Page 1455 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 455 955 1355 1405 1445 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1465 ... LastLast
Results 36,351 to 36,375 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

I went to get my teeth cleaned this morning and found out that my dentist that I love retired in February. I am not a fan of the other dentist in the practice, and I loved my dentist. I've been seeing him for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I went to get my teeth cleaned this morning and found out that my dentist that I love retired in February. I am not a fan of the other dentist in the practice, and I loved my dentist. I've been seeing him for 10 years.
    That sucks! Finding a good dentist is haaaaaaard. He didn't tell you he was retiring??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That sucks! Finding a good dentist is haaaaaaard. He didn't tell you he was retiring??
    Technically he retired before I ever met him. I think I have talked about my old crazy dentist on here in the past, the one who got arrested for working on her patients under the influence of laughing gas. Anyway, he worked in her dentist practice during the time she was in treatment, and then left when she came back. Needless to say I wasn't going to see her anymore after that, and we really liked him, so when we heard he was practicing one day a week at another clinic we followed him there. Three years later that guy sold his practice and the new dentist didn't want our dentist working one day a week so he left that place. We found out he was with another clinic, still one day a week, and we have been seeing them for 5 years. We drive to another town and pay extra because they don't technically take our insurance, just to see him.

Anyway, his wife has been wanting him to re-retire and he has been fighting it, but his son and DIL inherited several kids when the DIL's brother was killed in a car wreck, so they are up in the DC area helping the son and DIL with the new kids. The hygienist and assistant are hoping he will come back because they say he isn't happy with the situation.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Technically he retired before I ever met him. I think I have talked about my old crazy dentist on here in the past, the one who got arrested for working on her patients under the influence of laughing gas. Anyway, he worked in her dentist practice during the time she was in treatment, and then left when she came back. Needless to say I wasn't going to see her anymore after that, and we really liked him, so when we heard he was practicing one day a week at another clinic we followed him there. Three years later that guy sold his practice and the new dentist didn't want our dentist working one day a week so he left that place. We found out he was with another clinic, still one day a week, and we have been seeing them for 5 years. We drive to another town and pay extra because they don't technically take our insurance, just to see him.

Anyway, his wife has been wanting him to re-retire and he has been fighting it, but his son and DIL inherited several kids when the DIL's brother was killed in a car wreck, so they are up in the DC area helping the son and DIL with the new kids. The hygienist and assistant are hoping he will come back because they say he isn't happy with the situation.
    I had the exact same thing happen. My dentist started getting tremors in his hands, which made it impossible to work. He was relatively young so it was really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I had the exact same thing happen. My dentist started getting tremors in his hands, which made it impossible to work. He was relatively young so it was really sad.
    That is sad!

It's hard to find a good dentist/doctor/vet nowadays! My vet quit last year, but she is finally opening up her own practice. She is 45 minutes from my house, but she is worth driving for!

I was leaving my cult meeting when this car started backing up in front of me. I waited patiently for them to back out and leave. No. That's not what happened. They backed up and sat there blocking the exit. I honked and the dumbass just kept sitting there. Everyone leaving had to cut through the drive-thru to get out. I hope the dumb bitch has a horrible day just like her driving!

I was leaving my cult meeting when this car started backing up in front of me. I waited patiently for them to back out and leave. No. That's not what happened. They backed up and sat there blocking the exit. I honked and the dumbass just kept sitting there. Everyone leaving had to cut through the drive-thru to get out. I hope the dumb bitch has a horrible day just like her driving!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's my girl
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Theres a toy in my living room that makes creepy noises like a laughing sound and saying "play with me". I tore through the toy box and all the plastic bins and cubby bins looking for the source. Cant find it. Apparently this thing is never going to run

Out of batteries. Its creepy af.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Out of batteries. Its creepy af.

It's going to get you. You know that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

It's going to get you. You know that, right?
    I know. When I least expect it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I know. When I least expect it.
    Did someone die in your house? Maybe it's haunted!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I was out driving in the Miata by myself tonight and I stopped at a store to check something on my phone. I had the top down and while I was sitting there some random guy got out of his vehicle and came over and said "cool car" and then asked me if I would take him for a ride in it. Fuck no, asshole, leave me alone! It weirded me out that he would even come over to me and do that.

I was out driving in the Miata by myself tonight and I stopped at a store to check something on my phone. I had the top down and while I was sitting there some random guy got out of his vehicle and came over and said "cool car" and then asked me if I would take him for a ride in it. Fuck no, asshole, leave me alone! It weirded me out that he would even come over to me and do that.
    I don't know what it is about guys and cars.
    When I was working an event at Walmart, some random stranger offered to let my "boss" drive his custom mustang (one of seven). I would never let a random person drive my car not even a celebrity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I have been in the car since 9 am. It is 10:00. I am stuck in traffic 10 miles from my house. The cars are not moving. I am going to lose my shit. Like lose it. I have to go home and unpack the damn car

I have been in the car since 9 am. It is 10:00. I am stuck in traffic 10 miles from my house. The cars are not moving. I am going to lose my shit. Like lose it. I have to go home and unpack the damn car
    What time do you expect to be home now? That's a super long day!

What time do you expect to be home now? That's a super long day!
    I got home at 11:30. And my house smells like cat pee and I cant find the source.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I got home at 11:30. And my house smells like cat pee and I cant find the source.

Maybe it's the toy in the living room?

It is the same room

It is the same room
    I think it's safe to assume you have an incontinent ghost cat.

I think it's safe to assume you have an incontinent ghost cat.
    Dude one of my cats died in my house. No joke.

Im watching a 9,5,4 and 1 one year old. Halp.

Thread Information