Page 1391 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 391 891 1291 1341 1381 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1401 1441 ... LastLast
Results 34,751 to 34,775 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Having any sort of mouth, lip or tooth/gum pain or irritation.
    I have to keep touching that area over and over with my to tongue. And it isn't safe on my tongue either because I will just roll my tongue around and press it against my palate.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

I am tempted to troll gofundme. I fucking hate gofundme. I can find like 100000000000 reasons for a person to NOT receive free money from a bunch of people on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Like, i hope your kid never gets to go to any school trip ever since your begging for others to take care of that shit for you financially. Did they not know that kids cost money? ForEVER?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Hey Greens. Can I borrow some money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Wait, is someone actually doing a gofundme for their kids field trip??

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Hey Greens. Can I borrow some money?
    It completely changes the way I view a person. If I know someone who creates a gofundme, they might as well just know now I AM FUCKING JUDGING SO HARD. SOOO HARD.

This one bitch was asking for money for some 'personal improvement retreat' and her boyfriend (my friend on fb) was posting about it!! I mean, it took everything I had to not talk massive shit.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I don't doubt it. There's a lot of total bullshit fund raising crap on there. But some I don't mind like medical costs, funeral costs etc. America is a hard place to get ahead enough to afford those kinds of things and it's not like you got yourself in to a bind because of being stupid in those instances.

My bosses dog.

Don't get me wrong. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve dogs. Love them. But he is bringing his new puppy to work and he is running amok every day.

Within five minutes of me arriving today, he shredded two of my files and ran around the office with my paperwork and then crapped in the corner. He cries whenever my boss leaves the room. I get it, he's a puppy. But it is nearly impossible to get work down when a puppy is under your desk chewing on all of your cords and pulling on your pant legs.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

YES!! At my work. There is a sign up in break room. The fucking nerve! Dammit, I am pregnant.. GIVE ME MONEY.

I don't doubt it. There's a lot of total bullshit fund raising crap on there. But some I don't mind like medical costs, funeral costs etc. America is a hard place to get ahead enough to afford those kinds of things and it's not like you got yourself in to a bind because of being stupid in those instances.
    Actual people in dire need are exceptions, most gofundme's are straight bullshit and it makes the people who are asking for money look like major assholes. I can guarantee that the stupid people asking for free money (basically) know actual people in true need of help. What a slap in the face to people truly struggling and NOT ASKING FOR MONEY ON THE INTERNET. Bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    My bosses dog.

Don't get me wrong. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve dogs. Love them. But he is bringing his new puppy to work and he is running amok every day.

Within five minutes of me arriving today, he shredded two of my files and ran around the office with my paperwork and then crapped in the corner. He cries whenever my boss leaves the room. I get it, he's a puppy. But it is nearly impossible to get work down when a puppy is under your desk chewing on all of your cords and pulling on your pant legs.

*sigh*
    I am a dog lover, even I think it's inappropriate to bring animals to work.

I hate when people bring dogs into Walmart or Target ot the grocery store and out them intontje shopping cart.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    YES!! At my work. There is a sign up in break room. The fucking nerve! Dammit, I am pregnant.. GIVE ME MONEY.
    That's gross. I would have a really hard time not saying anything snarky about that shit.

That's gross. I would have a really hard time not saying anything snarky about that shit.
    It's taking me everything not to say something. Never mind the fact she makes more than probably most of the people who work here (it's a small company). If she needs a handout, ask the owner dick, not your co-workers who make less than you and are actually expected to come to work on time and don't leave early every day.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    It's taking me everything not to say something. Never mind the fact she makes more than probably most of the people who work here (it's a small company). If she needs a handout, ask the owner dick, not your co-workers who make less than you and are actually expected to come to work on time and don't leave early every day.

These are things that I don't miss about working in an office.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    My bosses dog.

*sigh*
    WTF? Are you getting paid to be a dog sitter too?

He probably doesn't want his house destroyed while he's at work, but that's not your problem. He needs to learn how to crate train the dog.

If I worked there I would put the puppy in the bosses office and close the door.

Yeah it sucks to bite your tongue sometimes. I usually bottle shit like that up
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-28-2016 at 05:11 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Dammit, you have to use your fb profile to comment on the gofundme assholes pages.

Make a Facebook just for bitching at GoFundMe people. Gawd knows there's enough people on there to bitch at to make it worth making one.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Make a Facebook just for bitching at GoFundMe people. Gawd knows there's enough people on there to bitch at to make it worth making one.
    And here I am just starting a thread. YOU ARE TOTALLY ON TO SOMETHING.

one of my conservative friends is posting lots of stuff on fb because of the caucus coming up. shit about how you can't legislate people out of poverty, or redistribute wealth to make people productive, and taking from the workers to give to lazy blah, blah, blah. i find this incredibly annoying as she comes from a family of public servants and her bills and benefits are paid for with taxpayers money. ugh. some people will just never get it.

What I hate about GFM is that if you report fraud, as I did recently on one, there's no way to follow up.

A friend's ex included a bunch of false information in her gofundme campaign, which is for legal assistance. She Yet her campaign is still up. I just don't see how that's OKAY.
    Last edited by Miller22; 01-29-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Since using an iPad for the last two years I've forgotten everything about html.
    SO annoying! Forums are hard on this stupid thing!

When my husband had surgery back on new years eve, I left the hospital for a short time for a smoke. When I started his truck, there was a clunking sound and something made the steering wheel jerk. I then saw tufts of fur flying around. I got out and looked around and saw no animal. While driving, tufts of fur would fly around the truck. A couple days after his surgery, I had my son open the hood and take a peek. All he saw was fur sticking to random parts of the engine. Fast forward to today and hubby is changing the oil on his truck and he found a full grown rabbit caught in the shroud of his fan. I hear about cats getting caught in car fans, but a rabbit? And in a hospital parking lot? In all my years of driving I have never had anything climb up inside and die. I'm glad it's been really cold and the carcass is pretty much frozen...lol

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    When my husband had surgery back on new years eve, I left the hospital for a short time for a smoke. When I started his truck, there was a clunking sound and something made the steering wheel jerk. I then saw tufts of fur flying around. I got out and looked around and saw no animal. While driving, tufts of fur would fly around the truck. A couple days after his surgery, I had my son open the hood and take a peek. All he saw was fur sticking to random parts of the engine. Fast forward to today and hubby is changing the oil on his truck and he found a full grown rabbit caught in the shroud of his fan. I hear about cats getting caught in car fans, but a rabbit? And in a hospital parking lot? In all my years of driving I have never had anything climb up inside and die. I'm glad it's been really cold and the carcass is pretty much frozen...lol
    I dunno how you people live like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

It's tough. He did the oil change today because we are getting a blizzard tomorrow. I'll need to shovel part of the yard since the snow will be deeper than my dogs are tall. FML

Thread Information