Page 1238 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 238 738 1138 1188 1228 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1248 1288 1338 ... LastLast
Results 30,926 to 30,950 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I find that blatantly disrespectful of not just Obama which, fine - don't like him or agree with his policies/ politics, but of the Presidency and what it stands for. For all the MURICA! these a-holes are doing they sure don't realize the utter disrespect they're showing the country & democracy with their bigotry and hate.
    Exactly. Miller...I personally like Obama. He came into a mess that he's pretty much getting blamed for. I hate to play the race card here but I don't think he would face near the scrutiny if he were white. And yet they dig and dig and really can't come up with any dirty Obama laundry. If there was some dirt not only would it have been found by now but it would be on the news 24/7.

I had someone bitching the other day about something and I googled it and I was like, "Uuhhmm, actually, that's been active since Clinton."

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

it's not the race card if it's true.

oh, and: the obamaphones policy was put in place by bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Whenever so.done complains about the AHCA and how it sucks. I just quietly reply that medicare wasn't perfect with when it began (not that it's sheer perfection now)

i'm fucking annoyed with nursing school. it's bullshit that 87% of my grade is based on my test scores. and my exams are only 40 questions total. and our exam today had FUCKING SIX 'select all that apply' questions. FUCKING SIX. i always miss those questions. and six out of 40. well, i missed 8 for 80 fucking percent. the lowest score i've ever gotten on a nursing exam.

that may not sound that low, but 80% is basically failing in nursing school. and i got 66.6 (hail satan) percent on my fucking care map this week. i take total responsibility for bombing that, and it's a fairly minuscule part of my grade, but FUCK. i'm gonna be so fucking pissed if i have to retake this class and pay more financial aid and blah blah fucking blah.

i actually told my instructor today that i used to think she was a nice person, until she handed me an exam with six 'select all' questions.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i'm fucking annoyed with nursing school. it's bullshit that 87% of my grade is based on my test scores. and my exams are only 40 questions total. and our exam today had FUCKING SIX 'select all that apply' questions. FUCKING SIX. i always miss those questions. and six out of 40. well, i missed 8 for 80 fucking percent. the lowest score i've ever gotten on a nursing exam.

that may not sound that low, but 80% is basically failing in nursing school. and i got 66.6 (hail satan) percent on my fucking care map this week. i take total responsibility for bombing that, and it's a fairly minuscule part of my grade, but FUCK. i'm gonna be so fucking pissed if i have to retake this class and pay more financial aid and blah blah fucking blah.

i actually told my instructor today that i used to think she was a nice person, until she handed me an exam with six 'select all' questions.
    I'm glad you said something to the instructor. Maybe he/she will take it to heart and realize you didn't do as well as you usually do because of that question structure. Do you know how others in your class did?

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I'm glad you said something to the instructor. Maybe he/she will take it to heart and realize you didn't do as well as you usually do because of that question structure. Do you know how others in your class did?
    i only know that everyone else in class felt awful about the exam when it was over. we all bitched about the 'select all' and i said something because i know she is a new instructor and it really isn't fair to do that. at least not with only 40 questions on the exam. give me 50 questions, please. the last exam we took (which several people got an A on) only had one 'select all' question.

i feel a little bit better knowing that if i get 80% on all the remaining exams i'll still pass. but any less than that and i might have to retake it or go through additional testing to go on to the RN program. right now i'm still in the PN (practical nurse) program. and shit is only gonna get harder from here.

thanks for listening to me vent, i think i'm gonna take a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Why?

Because I LOVE Annie's and they're really pro GMO labeling and natural ingredients, and now they're selling out to General Mills, the GMO capital of the world who go out of their way to hide the shady ingredients they use.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Because I LOVE Annie's and they're really pro GMO labeling and natural ingredients, and now they're selling out to General Mills, the GMO capital of the world who go out of their way to hide the shady ingredients they use.
    Huh. Did not know that about Gm. I'm sorry:(

My alarm panel screeches every minute or so and a voice says "Low Battery". I opened it up, and there is no battery inside. I took apart the smoke communicator, and I can't find a battery. My ex who would normally help me is somewhere out on the Atlantic ocean fishing, and I'm about to go insane. It's so loud that my cat, dog, and I jump every time it goes off.

Call the alarm company.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    DTTAM: Being ignored. I fucking hate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

tomorrow is my first pay day of the school year, i feel like i have been working for three months. they are expecting the moon and stars by oct 15th, and on top of that they ask us to sub every damn day on our only prep. i just am getting burnt out realllly quick. Tomorrow is going to be such a disappointment, another pay cut, we havent settled on a contract, and because of Christie's bullshit my paycheck will be less than last year, and less than the year before.

wtf zo, how is that even possible? you are supposed to make more money the longer you work at a place, not less.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Zo, why are you complaining? Your job is easy and you know it. God. You big whinerbaby. Next thing you're gonna say is that you want the district to provide classroom supplies. Ugh! So. Needy.

I know, such a crybaby, why would I want to support myself, or have car insurance, or CABLE. Surely I do not deserve cable.
    I guess its my fault that I got a job in one of the most expensive counties in the nation and think that I should live here as well.
    The year i paid the most was 2008. IRONICALLY, the year that Chris Christie was elected.
    Since then, I have "gotten raises" but only on paper.
    Christie has:
    made us pay more into our pensions
    cut funding to schools so they cut teachers, putting more on the ones that still exist
    made us pay for our benefits - maybe thats "fair" like the rest of working america, but make it fair across the board - he, state senators, judges, ect do not pay for medical benefits, JUST teachers and cops.
    turned the public against us, so when contracts are up for approval they give us the least possible.
    As it is now, I have to work another 11 years to get the "top of the pay scale" which is $101,000
    sounds like a lot, but ill be 47, a college grad and whats $101,000 gonna get me in 2025 in one of the most expensive counties in the nation.

ugh. im gonna be awake all night.

Cable?! God, you are so damn selfish Zo!!! You probably only Wang it to watch the lamestream libitard media pumping out lie after lie. Fuck. CABLE! next you're going to want to declare you want to EAT too!

Is Christie up for reelection soon? He's not going to try and run for President is he? I feel like Puzz will have the answers here;)

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    My alarm panel screeches every minute or so and a voice says "Low Battery". I opened it up, and there is no battery inside. I took apart the smoke communicator, and I can't find a battery. My ex who would normally help me is somewhere out on the Atlantic ocean fishing, and I'm about to go insane. It's so loud that my cat, dog, and I jump every time it goes off.
    Are you talking about your smoke alarms or the alarm keypad?

My smoke alarms are hardwired into my house. Most have 9-volts in them as a backup. Mine will beep if the 9 volt needs to be changed. It's loud. I have to hit the main power in my house, hold down the reset or test button until the beeeeepp ends, then install a new one. If it's your alarm keypad- the same thing. It probably has a 9 volt somewhere. If not, you will have to call the alarm company.

DTTAM: waking up at 3am AGSIN. Wtf man!

Also cowardice little boys who wait to go out of town to call their ljve-in girl friends of over 2 Yeard to break up, because they "need space to work on [them].". Jerk! (Sister happened last night.)

I am not liking my dog at this very moment. I am sitting here with a 102? fever, feeling like severe shit from some kind of crap I caught at school. This moron of a dog that I have decides to piss off a skunk outside last night. My even more moronic, deadass husband lets her in the house last where she has lounged all over the den. The whole bottom floor of my house reeks. I could strangle them both. I tried to get my shit together so I could bathe the dog and pass out in the bathroom. He is still sound asleep. I dislike the dog but I really hate the husband.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I am not liking my dog at this very moment. I am sitting here with a 102? fever, feeling like severe shit from some kind of crap I caught at school. This moron of a dog that I have decides to piss off a skunk outside last night. My even more moronic, deadass husband lets her in the house last where she has lounged all over the den. The whole bottom floor of my house reeks. I could strangle them both. I tried to get my shit together so I could bathe the dog and pass out in the bathroom. He is still sound asleep. I dislike the dog but I really hate the husband.
    ugh.

http://www.humanesociety.org/animals...nking_dog.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Are you talking about your smoke alarms or the alarm keypad?

My smoke alarms are hardwired into my house. Most have 9-volts in them as a backup. Mine will beep if the 9 volt needs to be changed. It's loud. I have to hit the main power in my house, hold down the reset or test button until the beeeeepp ends, then install a new one. If it's your alarm keypad- the same thing. It probably has a 9 volt somewhere. If not, you will have to call the alarm company.
    I thought it was the battery in the panel which my ex changed one time. I have a detector, smoke alarm, and panel all in the same area. It was the last one I tried - a stupid smoke detector. I had to run out and get a battery, but at least it wasn't something I had to wait for. I broke the top of the panel trying to take it apart, but it still works.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    A paste made of baking powder and hydrogen peroxide left on for about5 minutes will de skunk a dog.

We pretty much do it on a monthly basis so I know what works best
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Cable?! God, you are so damn selfish Zo!!! You probably only Wang it to watch the lamestream libitard media pumping out lie after lie. Fuck. CABLE! next you're going to want to declare you want to EAT too!

Is Christie up for reelection soon? He's not going to try and run for President is he? I feel like Puzz will have the answers here;)
    hes already been re-elected. the dem choice had the worst campaign ever, i did still vote for her. I would have voted for a sloth. Oh he's trying to be president. If this country elects him, hes going to sell public schools and that will be the end of me.

My paycheck was almost $50 less - translates into over $800 for the year, i seriously believe this is abuse.

Thread Information