Page 1314 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 314 814 1214 1264 1304 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1324 1364 1414 ... LastLast
Results 32,826 to 32,850 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Some pieces of mail are still being rejected. I guess a wedding invite was rejected and my kid missed the wedding. GRR. My son's new license did arrive yesterday, so maybe they cleared up the issue. They claim the sorting machine learns names and will reject mail by itself. They need the envelope to know for sure, But since we aren't getting the envelopes I can't hardly provide one. I told my kid to ask the bride if she still has her rejected invite.

The crazy co-worker had a confrontation with another co-worker. The crazy co-worker told the department head that they were making fun of the dept head and made rude comments. Yeah, I think they did say something about hearing sucking noises...lol. Hubby called in sick that day, thank god. When confronted, he denied it of course and the other co-workers there backed him up. Later the sane co-worker got angry and threw things or punched a locker because he was angry with crazy. Now, he is worried he will get walked out. You would think they were children, but they are all old men getting close to retiring...lol.

Berm, the boss is acting like best buddies with the crazy guy. It is making him more apt to be a jerk because this guy is giving him a ear to speak to. He is silly to think they will go golfing together or engage in male bonding outside of the plant. The boss is a Canadian who worked at the London plant in Canada when they locked the employees out and eventually shut it down. The new plant manager came from the same plant. We were hoping they wouldn't get a green card..lol. Nothing against Canadians, it's just what happened in London kind of sucked and management is saying a plant will close if workers reject their contract offer. The plant in Omaha is the only plant that can make some of the best selling cereal and is larger than the other plants. The contract expiring is for all the plants. I imagine they will close the Memphis plant where they did an illegal lock out last year over a local contract. That case is going through appeals in the courts as the union won their case and the company has to reimburse wages and are appealing. They make the work environment stressful before contract negotiations. Sort of a message that the workers are powerless and the company will do what they want.

Your husband's stupid coworker (who I assume is different from the guy that is threatening to drop stuff on your husband's head) sounds like an idiot.
    No, it's the same guy. He is really strange. He has a mail order wife and she recently brought her mother here and the mom is living with them and does not speak English. I bet that's stressful. I think he is wound a bit tight. Because of what he did, he can't work around my husband. It's a big plant, so they can avoid each other. He is working alone because everyone has refused to work with him. My husbands boss told my husband a couple days ago that he didn't like crazies attitude because he stomps around like he is very angry and trying to intimidate. Hopefully, they are aiming to fire him. He messed a up a job recently and other mechanics had to redo the job. I think that will get him out of there quicker than causing problems with individuals. He is a closet smoker because he had bypass and a pacemaker and supposedly quit. He is sneaking up on the roof to smoke and people who run the lines are talking about locking the door behind him...lol. There are cameras up there too, if someone were to let management know to look at footage. I really hate union environments, it makes for a weird workplace.

Man hair buns
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

also, house hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Man hair buns
    I read that as "man, hair burns". I was thinking "if your hair burns, I think you're doing something wrong".

Man hair buns
    THANK GOD I thought I was the only one
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

No, no, no, no, no

Jared Leto is the ONLY man allowed with a man bun.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Jared Leto is one of the three sexiest men to ever live, thankyouverymuch. HE CAN DO NO WRONG.

Man hair buns
    https://youtu.be/a8YgTaMyZRk

$1100 for a fucking new retainer and straightening the shifted teeth. Robbery I tell ya. Fuckin robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    $1100 for a fucking new retainer and straightening the shifted teeth. Robbery I tell ya. Fuckin robbery.
    Ugh, horrible. I needed to get my wisdom teeth out but other thab it keeps getting pushed

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    Jared Leto is one of the three sexiest men to ever live, thankyouverymuch. HE CAN DO NO WRONG.
    Jordan Catalano can wear his hair however he pleases.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Yep. I spent hundreds of dollars to get dental work done last month, I paid at the office, then got a bill for $200 more. I need more work done, but its so fucking expensive, I keep pushing the appointment back.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm with you on this. It's a new trend that people are starting to get really annoying about. And I'm also annoyed that it's seen as taboo to buy "pink for girls" or "blue for boys". Yes obviously they don't HAVE to wear an identifying color, but it does make it way easier to buy clothes that arent all green onsies with baby ducks on them.

I'm just as annoyed at people who are anti "pink for girls" as I am with people who insist girls should wear pink. Why does everything always have to be such a big deal.
    I am with you on this. Which is why I am so glad that my kids can pick out what they want to wear and dress themselves. My daughter is a girly girl...you'd better believe that everything she wears is girly. She is a definite girly girl. Also I think that the whole "we know the sex but we aren't gonna tell yoooouuuu" is just a power thing. It's stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Hey, I didn't write it, but I wanted to post the stories for posterity since she said that BB73 and Faq didn't know what the hell they were saying, and that she never lied and never said that.

That's the problem when you're full of shit and can't edit, your broken ipad voice to text stories will come back to bite you in the lying ass!

DTTAM-ANTS!!! We are having an invasion of ants, big ones little ones. Ugh. I hate ants. I just went nuclear on them!
    Please to be telling me where this conversation took place so that I may read. Thank you.
    Man hair buns
    I soooo agree.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Forcing me to learn "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago for a one off. It's for a wedding and we'll never play it again. I've never heard such a convoluted song ever. It changes key a million times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post

Please to be telling me where this conversation took place so that I may read. Thank you.
    Read through the conversations around page 781-782ish of the DTTMMH thread.

I planted 30 sprouted sunflowers in the no mans land behind my fence. They were about 2 foot tall yesterday. Something ate the tops off every single one.

I planted them as a food source for the critters and I guess the critters aren't going to wait for harvest..lol Oh well, Strung a rope over a tall tree limb and put half oranges on hooks I put on the other end, hoisted it high into the tree for the Orioles that are new to the area.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I planted 30 sprouted sunflowers in the no mans land behind my fence. They were about 2 foot tall yesterday. Something ate the tops off every single one.

I planted them as a food source for the critters and I guess the critters aren't going to wait for harvest..lol Oh well, Strung a rope over a tall tree limb and put half oranges on hooks I put on the other end, hoisted it high into the tree for the Orioles that are new to the area.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    DTTAY

Country music. And I'm being forced to learn 5 country songs for this wedding tomorrow.

BTW Robin Thicke has nothing on Luke Bryan. "My Kinda Night" is the most misogynistic piece of trash I've even come in to contact with. I REALLY don't want to play it
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I'll keep my eyes open for the elusive man-boobed hippy

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    must be the culprit.

dttam: getting 100% on my research paper without any feedback. i would at least like to know the points my teacher finds especially strong or points that are valid but could use work.

i mean, i like the grade but i like feedback better.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    DTTAM: Today my cunt aunt's new bf messages my uncle saying that he wants to come pick up her cat. The same cat that my uncle has had since the divorce in January. He has mega temper and worries that he will punch a bitch if he sees him so he asks me to go to his house and get the cat carrier and litter box ready to pick up and be there when he picks up the cat. I'll do anything to help my uncle as he has helped me out many times when I needed it, so I go over and get the cat carrier and box out of his storage and love on the cat before the dude comes and picks it up. He picked it up, I forced myself to kill em with kindness, and as soon as the cat leaves, I break down in tears. I love that cat and now I'll probably never see him again. My uncle has another cat that grew up with the cat that left and he is freaking out and I'm so sad for him.

However, the upside to this is that apparently her dude was doing this as a surprise to her, which I ruined when I messaged my cousin to see if her mom was coming so I could mentally prepare myself to NOT punch a bitch if she was coming because I hate her. She asked her mom if she was going and she had no idea he was picking him up. SURPRISE RUINED BITCH!
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I have to go to a wedding on Sunday. Then I have to be fitted for a tux next Thursday for my sisters wedding in October. Fuck off.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I have to go to a wedding on Sunday. Then I have to be fitted for a tux next Thursday for my sisters wedding in October. Fuck off.
    Fuck that! I did the summer of weddings once...never again! I feel your pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Summer of weddings followed by the winter of divorces.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Ron is so romantic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thread Information