Page 1033 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 33 533 933 983 1023 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1043 1083 1133 ... LastLast
Results 25,801 to 25,825 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

awww you named your bird Ed. once you name them, you own them!

I used to get birds in my chimney and it was tough listening to them squawking and slamming around. Any update on the bird?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Bird update.... His new name is dead bird :-(

After all that, I am sad now. I didn't want him to die, I just wanted him out of the house. Sheesh.

Thanks for the advice you guys. And I apologize for the serial posts.

You killed it??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

freak tab is a murderer! kidding. sometimes the bird will get all worked up and fight to get out until it gives itself a heart attack. :(

dttam: people who won't take responsibility for their actions and the people who cover for them. i can't roll my eyes back into my head any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    freak tab is a murderer! kidding. sometimes the bird will get all worked up and fight to get out until it gives itself a heart attack. :(

dttam: people who won't take responsibility for their actions and the people who cover for them. i can't roll my eyes back into my head any further.
    Someone is being bitch made?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

DTTAM: My sister.

Below is an example of the DAILY email she sends to Dad & me:

And speaking of Nik?
    The senior class at the Governors School gave their final thesis presentations yesterday at **** College. I went because <my company> sponsors but mainly to hear Nik?s group do their presentation. It?s a really cool concept. The groups have five or six students each. Nik?s group?s topic was ?how would an increase in the global average temperature impact the spread of malaria 50 years from now?? Whoah. Anyhoo, two of the kids who are into the biology piece gave the background on the human aspect of the disease and transmission, and then two of the environmental science kids discussed the research on temperature change and the impact of the temp increase on the mosquitos and the environment in the subtropical areas of the world where malaria is an issue. Then your grandson took his spot behind the podium and started his presentation like this: Well that?s all really interesting but I?m going to talk about the cool stuff. Here?s the math?? ! It was his job to take the data provided by the rest of the team and create the formula for predicting transmission rates based on if the avg temp goes by x, by y and by z over the next 50 years. I?ll have to get him to send me that formula ? it?s huge. He explained each biotic and abiotic variable and constant but I couldn?t tell you what he said. So he figures out what?s needed in the formula and then the computer science guy writes the program to plug the data into and then runs the program to get their results. Wow. It?s quite impressive. And SOOOO cool to see Nik standing up on a stage presenting it with his team mates. Am I proud? You bet!!

DAILY. FUCKING DAILY.

Just for the record... No idea how the fucking bird died! I moved the stove and was gifted with bird corpse. I even slept on the couch last night so I could hear him if he decided to leave the confines of his under the oven nest. Alas.... No sound. I has a little sad about him.

Wow REBKA.... That type of daily email would make me want to cut off my Internet access.

Do you two get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post

Wow REBKA.... That type of daily email would make me want to cut off my Internet access.

Do you two get along?
    Only if we play her games by her rules.

We visit maybe once a year, but I can only handle short doses. I usually scan the email to see if there's anything I really care about then delete. I'll read if Dad decides to respond and that's about it.

I don't need daily validation about how awesome my kids are or how great I am at my job.

i just spilled my favorite fingernail polish all over everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    Just for the record... No idea how the fucking bird died! I moved the stove and was gifted with bird corpse. I even slept on the couch last night so I could hear him if he decided to leave the confines of his under the oven nest. Alas.... No sound. I has a little sad about him.

Do you two get along?

He probably had traumaaaa from all his banging off walls and windows. Poor little guy. If I were you I'd walk to the mail box and back really fast from now on. Never know if he's got kin with a taste for revenge. Birds are wily that way. I saw this movie once about birds, wish I could remember it's name
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Bright side - everything matches?

Quote Originally Posted by rebkas View Post
    DTTAM: My sister.

Below is an example of the DAILY email she sends to Dad & me:

And speaking of Nik?
    The senior class at the Governors School gave their final thesis presentations yesterday at **** College. I went because <my company> sponsors but mainly to hear Nik?s group do their presentation. It?s a really cool concept. The groups have five or six students each. Nik?s group?s topic was ?how would an increase in the global average temperature impact the spread of malaria 50 years from now?? Whoah. Anyhoo, two of the kids who are into the biology piece gave the background on the human aspect of the disease and transmission, and then two of the environmental science kids discussed the research on temperature change and the impact of the temp increase on the mosquitos and the environment in the subtropical areas of the world where malaria is an issue. Then your grandson took his spot behind the podium and started his presentation like this: Well that?s all really interesting but I?m going to talk about the cool stuff. Here?s the math?? ! It was his job to take the data provided by the rest of the team and create the formula for predicting transmission rates based on if the avg temp goes by x, by y and by z over the next 50 years. I?ll have to get him to send me that formula ? it?s huge. He explained each biotic and abiotic variable and constant but I couldn?t tell you what he said. So he figures out what?s needed in the formula and then the computer science guy writes the program to plug the data into and then runs the program to get their results. Wow. It?s quite impressive. And SOOOO cool to see Nik standing up on a stage presenting it with his team mates. Am I proud? You bet!!

DAILY. FUCKING DAILY.

I can barely handle the ones I get at Christmas. I admire your restraint.

crap. that's a mess to get up.

It's in the carpet and its glitter. Fml.

ugh, use felt instead of cotton balls to get it off hard surfaces. It grabs the glitter better.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    This fix is super easy and you'll be amazed at how well it works. First of all don't panic and don't rub the spot, but you will need to try to work quickly before it gets too dry. Begin by taking several dry paper towels and gently press the spots in order to lift the majority of the excess nail polish.

Next spray the spot with a regular glass cleaner (Windex or whatever brand you have on hand) and then at first blot with clean dry paper towels. Once you lift most of the nail polish you can then spray the spot once again with the glass cleaner and gently rub the carpet quickly in a circular motion, changing paper towels until the spot is gone.
    http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf925682.tip.html (----Lots of different suggestions.

DTTAM: Entitled bitches who think they have some right to question everything, including what fucking threads people (I) read. This is a whole new level of WTF.

PM I received last night from Oh Right:
    "Jodi thread

Why are you here? Do you want to discuss in Speak Here or something? "

Fucking seriously? Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    DTTAM: Entitled bitches who think they have some right to question everything, including what fucking threads people (I) read. This is a whole new level of WTF.

"Jodi thread

WTFO?

"Jodi thread

Aww snap. Busted. hehe. See THIS is why we still need the fight thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Aww snap. Busted. hehe. See THIS is why we still need the fight thread!!
    I may have thought of that But seriously, who fucking looks at who is reading a thread and sends them a PM questioning why they're reading that thread? Not only is that creepy as fuck, it's really just...I just can't.

Oh I totally misread that, I thought you had actually posted, but you were just browsing and she busted you!? Yikes. She's really got it out for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Oh I totally misread that, I thought you had actually posted, but you were just browsing and she busted you!? Yikes. She's really got it out for you!!
    Yeahhhhhhh. I was just reading the thread. Fuckin creeper.

"Jodi thread

Thats crazy.
    I said bye to everyone in there last night after the non-verdict was read. I've had enough of that thread for real.
    I have occasionally popped in there to see what people are discussing but its boring and I leave. There's nothing to talk about for at least a month. There's nothing going on anymore
    I would hate for someone though to see me looking at the thread and attack me asking me why I'm looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Thats crazy.
    I said bye to everyone in there last night after the non-verdict was read. I've had enough of that thread for real.
    I have occasionally popped in there to see what people are discussing but its boring and I leave. There's nothing to talk about for at least a month. There's nothing going on anymore
    I would hate for someone though to see me looking at the thread and attack me asking me why I'm looking at it.
    I don't care if someone sees me reading the thread. But jebus, what kind of person thinks it's OK to message someone and ask why they're reading a thread? I know I said 'grow some balls', but man, that's just creepy and it's entitled as shit.

I don't care if someone sees me reading the thread. But jebus, what kind of person thinks it's OK to message someone and ask why they're reading a thread? I know I said 'grow some balls', but man, that's just creepy and it's entitled as shit.
    Lots of peeps like reading threads and never post in them. That's just creepy that you would get called out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Thread Information