Page 1441 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 441 941 1341 1391 1431 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1451 ... LastLast
Results 36,001 to 36,025 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I still haven't got my stimmi
    Are you talking about your stimulus check? I had to google

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Are you talking about your stimulus check? I had to google
    Yes! lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Dagnabbit! My period came back. I've been breastfeeding for almost 13 months and I was hoping it wouldn't come back till I stopped breastfeeding.
    I recommend a hysterectomy. Seriously, best thing I ever did, lol. Truly seriously, nowadays you can get all kinds of birth control that will keep you from ever having a period. It's impressive that you kept it at bay for 13 months.

I still haven't got my stimmi
    Did you ever get it?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Did you ever get it?
    Supposed to tomorrow!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Supposed to tomorrow!
    Yay! I was going to pass along a few points that my I got from the AICPA about missing stimi and how to get it, but it sounds like you're all good.

Yay! I was going to pass along a few points that my I got from the AICPA about missing stimi and how to get it, but it sounds like you're all good.
    Yeah it was frustrating for a while, when I went to track it, it would only say they would let me know when they had a date. It said that for so long I was getting worried. Then it updated to say it would be deposited March 31st.

I got my others ones really quick, so this was odd. But then I heard that if you had filed your taxes already, it may take longer (which we did). Who knows.

Supposed to tomorrow!
    I've already got 3
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I was reading the WTF looking people thread, clicked to look at new posts, went to click back on it, and I can't find it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I was reading the WTF looking people thread, clicked to look at new posts, went to click back on it, and I can't find it.
    I've never even heard of this thread before now. See, there are interesting things out there. If you find something interesting bump it for the rest of us!

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...looking-people

Also, bookmarks are your friend, lol. I bookmark threads as I am reading through them so that I don't have to search for them in the future and I can update my spot in the thread.

ETA: man it's sad that we lost so many old pics!

I've never even heard of this thread before now. See, there are interesting things out there. If you find something interesting bump it for the rest of us!

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...looking-people

Also, bookmarks are your friend, lol. I bookmark threads as I am reading through them so that I don't have to search for them in the future and I can update my spot in the thread.

ETA: man it's sad that we lost so many old pics!
    You know a post is hella old when it starts off with "myspace" lol

How do I bookmark threads?

Thanks for finding it for me!!!

How do I bookmark threads?

Thanks for finding it for me!!!
    When you go to the thread just click the bookmark link at the top of your browser and then it will be bookmarked in your browser. You can delete it when you're done or as you progress.

When you go to the thread just click the bookmark link at the top of your browser and then it will be bookmarked in your browser. You can delete it when you're done or as you progress.
    I will try that. Thank you!

That thread was the first time I noticed the AIDA label on a post.

I had my son asleep in my arms, I laid him down and decided to do one last diaper check (making sure he didn't poop). What a mistake that was! He started crying and woke himself fully awake. Now, I'm going to have to wait, feed him, and try to put him back to sleep.
    My husband's going to be upset, because my son will have a late nap, and a late bedtime, but fuck him, because he doesn't understand how difficult it is to put our son to sleep.

I had my son asleep in my arms, I laid him down and decided to do one last diaper check (making sure he didn't poop). What a mistake that was! He started crying and woke himself fully awake. Now, I'm going to have to wait, feed him, and try to put him back to sleep.
    My husband's going to be upset, because my son will have a late nap, and a late bedtime, but fuck him, because he doesn't understand how difficult it is to put our son to sleep.
    Make him do it a few times so he 'gets it'. Sorry your kiddo woke up.

Make him do it a few times so he 'gets it'. Sorry your kiddo woke up.
    He'll never get it, because he's a man, but thanks.
    My son did take a thirty minute nap which is better than nothing and my husband won't be mad.

My boobie hurts. My son bit my nipple and now I have a cut. It hurts when he nurses. It's like razor blades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

DTTAM: the ubiquitous signs everywhere now as you travel that say where you are, like this one:

I don't know if this is just an attempt to cater to the Instagram crowd so that they can take their pics and get their likes, or if everyone is so dumb now that they need a sign to tell them where they have traveled to. In planning upcoming trips I have seen them next to temples, ancient ruins, and on pristine beaches. They fucking ruin everything. There is a time and a place for big, loud, plastic tourist stuff (Vegas, Atlantic City, Miami,) but 99% of the places I have seen them at do not need them. They look horrible.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 04-11-2021 at 01:51 PM.

DTTAM: the ubiquitous signs everywhere now as you travel that say where you are, like this one:

I don't know if this is just an attempt to cater to the Instagram crowd so that they can take their pics and get their likes, or if everyone is so dumb now that they need a sign to tell them where they have traveled to. In planning upcoming trips I have seen them next to temples, ancient ruins, and on pristine beaches. They fucking ruin everything. There is a time and a place for big, loud, plastic tourist stuff (Vegas, Atlantic City, Miami,) but 99% of the places I have seen them at do not need them. They look horrible.
    Maybe trying to copy the Hollywood sign?

Maybe trying to copy the Hollywood sign?
    Maybe, but there's a time and a place. You don't put something like this at a temple. They are EVERYWHERE nowadays.

Eating lots of ice cream is probably the dream of many children in the world. After all, in childhood, they do not allow you to eat enough ice cream! Hold a cold cup in your frozen fingers and know that this portion is not the last!!!!
    Running in the morning is just running and not thinking about anything, like Forest Gump! The road doesn't care what you look like, what your weight is, what your skin color is? She's happy to meet you. A fresh breeze ruffles my hair and turns my cheeks red. And then you feel like an energy bomb all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFord View Post
    Eating lots of ice cream is probably the dream of many children in the world. After all, in childhood, they do not allow you to eat enough ice cream! Hold a cold cup in your frozen fingers and know that this portion is not the last!!!!
    Running in the morning is just running and not thinking about anything, like Forest Gump! The road doesn't care what you look like, what your weight is, what your skin color is? She's happy to meet you. A fresh breeze ruffles my hair and turns my cheeks red. And then you feel like an energy bomb all day long.
    Uhhhhh...welcome?

My kid hates ice cream.

My son has started climbing on the couch.
    I can no longer relax on the couch, because I have to constantly make sure he doesn't fall off.
    He also enjoys stepping on my neck while on couch.
    We spent $400 buying him climbing toys. I hope they work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information