Page 1433 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 433 933 1333 1383 1423 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1443 1483 ... LastLast
Results 35,801 to 35,825 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Having a huge backlog of "additional info needed threads" but updates lead to dead ends.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Having a huge backlog of "additional info needed threads" but updates lead to dead ends.
    That's why me and Up2Trouble have been telling you to wait before you post threads. Not everything is thread-worthy, and sometimes you will NEVER get the info you need.

My Hulu is broken so I cant watch my show. I have been watching Morphle all day help me

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    I'm with RBW. Quality over quantity. The other threads end up buried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's become way too excessive. He's gonna be taking a break for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It's become way too excessive. He's gonna be taking a break for awhile.
    I usually don't even bother reading his.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I usually don't even bother reading his.
    That's the issue, I think a lot of people feel the same way because he posts repeat excessive stories and inundates every thread with videos and stuff no one is going to click on. Don't get me wrong, posting videos and links that are relevant is great, as long as it is actually related to the story and isn't pretty much the same thing that has already been posted 100 times.

Also, it's not a race to post random uninteresting threads that will never be updated, just because you want to be the first person to post. Ugh. Not every single random bar knifing is worth reading about on MDS, but I don't think he gets this.

Mike gave him some time off a couple of months ago for the same thing, but I don't think the message got through. Several people have complained that they don't want to come on here because it's just his serial posting when they log on.

Several people have complained that they don't want to come on here because it's just his serial posting when they log on.
    I mean, he does post some interesting things but sooo much chaff to sort through to get to the wheat. I don't read any thread he starts unless someone else has posted on it. Like the James Randi post... so much interesting stuff about him, but nah. Not gonna read it.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

That's the issue, I think a lot of people feel the same way because he posts repeat excessive stories and inundates every thread with videos and stuff no one is going to click on. Don't get me wrong, posting videos and links that are relevant is great, as long as it is actually related to the story and isn't pretty much the same thing that has already been posted 100 times.

Also, it's not a race to post random uninteresting threads that will never be updated, just because you want to be the first person to post. Ugh. Not every single random bar knifing is worth reading about on MDS, but I don't think he gets this.

Mike gave him some time off a couple of months ago for the same thing, but I don't think the message got through. Several people have complained that they don't want to come on here because it's just his serial posting when they log on.
    I mean, seeing how many posts he has, and the fact he's only been here (under that name) for 5 months says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I unfortunately posted some stuff that I don't think will have a resolution or if there is a resolution, it won't be newsworthy.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I mean, he does post some interesting things but sooo much chaff to sort through to get to the wheat. I don't read any thread he starts unless someone else has posted on it. Like the James Randi post... so much interesting stuff about him, but nah. Not gonna read it.
    He does post some good stuff sometimes, but it's hard to find it. I have tried again and again to encourage him to slow down and be a little more discerning in what he posts. I do think he contributes, but his worthy contributions are easy to miss with all the garbage that he posts.

I mean, seeing how many posts he has, and the fact he's only been here (under that name) for 5 months says it all.

I unfortunately posted some stuff that I don't think will have a resolution or if there is a resolution, it won't be newsworthy.
    All of us have posted that at one time or another, but we don't do it 10 times a day.

What RBW said, except he seems to post about 20 per day. Not every story or thread in here is going to have a resolution, however some things are fun to discuss and theorize on. It's the random bar fights and drive bys from every corner of the country that take up space here. Unless there's a child involved or it involves some sort of interesting aspect, it really doesn't need to be posted here. We're aware that bar fights and drive bys happen everyday.

If it's a drive by that involves a creepy clown doing the shooting, then that's MDS material right there.

What RBW said, except he seems to post about 20 per day. Not every story or thread in here is going to have a resolution, however some things are fun to discuss and theorize on. It's the random bar fights and drive bys from every corner of the country that take up space here. Unless there's a child involved or it involves some sort of interesting aspect, it really doesn't need to be posted here. We're aware that bar fights and drive bys happen everyday.

If it's a drive by that involves a creepy clown doing the shooting, then that's MDS material right there.
    LOL yes.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

LOL yes.

See? Now THAT'S our jam!

LOL yes.

See? Now THAT'S our jam!
    We actually have a thread on that.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ght=ceasar%27s

This is the quality content we signed up for lol.

This is the quality content we signed up for lol.
    Exactly so.

RBW did you know everything is back to normal in Florida?!
    Facebook conversation in one of the Facebook groups I'm in.

Dumbass wrote:
    I am so happy I am in Florida. Life has been back to normal for months.
    ? Reply ? 8h

Jayme responded:
    I have an aunt in Ormond Beach and you are not telling the truth. Maybe "your" normal....
    ? Reply ? 7h

April responded:
    I'm in Hernando County and it's just about back to normal here...besides walmart not being 24hrs....
    ? Reply ? 7h

Lexis responded:
    Lol she?s definitely telling the truth! I moved from Wisconsin to Tampa a month ago and it?s definitely normal here other than wearing masks! Wisconsin still feels weird and they?re closing things back down again!!! Glad I live in Florida too 🤗🤗💖🙏🏽
    ? Reply ? 6h

Me responded:
    Yeah... very normal.
    https://www.fox13news.com/.../florid...-jump-in-covid...
    Florida sees jump in COVID-19 cases; now fourth-highest in U.S. deaths
    FOX13NEWS.COM
    ? Reply ? Remove Preview ? 6h

Jessica responded:
    we live in the panhandle and things are more ?normal? than they?ve been since March. Some people and places are still requiring masks but most places leave it up to the individual although most places require masks for their employees.
    ? Reply ? 6h

Jayme responding to Lexis:
    "other than wearing masks"...... NOT NORMAL LOL
    ? Reply ? 3h

Lexis responding to Jayme:
    I was comparing Florida to Wisconsin Slow Ass!!!! DUH
    ? Reply ? 3h

Dumbass responded:
    I missed the conversation. I was gone all day because everything is back to normal. I am in the Clearwater area. You would think people would be happy that things are normal again and people can get on with their life.
    ? Reply ? 2h

Me responding to Dumbass:
    So no one is wearing a mask or sanitizing their hands in Florida? No one in Florida is dying from the coronavirus? There are no special hours that only the elderly and at risk people can shop in stores? People can shake hands and hug without fear? Elderly people are free to have visitors in nursing homes? Expectant mothers can now invite as many people as they want to the hospital to meet their new baby?
    ? Reply ? 48m

Dumbass responding to me:
    I know it may be hard for you to believe, but the ones that were most at risk were the first ones out of the gate. They said they did not want to spend the last years of their life locked up in their house. I love their wisdom. The ones that want to stay home and play it safe can. What I saw today is most people getting on with their life.. It is the vibe in the air. Not alot of energy is being spent worrying about the virus anymore. We have been open for months.

RBW did you know everything is back to normal in Florida?!
    Facebook conversation in one of the Facebook groups I'm in. .
    They want it to be back to normal, so therefore they just proclaim it as such and it is. Whatever.

Gov. DeSansbrains let restaurants and bars open back up to full capacity and I think the deniers took that as their signal to lose their minds completely. Our cases are climbing, our death rate is climbing, our hospitals are filling up, many restaurants and stores are still closed or have limited hours, and most places require masks. We are not back to normal.

They want it to be back to normal, so therefore they just proclaim it as such and it is. Whatever.

Gov. DeSansbrains let restaurants and bars open back up to full capacity and I think the deniers took that as their signal to lose their minds completely. Our cases are climbing, our death rate is climbing, our hospitals are filling up, many restaurants and stores are still closed or have limited hours, and most places require masks. We are not back to normal.
    I hope dumbass gets the virus.

Dude. They're ALL in for a rude awakening. Europe is shutting down again because people "enjoyed it being normal" and between the fact that we NEVER REAL DID and the fact that the second wave is gonna hit, there's going to be a lot of remote funerals for Christmas.

YAY! SANTA CAME!

I'm lucky to be in CA, but even with the restrictions, people don't listen. If it weren't for my clients being generous and literally telling me that they felt selfish in a way because they wanted us still there, we'd be homeless right now.

Between cutting out anything absolutely necessary and thankfully collecting EDD since we've been cut down to 25% of what we normally take in, we SHOULD be prepared to stay in housing for about six months without aid. I was caught off guard the first time and not prepared. The anxiety and stress literally almost drove me to jump off a bridge. Not even kidding. This next time, I'm making sure we can sustain without losing everything. Including our minds and lives.

Buckle down kids. This next wave is going to make the first one look like child's play. Thanks in part by idiots like that.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-23-2020 at 05:28 PM.

Facebook groups that are named "Death After Dark" and "Death Hags" where self righteous assholes take over and shame you for making honest comments.

What the actual fuck. They aren't memorial groups. It's where people like us shine and all of a sudden WE'RE the assholes when the group names (not even the descriptions, the ACTUAL FUCKING NAMES) are clearly stating that we aren't going to be "sensitive".

All of my favorite groups have gone to shit because of these idiots.

Facebook groups that are named "Death After Dark" and "Death Hags" where self righteous assholes take over and shame you for making honest comments.

What the actual fuck. They aren't memorial groups. It's where people like us shine and all of a sudden WE'RE the assholes when the group names (not even the descriptions, the ACTUAL FUCKING NAMES) are clearly stating that we aren't going to be "sensitive".

All of my favorite groups have gone to shit because of these idiots.
    Screw them...we're always here for you!

Screw them...we're always here for you!
    Thanks. Can you tell that I had a hard night? Lol. Still having a hard day, but I've decided to take a break from FB for a few days. I think the combination of the stupidity online, the pandemic and the election have rendered me so emotionally exhausted that I'm having s hard time coping. The hubby agrees and doesn't blame me. I'm just at the end of my rope with things.

Love my MDS family

Thanks. Can you tell that I had a hard night? Lol. Still having a hard day, but I've decided to take a break from FB for a few days. I think the combination of the stupidity online, the pandemic and the election have rendered me so emotionally exhausted that I'm having s hard time coping. The hubby agrees and doesn't blame me. I'm just at the end of my rope with things.

Love my MDS family
    Your MDS family loves you back!

I use FB mainly for dog rescue, but even that has gotten a bit much lately. I just can't with FB. In one way it's nice to see my friends who think the way I do after being in a sea of idiots all day...but then it just also makes me sad for where we are and what has happened, so it drags me down. I don't get any notifications on my phone or ever log into FB on my phone, and I only log in there every few days. I know people think I am strange, but it's either that or shut it down altogether.

Thread Information