Page 1418 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 418 918 1318 1368 1408 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1428 1468 ... LastLast
Results 35,426 to 35,450 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I will get really annoyed if people in the areas that aren't affected by the hurricane start whining about the weather (flooding, wind, etc.).
    I live on the coast and therefore I have a reason to whine. Lol!
    I forgot you were also in Florida. The people who get me are the climate deniers. I would love to put them all together and then every hurricane can hit where they are at and they can say God is mad or whatever, but I want them to have to deal with it!

When Dorian was first announced I saw all kinds of comments from them saying this was just the Liberal Media trying to drum up a story. They need to come out and live it, then they will see how "fake news" it is.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I forgot you were also in Florida. The people who get me are the climate deniers. I would love to put them all together and then every hurricane can hit where they are at and they can say God is mad or whatever, but I want them to have to deal with it!

When Dorian was first announced I saw all kinds of comments from them saying this was just the Liberal Media trying to drum up a story. They need to come out and live it, then they will see how "fake news" it is.
    I actually live on the Georgia coast. Lol! But we get to evacuate almost every time there's a hurricane.
    Did you hear that Trump wanted to destroy Hurricane Dorian with a nuke? He's denying it now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I actually live on the Georgia coast. Lol! But we get to evacuate almost every time there's a hurricane.
    Did you hear that Trump wanted to destroy Hurricane Dorian with a nuke? He's denying it now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did say it.
    I thought you lived up by JAX. Nothing he says surprises me.

I thought you lived up by JAX. Nothing he says surprises me.
    I live about 1.5 hours away from Jacksonville.
    I used to go there all the time, but I haven't had a reason to recently since I haven't been assigned any work in that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Jehovah's Witnesses decided it would be a nice idea to come knocking on my door at 8 am like they were cops with a search warrant.

Today has sucked balls but I’m most annoyed that my phone says I have 7 unread text messages because I don’t. I will check my phone and have no new messages.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Today has sucked balls but I’m most annoyed that my phone says I have 7 unread text messages because I don’t. I will check my phone and have no new messages.
    Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Jehovah's Witnesses decided it would be a nice idea to come knocking on my door at 8 am like they were cops with a search warrant.
    You should have answered the door completely naked and asked them what they wanted.

You should have answered the door completely naked and asked them what they wanted.
    I'm not not trying to visually assault someone that early in the morning. I just yelled fuck off from my bed, which seemed to work.

Why the hell do people type out a whole prayer, directly addressing god, as if he is going to see it on his FB news feed?

Why the hell do people type out a whole prayer, directly addressing god, as if he is going to see it on his FB news feed?
    ARE YOU SAYING HE DOESNT!?!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

ARE YOU SAYING HE DOESNT!?!
    Everyone knows he doesn't use FB anymore. He now is strictly on Instagram. And he posts tracks for his mixtape on SoundCloud.

Everyone knows he doesn't use FB anymore. He now is strictly on Instagram. And he posts tracks for his mixtape on SoundCloud.
    Lies. he sees all, he's like Santa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

That’s why I don’t use Facebook. It’s full of godless heathens!

Do you follow god on The Gram? lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Do you follow god on The Gram? lol
    It's the only place you can follow him. He got rid of FB. Everyone knows Zuckerberg is just a mouth piece for Satan.

The terrible twos are upon me. God please let this shit go by quickly. Also FML. Amen.

(God reads mds too)

The terrible twos are upon me. God please let this shit go by quickly. Also FML. Amen.

(God reads mds too)
    Of course God reads MDS. In fact, if we pre-emptively made a death thread God would probably be compelled to follow through for us.

I'm sorry the terrible two's have hit. I have a puppy...I can empathize. Sigh.

Of course God reads MDS. In fact, if we pre-emptively made a death thread God would probably be compelled to follow through for us.

I'm sorry the terrible two's have hit. I have a puppy...I can empathize. Sigh.
    As far as the big guy reading mds? He's a regular poster. Super premie, that's why you don't see him online...
    At least you can crate a puppy. Society frowns on crate training human pups.

(God reads mds too)
    2 years! How can that be. It seems like yesterday.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I bitch a lot in this thread. Oh well.

We have new neighbors, and they say hi to my husband, but not to me I’m nice dammit!

I bitch a lot in this thread. Oh well.

We have new neighbors, and they say hi to my husband, but not to me I’m nice dammit!
    At a certain point in my life, I realized that I don't want my neighbors to say hi to me...I just want them to leave me alone (but I am anti-social these days and hopefully you're never as jaded as me )

Bring them a plate of cookies and introduce yourself if you really want them to be friendly.

At a certain point in my life, I realized that I don't want my neighbors to say hi to me...I just want them to leave me alone (but I am anti-social these days and hopefully you're never as jaded as me )

Bring them a plate of cookies and introduce yourself if you really want them to be friendly.
    I have a weird need to have people like me

I broke my pinky toe and it fucking hurts!!!

I broke my pinky toe and it fucking hurts!!!
    Ouch. How did you do that?

Thread Information