Page 1417 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 417 917 1317 1367 1407 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1427 1467 ... LastLast
Results 35,401 to 35,425 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's a front loader, but it's about 11 years old so it's probably not worth fixing (if that's even possible). It's been a wonderful washer though up till now.
    That’s a long life for a front loader-they aren’t made like they used to be.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That’s a long life for a front loader-they aren’t made like they used to be.
    Hallelujah, I think I fixed my washer! I have to run a test load, but after draining it and cleaning inside it seems to be working again.

Hallelujah, I think I fixed my washer! I have to run a test load, but after draining it and cleaning inside it seems to be working again.
    That’s great news!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thundersnow freaks me out.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

So the lid on a brand new full can of paint came open in my vehicle as I went around a corner last night. I spent 2 hours getting a half gallon of paint out of my car. I got about 98% out, all the while a huge thunderstorm was going on around me while I stood in the driveway and worked on my vehicle. I am not a happy camper.

So the lid on a brand new full can of paint came open in my vehicle as I went around a corner last night. I spent 2 hours getting a half gallon of paint out of my car. I got about 98% out, all the while a huge thunderstorm was going on around me while I stood in the driveway and worked on my vehicle. I am not a happy camper.
    I would've been like, "Welp, time to get a new car, this one's no good anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I’m surprised you got that much out. Paint is hard to get off of stuff. Do you have regular or leather seats?

I’m surprised you got that much out. Paint is hard to get off of stuff. Do you have regular or leather seats?
    They are cloth seats.

I had recently read an article and getting paint out of carpet on a DIY page. It said that as long as you keep it wet you can keep working with it. I just used that philosophy. When I opened the passenger door and several inches worth of paint poured out I thought it was a lost cause, but I am happy to say that today it's looking pretty good.

They are cloth seats.

I had recently read an article and getting paint out of carpet on a DIY page. It said that as long as you keep it wet you can keep working with it. I just used that philosophy. When I opened the passenger door and several inches worth of paint poured out I thought it was a lost cause, but I am happy to say that today it's looking pretty good.
    You are awesome. I would have cried and given up before I started.

You are awesome. I would have cried and given up before I started.
    Oh, believe me, I wanted to cry. I was still on the road when it happened, so I felt awful during the time that it took me to drive home, but by the time I got there I was just kind making myself do what I knew had to be done. I wanted to give up, but I felt like I had to try and when it started coming out it inspired me to keep going. I was pissed off and feeling sorry for myself the whole time though. It sucked.

Shingles. I thought I was too young to get them, but I have it. Yay.
    Luckily, I caught it early so it's just a small rash spot and not all over my body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Shingles. I thought I was too young to get them, but I have it. Yay.
    Luckily, I caught it early so it's just a small rash spot and not all over my body.
    Not sure how old you are, but a friend of mine got it when he was about 30. If you've had the chicken pox virus I think you can get shingles at any age. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

A friend of mine got them in her ear. It started with ear pain, so her doc put her on an antibiotic. She went back a few days later because pain was worse and she was dizzy and having a hard time hearing. Doc gave her ear drops saying it was outer ear infection. Then she got the rash and blisters behind her ear. Her doc then suggested she was bitten by a kissing bug. Eventually she made it to an ENT who diagnosed shingles. She even had lesions behind her ear drum, but since it wasn't diagnosed early she couldn't get antivirals. She is finally not having so much pain, but her hearing loss and dizziness remain. She has debris in her inner ear from the lesions there. If it doesn't get better soon the ENT wants to make a cut in her ear drum and irrigate some of the debris out. When her doc diagnosed the rash as kissing bug bites, I told her she had shingles as it's the simplest answer to pain followed by a blistery rash. She needs a new doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    A friend of mine got them in her ear. It started with ear pain, so her doc put her on an antibiotic. She went back a few days later because pain was worse and she was dizzy and having a hard time hearing. Doc gave her ear drops saying it was outer ear infection. Then she got the rash and blisters behind her ear. Her doc then suggested she was bitten by a kissing bug. Eventually she made it to an ENT who diagnosed shingles. She even had lesions behind her ear drum, but since it wasn't diagnosed early she couldn't get antivirals. She is finally not having so much pain, but her hearing loss and dizziness remain. She has debris in her inner ear from the lesions there. If it doesn't get better soon the ENT wants to make a cut in her ear drum and irrigate some of the debris out. When her doc diagnosed the rash as kissing bug bites, I told her she had shingles as it's the simplest answer to pain followed by a blistery rash. She needs a new doctor.
    I had herpes zoster in my ear too! I actually had an MRI done bc I felt like someone was hitting me in the ear drum with an ice pick. I got on antivirals and it went away but I still have residual pain years later.

When KS aka KambingSociety is a troll

Quote Originally Posted by KambingSociety View Post
    When KS aka KambingSociety is a troll
    What the fuck? Are you having a stroke?

What the fuck? Are you having a stroke?

Back to shingles...I don't understand why they make you wait until 50 to get the vaccine. Everyone who has had chicken pox should be able to get it!

Back to shingles...I don't understand why they make you wait until 50 to get the vaccine. Everyone who has had chicken pox should be able to get it!
    You can get it sooner, especially if you are immune compromised or have a family member who is. Your doctor can prescribe it. But. Your insurance probably won't pay and the shots are pricey.
    you'll likely wind up paying full price for the shot, which is about $217. But depending on your plan, even after the deductible is met, consumers may have to pay a significant part of the shingles vaccine cost?up to $100.
    Shots aren't cheap. https://www.walgreens.com/topic/heal...price-menu.jsp
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I asked for a shingles shot last year and declined because they said I wasn't oldest enough. I didn't understand either why I couldn't get one.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I'm on a waiting list for it. I'm told there has been a shortage of vaccine. I had shingles at 55. It was on my leg, but the severe pain before the nasty lesions was the worst. I can't imagine the horror of having it on my head. I know some people get shingles more than once. Does it always follow the same nerve path or is it possible for it to show up in a different spot? I wish only anti vaxxors would get shingles.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I'm on a waiting list for it. I'm told there has been a shortage of vaccine. I had shingles at 55. It was on my leg, but the severe pain before the nasty lesions was the worst. I can't imagine the horror of having it on my head. I know some people get shingles more than once. Does it always follow the same nerve path or is it possible for it to show up in a different spot? I wish only anti vaxxors would get shingles.
    Usually a different spot.

Also: https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-...es-come-back#1
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

My grandmother had it in her eye and almost went blind over it. Shingles is a horrible thing. I do not understand these anti-vaxxers wanting their kids to have chicken pox and be at risk for it. It makes no sense to me.

My grandmother had it in her eye and almost went blind over it. Shingles is a horrible thing. I do not understand these anti-vaxxers wanting their kids to have chicken pox and be at risk for it. It makes no sense to me.
    Yes. I'm old enough to remember polio kids in the older grades at school. None in my grade or the 4 grades older. 6 or 7 each in 5th and 6th grades when I was in first vaccination made a big difference. My grandmother lost 6 older siblings to diphtheria... in my generation of our large family of cousins (100 or so) we lost one cousin to pneumonia and one of my cousins lost a baby to rubella, cause his wife wasn't vaccinated. Unlike families a generation or two earlier that were decimated by diseases that we can be protected from with a few simple shots.

I recently found out I'm not immune to rubella or chicken pox. (so no shingles for me, full blown chicken pox if I get exposed) I'm waiting to see if my insurance will pay, otherwise, I'll pay out of pocket.
    Last edited by puzzld; 05-12-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Anti vaxxers get their ideas from del bigtree

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.5e56f6223f5c

I will get really annoyed if people in the areas that aren't affected by the hurricane start whining about the weather (flooding, wind, etc.).
    I live on the coast and therefore I have a reason to whine. Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information