Page 1430 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 430 930 1330 1380 1420 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1440 1480 ... LastLast
Results 35,726 to 35,750 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    How short were you thinking? I have been tempted to cut mine, too. It's down to my waist and when I get dressed in the morning it sometimes gets tucked into my jeans lol.
    Love hair to the waist. No cuts. Leave it.

I'm in Facebook jail right now, because I decided to mass invite a bunch of my friends to a new thrifting group I'm in. Facebook thinks someone hacked my account and won't let me back in for who knows how long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I'm out of Facebook jail. I'm not allowed to send invites for awhile, but whatever.

Took my kid on a plane for the first time. I was worried he wouldn?t wear his mask. He wore it the whole time whilst screaming at the top of his lungs and crying. I wanted to crawl under the seat and die. I gave him benedryl (bc he gets motion sickness) and it was like I gave him meth. He saw his cousins and flipped out that he couldn?t sit with them so my nephew switched seats with my husband and he calmed down. Still he was terrible. And I?ve been up since 4 am.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Took my kid on a plane for the first time. I was worried he wouldn?t wear his mask. He wore it the whole time whilst screaming at the top of his lungs and crying. I wanted to crawl under the seat and die. I gave him benedryl (bc he gets motion sickness) and it was like I gave him meth. He saw his cousins and flipped out that he couldn?t sit with them so my nephew switched seats with my husband and he calmed down. Still he was terrible. And I?ve been up since 4 am.
    I'm gonna go with the bright side of things, you made it to your destination and he kept the mask on....small victories. I'm sorry it was an ordeal. On the way back just put him and his cousin together from the start. Try to have fun and enjoy your vacay! I know you've been looking forward to this for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm out of Facebook jail. I'm not allowed to send invites for awhile, but whatever.
    I hate getting invites so I am siding with Facebook on this one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thank you. I?m so tired and everyone is aggravated. I hope we aren?t all sick of each other already.

This is the longest day of my life.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Thank you. I?m so tired and everyone is aggravated. I hope we aren?t all sick of each other already.

Ugh. Hope you have been able to get some rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I hate getting invites so I am siding with Facebook on this one lol.
    I am pretty sure you guys jinxed me. I have never received a FB invite before and yesterday I got invited to a FB pampered chef party.

I hope things are better today!

I always get invites from highschool people for lipstick parties and crap.

No. Its not better. He decided today he doesnt want to swim. fml

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Nvm he swam in the ocean. But my fam is driving me nutzo.

Yeah, I would never have enough patience to vacay with someone other than significant other.

I can't wait till my kid is that age. Not. He's already a handful. At least I think he is. 4 diaper changes in 6 hours today.
    He's been having blowouts in the front and me being anal spends 20 minutes making sure he's super clean. I just don't want him getting a uti.

My sil is dumb. She drove 3 hours to my town, this morning, so her son (who's about to have surgery) could play at an arcade, eat seafood, and then go to Savannah to Build a Bear. There's an arcade place like 30 minutes from her house and there's a Build a Bear in Atlanta. If she drove all this way, she could've let her son see his cousin (my son), but nope. They're already headed out.

I'm still wondering where she's getting all this money.

My $200 trash can has already broken. It's a step trashcan that's supposed to lift up the lid when you step on the bar. The left and center of the bar works fine, but when you step on the right, the lid barely opens then slams shut. It's supposed to slowly close. Once, we get the trash and recycling out, we're going to flip it over and see if we can fix it. I do have a 10 year warranty. I just don't want to have to use it if it's an easy fix.

My $200 trash can has already broken. It's a step trashcan that's supposed to lift up the lid when you step on the bar. The left and center of the bar works fine, but when you step on the right, the lid barely opens then slams shut. It's supposed to slowly close. Once, we get the trash and recycling out, we're going to flip it over and see if we can fix it. I do have a 10 year warranty. I just don't want to have to use it if it's an easy fix.

You just got it a few months ago!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post

You just got it a few months ago!
    I know which is the sucky thing about it. I read a review where SimpleHuman tried to make this one buyer jump through hoops to get his fixed. I hope that doesn't happen to me or I'm asking for my money back and reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

Why you all raining on this half white girl's parade?!
    Saw this, thought of you!

My nephew cracked the screen of my ipad. it was an accident but its annoying the shit out of me,

Everyone is going to the beach but I cant go because I got super burnt from going there yesterday and Im still in pain. wah.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My nephew cracked the screen of my ipad. it was an accident but its annoying the shit out of me,

Everyone is going to the beach but I cant go because I got super burnt from going there yesterday and Im still in pain. wah.
    Sunburns are the worst! I haven't had one for a while cuz I'm a fucking vampire and never go outside long enough.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Saw this, thought of you!

Lol! I thought about buying this one, but of course they're sold out!

https://www.parkcandy.com/collection...able-face-mask

I'm currently trying to sell my Abercrombie & Fitch and American Eagle jeans. My friend saw my post on Facebook Marketplace and asked me to hold some in her daughter's size. I told my friend that I could do that, but my jeans might be a bit too long for her daughter, because she's shorter than me. My friend said she'd cut them up if necessary. *gasp* I definitely don't want to sell her my expensive A&F jeans with the rhinestones on the butt if she's going to cut them up. Quelle horreur!

I'm currently trying to sell my Abercrombie & Fitch and American Eagle jeans. My friend saw my post on Facebook Marketplace and asked me to hold some in her daughter's size. I told my friend that I could do that, but my jeans might be a bit too long for her daughter, because she's shorter than me. My friend said she'd cut them up if necessary. *gasp* I definitely don't want to sell her my expensive A&F jeans with the rhinestones on the butt if she's going to cut them up. Quelle horreur!
    I'm a shortie, I remember I used to staple my jeans because they were always too long

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am in an absolute and total funk this week. So over COVID and this crappy year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I am in an absolute and total funk this week. So over COVID and this crappy year.
    Sorry

This year and COVID does suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    This year has been too much all around. I'm here if you want to talk, but know that you're not alone!

Thread Information