Page 1246 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 246 746 1146 1196 1236 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1256 1296 1346 ... LastLast
Results 31,126 to 31,150 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Several years ago I was in the ER because my colon basically exploded. I had diarrhea and had to use a bedpan. They admitted me to the hospital, and my ex asked the nurse who accompanied us to my room to get me a new johnnycoat. I asked him why, and he told me it was because there was shit on the one I had on, and it smelled. Thanks for telling me nine hours later.
    Now we can all laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Now we can all laugh.
    It was the most horrifically embarrassing situation I have ever been in. When I used the bedpan, the nurse came and got it and put a towel over it to take it away. My Doctor came shortly after that, and he wanted to SEE IT. The nurse went and got it so my Dr. could look at it at my bedside. I was absolutely mortified over the entire ordeal, and I got stuck in the hospital for five days. That Friday, the Dr. said I had to stay the weekend, so I unhooked my IV's and left AMA. He tried to convince me to stay, but I refused, and he sent me home with strict instructions.

During this hospital stay, I was smoking in my bathroom. A nurse came in and smelled it, and she demanded my lighter. I told her to fuck off pretty much, so she called Security. I put the lighter in my purse, and they couldn't do a damn thing about it. The rich old lady next to me treated me like her private nurse. She was very confused and very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    It was the most horrifically embarrassing situation I have ever been in. When I used the bedpan, the nurse came and got it and put a towel over it to take it away. My Doctor came shortly after that, and he wanted to SEE IT. The nurse went and got it so my Dr. could look at it at my bedside. I was absolutely mortified over the entire ordeal, and I got stuck in the hospital for five days. That Friday, the Dr. said I had to stay the weekend, so I unhooked my IV's and left AMA. He tried to convince me to stay, but I refused, and he sent me home with strict instructions.

During this hospital stay, I was smoking in my bathroom. A nurse came in and smelled it, and she demanded my lighter. I told her to fuck off pretty much, so she called Security. I put the lighter in my purse, and they couldn't do a damn thing about it. The rich old lady next to me treated me like her private nurse. She was very confused and very annoying.
    I'm not doubting that was a horrible and mortifying situation.

I just saw your last sentence as a way of "We can laugh at this now since it's in the past. ...way to go hubby."

I'm surprised the smoking situation went that way, though. I'd think for sure they'd confiscate that regardless of where it was.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

some white dude tagged myself and six other white dudes in a post regarding mike brown/ferguson. calling the riots violent and saying that liberals have no idea what happened so they've all gone 'full retard' and blah blah blah.

a bunch of fucking white guys sitting around in a circle jerk that i was somehow invited to.

no, fuck you. ugh.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    some white dude tagged myself and six other white dudes in a post regarding mike brown/ferguson. calling the riots violent and saying that liberals have no idea what happened so they've all gone 'full retard' and blah blah blah.

a bunch of fucking white guys sitting around in a circle jerk that i was somehow invited to.

no, fuck you. ugh.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I got up early yesterday and thought it was Sunday. Before I even had coffee, I changed all my clocks back an hour. I turned on the TV, and the Guide showed that it was an hour later. I checked my phone, and it was an hour later. I was going nuts trying to figure out what the fuck time it was, then I realized I was a day early. Duh.

no, fuck you. ugh.
    You have some shitty fb friends.

You have some shitty fb friends.
    it's the same dude we were arguing with about anti-rape nail polish.

and ALL the other people he tagged agreed with him. all the other white dudes. not walking into that fucking mess, yo. ain't nobody got time for that.

it's the same dude we were arguing with about anti-rape nail polish.

and ALL the other people he tagged agreed with him. all the other white dudes. not walking into that fucking mess, yo. ain't nobody got time for that.
    I KNEW IT!!! He's that kind of asshole. He's that guy.

I KNEW IT!!! He's that kind of asshole. He's that guy.
    i haven't actually talked to him in person since high school, and i graduated in 1998. i'm old.

he saw me out in public a few years ago and messaged me about it on fb. he actually told me he was too intimidated to talk to me. which was weird, we were friends in high school and used to road trip to dsm together, before we both moved here.

i am sooo burned out right now. i'm trying to write a paper and i'm so distracted. at least i finally got the formatting figured out in word. why is word so fucking difficult to format headers and page numbers and title pages. DUMB.

zero motivation today.

Hi Emmie,

I'm supposed to be writing an essay for school and i'm so not motivated

rq, i feel your pain. ughhhhh... i'm sorry.

i'm with the two of you. have to do a book report on the mongol queens. the story is interesting but difficult to plow through. i'm halfway there though!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

DTTAM: This stupid time change.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    seriously, fuck the time change, right in the ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Is that why I feel so dungy today? You wouldn't think one measly hour would eff ya up that bad.

Everyone at work feels weird. I'm convinced this is why.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    seriously, fuck the time change, right in the ass.
    Yes. Right in the ass. Dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Is that why I feel so dungy today? You wouldn't think one measly hour would eff ya up that bad.
    Right? I got up early this morning to watch my nephew and fuck I am SO tired. I've had coffee (which normally is pretty strong)and I've taken excederin (more caffeine) and I am STILL tired. I want to go to bed at like 7 tonight.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    People are complaining, but wait until how awesome it is when the sun goes away early.....
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    People are complaining, but wait until how awesome it is when the sun goes away early.....
    I prefer the light at the end of the day. I always hate it when it gets dark at 4:00. I have to leave an outside light on all fucking day so I can see to get inside. It's pitch black here when it gets dark - no streetlights.

This picture is everywhere on the internet and it's starting to piss me off/creep me out.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    This picture is everywhere on the internet and it's starting to piss me off/creep me out.

who is that old lady? i tried to figure it out the other day but clicked off the page with that picture too quick and lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    who is that old lady? i tried to figure it out the other day but clicked off the page with that picture too quick and lost it.
    It's a toothless Taylor Swift and it's fucking everywhere on the internet. I would be so annoyed if I were her.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

When my dumbass backwoods hairdresser rears her stupid head / opinions on Facebook yet again. Christ. If her daughter didn't babysit for my boys I'd de-friend her.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    It's a toothless Taylor Swift and it's fucking everywhere on the internet. I would be so annoyed if I were her.
    hahaha. she looks like an old prostitute made famous for her awesome gummers. oh man.

Thread Information