want" so of course my hinky meter was totally going off so I called eBay and asked them what to do if this idiot is scamming me because I thought he was and they were like "Well if he cancels your purchase you can leave him negative feedback or if it never comes you can open a dispute."
    Well he told me he shipped it last Saturday but didn't give tracking information (OF COURSE) so all week I have patiently waited until the 19th because eBay said I could start a dispute for it if it wasn't there by then. It didn't come, spoiler alert, and I had messaged him several times for tracking and no response. So tonight I called Paypal and they were like oh you have to wait 10 business days now for the seller to respond. SERIOUSLY?!?
    I can't order another phone because now my money is just tied up until this is over, she said it can take up to 30 days to get it back. So I am using this old phone that lags and has the worst camera ever. I was excited because I wanted to get the new one before my kid's birthday trip tomorrow but now I get to take pictures of awesome animals at the drive-thru safari on this idiot potato phone. I already found out all there is to know about this idiot guy and will be signing him up for every junk mail and text service there is, plus I have his parents address so he can get some terrible things in his name there too.
    The money is on hold for him too in Paypal so basically he is just fucking with both of us now because they aren't going to release it to him (and never did because he was a fairly new seller) so he has no hope of running off with this money, he is just going to ignore them for 10 days so they side with me and I eventually get it back.

I'm SOOO ANNOYED.
    Update: I got my money back today! And promptly left that scammer a nasty negative feedback. I had to badger Paypal for the refund too, which was super annoying because he finally responded with a fake tracking number and then it was just still sitting there unsolved for several days.

Update: I got my money back today! And promptly left that scammer a nasty negative feedback. I had to badger Paypal for the refund too, which was super annoying because he finally responded with a fake tracking number and then it was just still sitting there unsolved for several days.
    New update:

So I woke up a couple of days ago to see that this guy had invoiced me on facebook like 4 times in the middle of the night, first for $555 which was the amount of the phone, then escalated to $1774 because he said thats how much negative his paypal is now, saying "You took twice as much from me!" Which made me snort cause thats like three times the amount.
    But worryingly enough, he also left a lot of threatening comments, saying that he has family here by me in Texas and now he knows my address from the shipping address and he was going to "send his family to take care of me and get his money back"
    So I have reported it to Paypal and Ebay and am waiting on Paypal but may also report it to the police.

So as a recap, I paid him $555 for a phone he never sent so Paypal gave me my $555 back and now he wants me to give him $1774 or else his family is coming to get me.

SWEET.

On a happier note I was able to order the phone from a much better seller. It comes soon. YAY!!!

New update:

So I woke up a couple of days ago to see that this guy had invoiced me on facebook like 4 times in the middle of the night, first for $555 which was the amount of the phone, then escalated to $1774 because he said thats how much negative his paypal is now, saying "You took twice as much from me!" Which made me snort cause thats like three times the amount.
    But worryingly enough, he also left a lot of threatening comments, saying that he has family here by me in Texas and now he knows my address from the shipping address and he was going to "send his family to take care of me and get his money back"
    So I have reported it to Paypal and Ebay and am waiting on Paypal but may also report it to the police.

So as a recap, I paid him $555 for a phone he never sent so Paypal gave me my $555 back and now he wants me to give him $1774 or else his family is coming to get me.

SWEET.

On a happier note I was able to order the phone from a much better seller. It comes soon. YAY!!!
    He probably "sold" the phone to multiple people (since he said another guy had already bought it) and Paypal probably did pull the money back from all those auctions. So his con fell apart and now he is mad. What a dick! I would think about making a police report. They probably can't do anything, but at least you will have a report in case he continues to escalate.

Wow, that is shitty and scary - the worst combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's fucked up. Definitely report the threat to the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's fucked up. Definitely report the threat to the police.
    I'm going to as soon as I figure out where it's supposed to go lol, Paypal told me to report it to "the authorities"

My AC broke. Can't go to my moms because repair man could be coming at any time. It's 85 in my house. Please be making a thread for me because I think the end is near

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Just relating to your AC being out. I bought a house in Kansas a few decades ago. I decided to save up and pay cash for the central air, instead of having it installed and adding it to the mortgage. I moved in in February, so the goal to pay cash in 18 months seemed attainable.
    I made it until mid-June....it actually worked out okay because I got the AC installed for 12 months same as cash...but yeah. I hate the heat.

Some random man went off on me in McDonalds tonight because after I filled my cup with tea, there was only enough to fill his large cup halfway. Apparently I should have only filled mine halfway, and let him fill his completely.

I just turned and looked at him and said, "well, I was going to go ask them to refill it for you (because I saw that it was running out as he was filling his cup and I was getting my lid, and I also knew I would want a refill later) but now YOU can take the time and go see if they will refill it" and I walked off. Asshole. Like I planned some secret atrocity to make the unsweetened tea run out right after I filled mine. It wasn't even like it was completely finished when I walked off.

Guys that take forever to text back!

He told me he loved me after one hang out and now he takes forever to text back!
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Guys that take forever to text back!

He told me he loved me after one hang out and now he takes forever to text back!
    I don't answer texts right away. It doesn't mean anything, just that I'm busy. I only have my phone near me about 25% of the time. I wouldn't get too worried unless it's days between texts.

What would worry me is that he said he loved you after only hanging out with you once. That would raise some red flags, in my opinion. That's pretty quick.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't answer texts right away. It doesn't mean anything, just that I'm busy. I only have my phone near me about 25% of the time. I wouldn't get too worried unless it's days between texts.

What would worry me is that he said he loved you after only hanging out with you once. That would raise some red flags, in my opinion. That's pretty quick.
    This. That to me is a red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I was definitely weirded out when he said it. I think he might have Asperger's. I'll know for sure when I ask him this weekend.
    Another thing that disturbs me is that he has a troll page (a bunch of people wrote mean satirical? things about him) and I want to know if any of it is true.

I have heard this song (that I have heard before) on TV recently and have NO idea what it is called or how to even look up and it is driving me nuts!!! I heard it on an episode of Little Women: LA and again last night when I was watching the pilot to Floribama Shore (don't judge).

I HATE when I have no way to look it up and it is bugging me!!!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I have heard this song (that I have heard before) on TV recently and have NO idea what it is called or how to even look up and it is driving me nuts!!! I heard it on an episode of Little Women: LA and again last night when I was watching the pilot to Floribama Shore (don't judge).

I HATE when I have no way to look it up and it is bugging me!!!
    I usually try to get a line from the song (if there are lyrics) and put it into Google when this happens to me. It usually pulls it right up.

I discovered two bands that I've found I really like by doing that.

I usually try to get a line from the song (if there are lyrics) and put it into Google when this happens to me. It usually pulls it right up.

I discovered two bands that I've found I really like by doing that.
    I can't think of a chorus or verse or anything....only how it starts off, which of course is "whoa oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh" so that doesn't help. It is a female, and it has a fast, rock sound to it. That's all I got lol.

Tried putting that bit of info in google and couldn't find it. I wish there was a site where you could look up songs that play in certain episodes of tv shows.

I can't think of a chorus or verse or anything....only how it starts off, which of course is "whoa oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh" so that doesn't help. It is a female, and it has a fast, rock sound to it. That's all I got lol.

Tried putting that bit of info in google and couldn't find it. I wish there was a site where you could look up songs that play in certain episodes of tv shows.
    My advice: Watch a lot of TV tll you hear it again.

My advice: Watch a lot of TV tll you hear it again.
    I already watch too much TV, ha. I went to mtv.com and fast forwarded to the clip in the episode, in the hopes it would say it on the bottom when it played (like mtv does sometimes) but it didn't. Boo.

This is going to bug me for days.

If you use an I-phone (or I-pad I suppose), Siri claims to be able to ID songs that are playing, though I have never been successful personally.

I already watch too much TV, ha. I went to mtv.com and fast forwarded to the clip in the episode, in the hopes it would say it on the bottom when it played (like mtv does sometimes) but it didn't. Boo.

This is going to bug me for days.
    Shazam

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    If you use an I-phone (or I-pad I suppose), Siri claims to be able to ID songs that are playing, though I have never been successful personally.
    I don't have an iphone

Shitty 80s songs in ads are driving me INSANE

I got into punk to avoid the shit the first time round

Thread Information