Page 1001 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 ... LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,025 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    yeah, i discovered a fabulous creature in my bathroom called a solifugae last summer. fuck that shit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    If we had spiders like that here, I would carry a blowtorch 24/7.
    I just about die when I see a mouse in the house. There is no way I'd ever sleep again if we had those.

When I lived in Baton Rouge a friend tried to convince me to go on a swamp cruise and I was all I just can't stand creepy crawlies... I'd burn the place down with Ron's blow torch. No lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

the boyfriend is going to portland for two weeks and i have the money but can't go with him because of school. i wanna go to portland.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    the boyfriend is going to portland for two weeks and i have the money but can't go with him because of school. i wanna go to portland.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

i belong with my tattooed brothers and sisters.

I'm still stuck on the dreams of the 80s

Oh my god I'm stuck in a car listening to the worst fucking music evar! At this point, I'm welcoming my surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    HORSESHIT!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. this show is so accurate it's painful

P.S. this show is so accurate it's painful

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    HORSESHIT!!!!!!!!!!
    i know, right? hoping i'll make it out during winter break or for thanksgiving. or, in july/august. SOON!

I wanna go in the "Songs That Take You Back" thread. I want a song to take me back too!
    go to ubid,com you can get a puter for dirt cheep, especially pick an auction that ends in the middle of the night

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I'm going to beat the shit out of my partner. We were driving and had done the same route around town like 50 times. This last time I took a different road to mix it up. He has been watching youtube videos on his iphone with headphones in all shift and doing whatever the fuck he wants. The road has dips in it. He went the fuck off on me because I was taking the longer way-and because it was taking SO long (it was a 4 minute difference, TOPS) and because I took the bumpy road on purpose and I KNOW how he hates bumps and I KNOW how he hates taking so long and how I AM NOT VERY CONSIDERATE OF HIS FEELINGS. This is the same asshole I was with yesterday who was basically rubbing in my face that he is going to get the job my boyfriend wanted and damn near made me cry. FUCKING REALLY you douche.

Oh my god. I have never wanted to throttle someone so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Ugh Emmie.. LAME
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    he moths out there are as big as my head. Desert bugs don't fuck around.

Seriously though. I would probably just heart attack and die if a moth that big came anywhere near me. Most bugs don't make me all screamy and ridiculous, but a moth is insta terror.

DTTAM: Going to bed with the furnace not working, knowing I would wake up this morning and be frozen. I was.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

The winter storm wasn't suppose to hit until Sunday night. I'm already seeing winter storm watch thingies on the TV.

Also, Jessica Simpson is on Jimmy Kimmel.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    The winter storm wasn't suppose to hit until Sunday night. I'm already seeing winter storm watch thingies on the TV.

Also, Jessica Simpson is on Jimmy Kimmel.

Also, she's bubbly and funny.

Also, she's bubbly and funny.
    She "accidentally" said what the sex of her baby is. What came out of her mouth was, 'I didn't know a wiener would make me so nauseous.' Everyone starts laughing because, I'm sure, everyone was thinking about penis. Then she says, 'I guess I just outed myself as having a boy.' Jimmy said something like, 'oh, you're having a boy? That's not what I was thinking about.' I don't think Jessica ever caught on. She's a dumbass airhead. I dated someone like that. She was eye candy, but a fucking dumbass. Annoying.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

She "accidentally" said what the sex of her baby is. What came out of her mouth was, 'I didn't know a wiener would make me so nauseous.' Everyone starts laughing because, I'm sure, everyone was thinking about penis. Then she says, 'I guess I just outed myself as having a boy.' Jimmy said something like, 'oh, you're having a boy? That's not what I was thinking about.' I don't think Jessica ever caught on. She's a dumbass airhead. I dated someone like that. She was eye candy, but a fucking dumbass. Annoying.
    Yea, I saw it. Coincidentally, that leads to a dumb thing that annoys me: this has to be the worst weekend for train travel ever.

I left last night and turned around cause the trip was just too much of a pain in the ass. I think there are 11 lines that aren't running properly. Maybe More.

Also...ha!
    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-l...n-urine-2013-3

Yea, I saw it. Coincidentally, that leads to a dumb thing that annoys me: this has to be the worst weekend for train travel ever.

I left last night and turned around cause the trip was just too much of a pain in the ass. I think there are 11 lines that aren't running properly. Maybe More.

Also...ha!
    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-l...n-urine-2013-3
    Are the train lines still down because of Sandy? When you say 'aren't running properly,' what does this mean? Not stopping at all the stops? Breaking down between stops? None of this directly affects me, but I'm still interested in it. What is the alternative? Taxi's I presume. Is there bus transportation available? I've actually never paid attention. I've seen tour buses, but never paid attention to public transportation buses. I've always just used the subway.

And ewww to that article. What if the floor of the elevator was some type of grate with a catch basin underneath? That's so disgusting, but it might prevent deterioration.

That article brought up a question. How do the subway trains get cleaned? They all basically run 24/7 don't they? Is there an Environmental Technician disinfecting the train while it is in motion? Mopping floors, cleaning windows, wiping down seats and poles? I don't think I've ever thought of this until now.

Are the train lines still down because of Sandy? When you say 'aren't running properly,' what does this mean? Not stopping at all the stops? Breaking down between stops? None of this directly affects me, but I'm still interested in it. What is the alternative? Taxi's I presume. Is there bus transportation available? I've actually never paid attention. I've seen tour buses, but never paid attention to public transportation buses. I've always just used the subway.

And ewww to that article. What if the floor of the elevator was some type of grate with a catch basin underneath? That's so disgusting, but it might prevent deterioration.

That article brought up a question. How do the subway trains get cleaned? They all basically run 24/7 don't they? Is there an Environmental Technician disinfecting the train while it is in motion? Mopping floors, cleaning windows, wiping down seats and poles? I don't think I've ever thought of this until now.

OK, last night the train that usually goes express was local. Then it terminated and you had to go upstairs and take a shuttlebus.

They shut down lines at night to do track work.

I could take a taxi across Queens but that's probably gonna be close to $100.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to take a bus where I was headed.

If restaurants would let you use their fucking bathrooms, or if the city actually opened public ones, people wouldn't pee wherever possible. I mean if you're waiting for the LIRR (commuter rail) for 40 minutes, and you gotta go....oh well. I mean there's a bathroom on that train, but you gotta hold it!

I've peed on a cop's shoes, so I obviously whip it out everywhere. I go through that station and never thought of the elevator though. Good to know!

And there is work because of Sandy, but a train derailed on the LIRR during the storm a few days ago, and there's like 1/2 mile of track to fix.

OK, last night the train that usually goes express was local. Then it terminated and you had to go upstairs and take a shuttlebus.

They shut down lines at night to do track work.

I could take a taxi across Queens but that's probably gonna be close to $100.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to take a bus where I was headed.

If restaurants would let you use their fucking bathrooms, or if the city actually opened public ones, people wouldn't pee wherever possible. I mean if you're waiting for the LIRR (commuter rail) for 40 minutes, and you gotta go....oh well. I mean there's a bathroom on that train, but you gotta hold it!

I've peed on a cop's shoes, so I obviously whip it out everywhere. I go through that station and never thought of the elevator though. Good to know!
    And there is work because of Sandy, but a train derailed on the LIRR during the storm a few days ago, and there's like 1/2 mile of track to fix.

Yeah, I would probably give up.

This is what San Fran has. I think I read, a long time ago, they don't have them anymore (or as many). Cost too much. It was like a spaceship.

Self cleaning bathroom.

Yea, they have those in Paris. Anything to get people to stop pissing everywhere I guess.
    I'm from NYC, and I thought that place was fucking filthy.

The dummy.. that Hockeygirl iggys me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cremation View Post
    The dummy.. that Hockeygirl iggys me.
    What the fuck did you just say?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I don't know what that means, but if you're talking shit about hg, I WILL find you and break your kneecaps. Fact.

Thread Information