Page 1380 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 380 880 1280 1330 1370 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1390 1430 1480 ... LastLast
Results 34,476 to 34,500 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

We can start an insomnia club. I thought ladies were tired all the time and slept 20 hours a day when pregnant. I am always full of energy and can't sleep. Which is the total opposite of how I usually am. What is this energy crap? Why am I not passing out at 9PM anymore?

Pregnancy insomnia is totally a thing, I had it with both of mine. Even now I hardly sleep, it's 2:45am and I'm wide awake.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Sucks for you, I love mine.
    I usually have a rough time with birth control for the first month I'm on it. But usually I'm just a raging bitch. I'm on my inactive pills now so I'll start my period soon and hopefully next month will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I usually have a rough time with birth control for the first month I'm on it. But usually I'm just a raging bitch. I'm on my inactive pills now so I'll start my period soon and hopefully next month will be better.
    I skip my inactives and have no periods. Fuck periods.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

And commas!

My body won't let me. I bleed anyway. Fuck my reproductive organs. I don't want them anymore.

I was trying to fix something that literally cost a dollar and super glued two fingers together. My daughters car broke down again, so she has mine and I have no acetone. She's hitting the outlet mall, so I'll patiently wait for her to buy me some fingernail polish remover. I laid the thing I was gluing in the sink and now it's glued to the sink. FML lmao

Got any mineral oil, Mary? That'll do the trick. (The vet taught me that years ago when my dog super-glued his eye shut. True story.)

I don't understand this sentence, please to be explaining it to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I don't understand this sentence, please to be explaining it to me.
    I take a birth control pill that gives me a choice of having a period. I can either take the placebos and have periods or I can skip them and have none.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I take a birth control pill that gives me a choice of having a period. I can either take the placebos and have periods or I can skip them and have none.
    God, is that even a choice? Hahaha. If I took birth control, that would be the one. So you just immediately start taking the new batch?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    God, is that even a choice? Hahaha. If I took birth control, that would be the one. So you just immediately start taking the new batch?
    Yep. It's safe to do with a few low dose pills.

I had to be careful doing that when I was on the pill form of bc because it made me get cramps halfway through my active pills during the next month. But now I have the nexplanon and haven't a period for about a year, so I agree with the sentiment. Fuck periods.

Fuck periods is right. I'm having some of the worst pms I've had in months. I'm probably going to commit murder and then cry about it.

So I guess I should give you all an update.

My landlord hasn't harassed me in weeks. Hes pretty much left me alone. I think hes moved on to my new neighbors. They have a ton of people there constantly and so my goddamn cars I cant even park in front of my unit. He still sends me emails, but they are much nicer. He sends me updates on my electricity usage and other ones thanking me for keeping the dogs quieter. He hasn't threatened me with any more fees or notices and hes been pretty pleasant when Ive seen him around. Of course now that I say this he will probably start being a dick again. Ha. But things have been peaceful.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is good to hear, Jess. Maybe his focus will remain on the new neighbors and leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    That is good to hear, Jess. Maybe his focus will remain on the new neighbors and leave you alone.
    Im hoping. Because bolt in the night is still a viable option.

I locked my mother fuckin keys in my car. I feel like a giant idiot. Now I'm sitting here waiting for Geico to be a bro and send someone to fix my fuck up.

12:09 am and my pap's friend is calling us knowing my gram is in the hospital. When the phone rings at this hour you think emergency. He did this the other day too and my pap told him he thought it was the hospital, you'd think he'd get the hint. My pap spent the night with my gram so I rush to the phone thinking something happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    I locked my mother fuckin keys in my car. I feel like a giant idiot. Now I'm sitting here waiting for Geico to be a bro and send someone to fix my fuck up.
    I locked our keys in the car a couple months ago and thought they were in the hospital so I run back in looking around can't find them, my paps emptying his pockets so where standing there panicking. Luckily I had an extra car key in my handbag and that's when we saw them sitting on the drivers seat. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    So I guess I should give you all an update.

My landlord hasn't harassed me in weeks. Hes pretty much left me alone. I think hes moved on to my new neighbors. They have a ton of people there constantly and so my goddamn cars I cant even park in front of my unit. He still sends me emails, but they are much nicer. He sends me updates on my electricity usage and other ones thanking me for keeping the dogs quieter. He hasn't threatened me with any more fees or notices and hes been pretty pleasant when Ive seen him around. Of course now that I say this he will probably start being a dick again. Ha. But things have been peaceful.
    I would still have a really hard time with a landlord breathing down my neck. He has more contact with you than anyone I've ever heard of who rents.

DTTAM: The asshole neighbors calling the cops on my hubbs for playing his guitar at 2pm yesterday.

Now they've pissed me the fuck off. It's on.

What do the cops do in that situation? Do they even have to respond? I feel like it would be a total waste of their time.

They were pretty much eye rolling the entire time. ALL FIVE OF THEM. Yes, 5 cops. They have to show up and tell us to be quiet if they get a complaint, and that was about it. They didn't have their decibel meter with them, so they couldn't say for sure if we really were above the noise level. Which we fucking weren't. Our neighbors are just cunts.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    They were pretty much eye rolling the entire time. ALL FIVE OF THEM. Yes, 5 cops. They have to show up and tell us to be quiet if they get a complaint, and that was about it. They didn't have their decibel meter with them, so they couldn't say for sure if we really were above the noise level. Which we fucking weren't. Our neighbors are just cunts.
    That's complete bullshit. Next time, tell them to bring their decibel meter so they can go back to the cunty neighbors and tell them to quit harassing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information