Page 1189 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 189 689 1089 1139 1179 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1199 1239 1289 ... LastLast
Results 29,701 to 29,725 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Yea, same with this chick. Super high strung. That personality used to stress me out, now it just annoys me. I hate panicky people. They tend to be fuck ups. She doesn't talk fast, she just jitters. Like word splurge or something. I am fairly succinct when I talk, but it makes sense. She just says yip, nope, blip, argh. It's weird. She got some negative feedback for it after our sensory presentation. Maybe she is just talking so fast she is only getting half the word past her vocal cords. She seriously makes New Yorkers seem like Hawaiians.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

DTTAM: Finding out that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

I had a really good job awhile ago, but back problems plagued me. I just couldn't deal with the constant lifting of heavy stuff anymore. I made decent money, had great hours, and didn't have to deal with customers. It just became to much of a burden on my back after my surgery when I went back. So I gave my notice b/c I didn't feel I could do the job anymore.

Now I have a new job. Thought it would be much easier b/c of the different task I have to do. (mostly dealing with customers) uh, no. Show up yesterday morning, and there are 10 pallets of heavy ass stuff I have to put up. Not light stuff....heavy stuff.. The only difference between the two jobs....the new job had way more freight, I was wearing black slacks and a black shirt (so it was all covered in crap from the dirty boxes) I had to deal with customers AND freight, less money, wearing flats that hurt my feet with all the walking I had to do, and you were NOT allowed to have a box cutter. I also was not allowed a cart, so I had to walk everything one piece at a time.

I woke up this morning and felt old as hell. That's another DTTAM. My back was screaming! I never take pain pills, but I almost asked my husband for one this morning. Then I remembered.....we have random drug test at this new place. The way my luck is going- today would be the day I get picked for one.

Sorry for the rant.

A grown ass man threatening me after I reacted annoyed because his kid drove her bike into me on a footpath. Fuck this world, seriously.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

DTTAM: This is such a small annoyance but it drives me nuts when I tell someone to go to a website & instead of just typing in example www.yahoo.com they go to fucking google first & google the website then click on it from there. Just type it in the address bar!

Having cooties for over a month. *cough* *cough* *cough* blergh

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I don't know what the fuck is going on with this board. It went from being out completely to being in another dimension. Things are missing, new posts are being posted back in 2013. WTF.

This was really dumb. & it annoys me. (but probably annoyed her kids & the driver more). Is it common for the average person to have a dash cam though? It'll be even more annoying if it was staged

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    This was really dumb. & it annoys me. (but probably annoyed her kids & the driver more). Is it common for the average person to have a dash cam though? It'll be even more annoying if it was staged
    They're pretty common in Russia. And he was driving the wrong way, so it makes sense that someone would walk out and get hit if they weren't looking for it.

I'm horrible at telling if these things are fake though.

i don't see how it's her fault. the guy is driving the wrong way on a one way street. she was probably looking the other way to make sure it was clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Well shit. I totally didn't notice it was a one-way street. I always get confused when the traffic's backwards (it's BACKWARDS I SAY!!)

There wasn't a single comment abusing the driver either. I completely take back my previous comment & hope someone smacked him. The idiot must've been parked nose-to-nose?? What a dick. & a fucking dangerous one at that.

The glasses flying off made me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    The glasses flying off made me sad.
    But it's not even a dog; it's a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    But it's not even a dog; it's a person.
    Stop forgetting that I'm reasonable when it comes to humans and animals. Dammit.

Th glasses were sad. Flying up off her little face.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Stop forgetting that I'm reasonable when it comes to humans and animals. Dammit.

Th glasses were sad. Flying up off her little face.
    Voting it's real?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Voting it's real?
    Doesn't matter. The glasses was a nice touch that made me sad.

It looked fairly real but I didn't pick it apart.

I know that I will probably sound like a heartless bitch but this is totally annoying..
    My husband fancies himself as some kind of Motocross Yoda. Without consulting me, he has invited a guy in his early 20's that fancies himself to be a gangsta thug that also has a drug problem. His dad has put him out and asked if he could stay here for a few days.

This guy does the whole "whigger"/gangsta thing..( Hope I don't offend anyone) I have seen his FB post before where it's "n***a" this and "n***a" that, posing with.his guns and cash, and talking about his fellow "n***as" & bitches.

I'm sorry but I don't want this person in my home with my 12 y/o son. I can't afford to feed Homey the clown. He is a drug addict and I can't make my dumbass husband who is drug.addict in his own right understand that the worst place for an addict to be is with another addict even if it is just pot on my husband's part.

I am really pissed that this guy's dad has put us in this position. He wants my husband to counsel his son. I'm sorry but there are fucking rehabs for that. My husband is totally not equipped to be counseling anyone.
    I just feel like he is putting us at risk by bringing this person into our house.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I know that I will probably sound like a heartless bitch but this is totally annoying..
    My husband fancies himself as some kind of Motocross Yoda. Without consulting me, he has invited a guy in his early 20's that fancies himself to be a gangsta thug that also has a drug problem. His dad has put him out and asked if he could stay here for a few days.

This guy does the whole "whigger"/gangsta thing..( Hope I don't offend anyone) I have seen his FB post before where it's "n***a" this and "n***a" that, posing with.his guns and cash, and talking about his fellow "n***as" & bitches.

I'm sorry but I don't want this person in my home with my 12 y/o son. I can't afford to feed Homey the clown. He is a drug addict and I can't make my dumbass husband who is drug.addict in his own right understand that the worst place for an addict to be is with another addict even if it is just pot on my husband's part.

I am really pissed that this guy's dad has put us in this position. He wants my husband to counsel his son. I'm sorry but there are fucking rehabs for that. My husband is totally not equipped to be counseling anyone.
    I just feel like he is putting us at risk by bringing this person into our house.
    You do not sound like a heartless bitch at all .... just very concerned as a parent for the safety of your family.

I do hope you find the means to escape this horrible situation queen. You and your son should come first

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

i agree with bellaboo. i would be livid if i were in your shoes, queen.

100%! Inviting someone into your home is not something you just do on a whim! I talk to my husband each time my mom is going to spend the night - because it's his home as well. And that's my mom, who he knows - and likes!

This is crap.

I can't make my husband understand, he is NOT a rehab counselor. Years ago I took in my best friend who was an alcoholic for a few days thinking I could help her. That ended up a total bust. Not only was she sneaking booze into my home but she was using my 6 year-old as a cover.

I had just had a baby and was thrilled that she was paying attention to my oldest by supposedly reading to her. My 6 year-old then comes and tells me about all of Kelli's medicine under the bed that she takes when she reads to her. I go and look and there are dozens of empty vodka bottles under my child's bed. I was so pissed I literally kicked her in the ass out of my front door.

She conned her poor grandmother like that for years. She died 4 years ago on my birthday. She literally drank herself to death. She left two little girls that her now 90 year old grandmother has raised since they were babies.

I don't know if I'm being such an asshole about this because of my experience, but I just don't feel good about this situation. My husband is fucking crazy and we have the mix of religion (which is selective in its application), and he says God is directing him to help this boy. Now bear in mind he's telling me this shit thru a foggy haze of pot smoke. He is a definite fine example of religion and mental illness being a bad combination.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    After yesterday, this is appropriate...

Jesus queen, you have every right to be upset. Would it help if you talked to the guy's father and explained that your husband is in no position to 'counsel' anyone else and that he needs to get his son in professional care? What if you just straight up said to the dad, 'listen, I don't like this position you've put my family in, and you have to handle this, not us'? How do you think he'd react?

BULLSHIT

Toy shoppers can forget about relaxing after a big Thanksgiving meal.
    Now Toys R Us is pushing back its opening time for the fifth year in a row, opening doors at 5pm nationwide on November 28, Thanksgiving Day, three hours before its 8pm opening last year.
    The toy store joins a growing number of retailers that have pushed back their opening time from Black Friday to Thanksgiving itself, among them Macy's, JC Penney, Kohl's, Kmart and Sears.
    Traditionally, the Friday after Thanksgiving, known as Black Friday, is one of the biggest shopping days of the year as retailers open up in early morning hours and Americans gear up for the holiday season.
    But over the past several years retailers have pushed opening times earlier and earlier, with Sears and Kmart - both under parent company Sears Holdings - also opening their doors on Thanksgiving Day this year.

Sears is set to welcome shoppers at 8pm on November 28, while Kmart will be open for a full 41 hours, from 6am Thanksgiving Day until 11pm Black Friday.
    By opening its doors on Thanksgiving Day, Macy's is breaking with a 155-year tradition of staying closed until Black Friday.
    For the last two years, Macy's opened its 800 nationwide stores at midnight, in efforts to get holiday shoppers looking for early-bird bargains.
    But this year, even the New York store at Herald Square, famed for its role in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, will open early.
    The retailers say it's what customers want, but they are also trying to grab as many dollars as they can during the key holiday season, which can account for anywhere from 20per cent to 40per cent of annual revenue.
    Even as the U.S. job and housing markets improve, shoppers have scaled back because they are uncertain about the future.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2jsfYz5yc
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fuck that. Nothing gets between me and my turkey dinner. Not even cheap toys.

i seriously considered barfing on someone today at school. we were assigned to read two essays - the of position of poverty and why the rich are getting richer...

this woman who sits next to me commented that the economists that she reads would 'tear these two authors a new one!' then she actually looked around the room and whispered to me 'and they're black!' then she went on to tell me how these black economists say that the 'blacks' are actually upset with whites for trying to help them because the whites don't know anything about their problems.

i started with, 'generations of institutionalized racism...' she scoffed when i said racism so i just said, 'you know what? nevermind.'

just then a black dude walked in and sat down and she immediately turned to him to talk about the federal work study program, blah blah blah.

i took that as her immediate, see! i'm not racist! reaction.

she's a total black people are inferior but some of them aren't so bad, kinda girl.

i was so pissed that she did that to me! i have had many conversations with her in which we are in complete disagreement about. she's a gun nut. she hates obamacare. she loves the death penalty... why would she do the whole you're white so you must also be racist thing to me? did she honestly think that because i'm white i would think what she was saying was ok? that we were going to chuckle over it and go get a coffee together from the vending machine?

it was gross and it made me feel dirty. i hate her.
    Last edited by animosity; 11-06-2013 at 02:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information