Page 1464 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 464 964 1364 1414 1454 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1474 ... LastLast
Results 36,576 to 36,600 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I am surprised the guy took it back. We had an Amazon driver deliver a package that wasn't ours, he was still in our office when we noticed and told him. He said I can't take it, and explained if he goes back to the van with a box, they think he is stealing it. I thought that was crazy but I'm sure he was just being careful.
    The guy was very hesitant. I asked him "well what am I supposed to do with it?" and he said that he guessed he could take it back to the warehouse. I hope no one gets in trouble, I was trying to do just the opposite. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The guy was very hesitant. I asked him "well what am I supposed to do with it?" and he said that he guessed he could take it back to the warehouse. I hope no one gets in trouble, I was trying to do just the opposite. Sigh.
    I am pretty sure that would be most people's first reaction (as it was mine, too). Amazon is so big you're better off just keeping it, because they will replace it for free to the customer who ordered it. Or donate it, depending on what it is.

Edited to add: I have gotten something delivered to my house when it was for someone else. I recognized the street as being a few streets over from my house (they got the right number, wrong street) so I just drove it over there myself and gave it to the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I am pretty sure that would be most people's first reaction (as it was mine, too). Amazon is so big you're better off just keeping it, because they will replace it for free to the customer who ordered it. Or donate it, depending on what it is.

Edited to add: I have gotten something delivered to my house when it was for someone else. I recognized the street as being a few streets over from my house (they got the right number, wrong street) so I just drove it over there myself and gave it to the guy.
    I did that with a phone that was delivered to my house a couple of years ago. I had no clue where the address was on the package I got yesterday.

About an hour ago my missing package showed up on my porch.

We had 10 lbs of Cashews delivered to our house, it was the right address but not our nuts. I had to contact the company that sent them because "it's the right thing to do Tia" . They finally sent someone to come get them. Then we got another package, same name still not us. That one I just sent back since it was regular mail. But I'm still pissed that the nut place didn't even say thank you and I remained nutless.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    We had 10 lbs of Cashews delivered to our house, it was the right address but not our nuts. I had to contact the company that sent them because "it's the right thing to do Tia" . They finally sent someone to come get them. Then we got another package, same name still not us. That one I just sent back since it was regular mail. But I'm still pissed that the nut place didn't even say thank you and I remained nutless.
    I hate when you do the right thing and people don't respond nicely. I felt like that yesterday with the Amazon guy who took the package.

I hate when you do the right thing and people don't respond nicely. I felt like that yesterday with the Amazon guy who took the package.
    Agree! It's like the bad ones get noticed but you do something nice and nada frikkin word.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    That's nuts!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I was watching a weird but funny movie on hulu last night, but was only half way through when I went to bed. I went to watch it today, and its if it never existed. It wasnt on my "continue watching" bar and I searched for it but it wouldnt come up. So I thought maybe I watched it on Netflix, so I checked there, and no dice. Ive been sick and now I feel like I hallucinated the whole thing

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I was watching a weird but funny movie on hulu last night, but was only half way through when I went to bed. I went to watch it today, and its if it never existed. It wasnt on my "continue watching" bar and I searched for it but it wouldnt come up. So I thought maybe I watched it on Netflix, so I checked there, and no dice. Ive been sick and now I feel like I hallucinated the whole thing
    What was it about?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    What was it about?
    This chick's best friend died and "came back" as an alien. The alien took her form. It was dumb but I want to know what happened.

ETA: my husband walked in on me watching it, but is questioning me watching it. What a dick.

Damn I got the name wrong thats why I cant find it, damn 102 fever
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-06-2023 at 01:04 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This chick's best friend died and "came back" as an alien. The alien took her form. It was dumb but I want to know what happened.

ETA: my husband walked in on me watching it, but is questioning me watching it. What a dick.

Damn I got the name wrong thats why I cant find it, damn 102 fever
    So after you figured out you had the wrong name did you find it?

So after you figured out you had the wrong name did you find it?
    Yes!

Yes!
    Did you tell your husband off after you found it?

Did you tell your husband off after you found it?
    Yes and he just laughed. Hes an assface.

Yes!
    What is it called?

What is it called?
    Im totally fine.

Im totally fine.
    Oh okay, it's a newer film, never heard of it.

Have you heard of that show called The Sex Lives of College Girls? I just started watching it yesterday, it's pretty funny. I think it was created by Mindy Kaling.

Oh okay, it's a newer film, never heard of it.

Have you heard of that show called The Sex Lives of College Girls? I just started watching it yesterday, it's pretty funny. I think it was created by Mindy Kaling.
    No I havent heard of it.

No I havent heard of it.
    I've only watched the first 2 episodes but I will keep watching. It's raunchy-funny.

I've only watched the first 2 episodes but I will keep watching. It's raunchy-funny.
    I will check it out what platform is it on?

I will check it out what platform is it on?
    I watched it through HBO Max.

Edited: if you don't have it, you can start a 7-day free trial. Or at least I was able to.

I watched it through HBO Max.

Edited: if you don't have it, you can start a 7-day free trial. Or at least I was able to.
    I have HBO Max through hulu!

ETA my DTTAM: My son was saying his legs were tired, so I carried him down the stairs, and fell

To protect him I took the brunt of the fall on my knee. It surprisingly doesnt hurt now, but it hurt like a bitch when it happened.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-07-2023 at 09:10 AM.

ETA my DTTAM: My son was saying his legs were tired, so I carried him down the stairs, and fell

To protect him I took the brunt of the fall on my knee. It surprisingly doesnt hurt now, but it hurt like a bitch when it happened.
    Let me know what you think of the show! I can't wait for Euphoria to start, I miss it

That sucks about the fall....maybe now he won't ask you to carry him anymore haha.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Oh no, Angie! When was the fall?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Let me know what you think of the show! I can't wait for Euphoria to start, I miss it

That sucks about the fall....maybe now he won't ask you to carry him anymore haha.
    I miss Euphoria as well. It is my guilty pleasure.

Thread Information