Page 1420 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 420 920 1320 1370 1410 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1430 1470 ... LastLast
Results 35,476 to 35,500 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have no idea. He wanted to stay out last night, and I was sitting on the couch doing BF shopping and I heard him barking like a maniac. I ran to make him come in and he was acting crazy. I figured a bear or something was on the land outside of our fence. He finally came in about 30 minutes later and seemed fine. He didn't eat anything in the house that he doesn't always eat, so I really don't know.

I spent hours deep cleaning and feeling grossed out this morning. On the bright side, my house is now spotless, lol. He ate a little this afternoon, but I can tell he doesn't feel great. I gave him pepto, and I am going to keep an eye on him.
    Is he still having diarrhea? You can given him human OTC anti diarrhea medication, but if he has some kind of parasite he needs to get rid of it by having the diarrhea (as gross as it sounds).

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Is he still having diarrhea? You can given him human OTC anti diarrhea medication, but if he has some kind of parasite he needs to get rid of it by having the diarrhea (as gross as it sounds).
    Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking and why I didn't give immodium. I thought the pepto might sooth his stomach if it was just a minor irritation. I am hoping he is over it-he was playing with Cleo just now and seems to be feeling somewhat better.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking and why I didn't give immodium. I thought the pepto might sooth his stomach if it was just a minor irritation. I am hoping he is over it-he was playing with Cleo just now and seems to be feeling somewhat better.
    I hope he feels better soon

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I hope he feels better soon
    Thank you! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving as well!

Last night I took an antibiotic I’ve never taken before and I turned into the exorcist until 2 am.

Last night I took an antibiotic I’ve never taken before and I turned into the exorcist until 2 am.
    Oh that's not good! Are you feeling better? I hope so! A lot of antibiotics make me nauseous, but it's been a long time since one really made me sick like that. Can you doc give you a different one?

Jax's butt explosion seems to have passed. He ate normally and is playing and running around like usual today. Thank goodness for BF-I ordered some new rugs!

Last night I took an antibiotic I?ve never taken before and I turned into the exorcist until 2 am.

Last night I took an antibiotic I?ve never taken before and I turned into the exorcist until 2 am.
    Odd. It reposted this after I replied to your original post about it upthread.

I feel ok, a little tired. Apparently it had penicillin in it-which I don?t do good with. I know it was that that made me sick bc I threw up until I could taste it. It was at least 10 times.

Now I?m on my way to thanksgiving dinner #3 after checking in on a crazy cat.

I?m glad Jax is better! Hopefully it stays that way.

I hope your pup is doing better !

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    I hope your pup is doing better !
    Thanks! He is totally back to normal. Now I just wish he would find the perfect forever home!

My husband's cousin is a complete moron! He posted an article about the banana art with this caption, "Millennial art... a banana taped to a wall- valued at $120K ��"
    If the moron would've done some homework, he would've seen that the artist is a boomer. Yeah.
    I hate people who post crap without checking facts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

My tree still looks like shit from the kitten. She’s insane.

I have people coming over this w/e and I can’t clean because toddler.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-12-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Having a sick kid that won’t sleep in his crib, and sleeps with you and throws up on you at 3 am. Fml this Christmas is going to be hell if he’s still sick.

Having a sick kid that won’t sleep in his crib, and sleeps with you and throws up on you at 3 am. Fml this Christmas is going to be hell if he’s still sick.
    I'm sorry! I hope the kiddo gets well soon, and that no one else in your family gets sick!

I hope he gets better soon! The flu is going around like crazy....

Speaking of, my sister's best friend's husband got the flu and is in the ICU, everyone is saying their goodbyes as he is not going to make it. He got cancer a few years back and was doing really well, but with all the transplants and chemo, his body can't handle the flu It's so sad, him and my sister's best friend have 4 year old twins....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I hope he gets better soon! The flu is going around like crazy....

Speaking of, my sister's best friend's husband got the flu and is in the ICU, everyone is saying their goodbyes as he is not going to make it. He got cancer a few years back and was doing really well, but with all the transplants and chemo, his body can't handle the flu It's so sad, him and my sister's best friend have 4 year old twins....
    That is awful! We think of the flu as a benign thing kind of like a cold, but it isn't that. I have a childhood friend that has a thread on here that got the flu and it killed his kidneys and he was gone in a flash...and he didn't even have any pre-existing conditions like you sister's friend's husband. It's really scary!

I have a 'friend' who is getting on my nerves. I haven't heard from her in almost a month, but she called me today and left me a voicemail to "catch up". I called her back. Turns out she just wanted to crow about her daughter getting engaged. I was like "that's great, please tell her I said congratulations!" She couldn't shut up about it. She was telling me how the now fiance came to her and her husband last week and was asking for permission to ask the daughter to marry him, and how he had this ring and was going to take her somewhere in NY and ask her to marry him, but didn't want to do it in Central Park because "everyone does that and he knows she is special".

I know this sounds trite that this irritates me...but here's the rest of the story.

This woman's daughter is the same age as me (45). I have known her 2.5 years and she has been engaged 3 times during that time. She has been engaged many more times before that from what I have gathered. She goes and buys a big dress and crows about it all over the place each time, then it all goes to pot and no one speaks of it again. She is divorced and has a grown son, but they way they go on about it is like she is 20 and has never been married. She spends all her time on all these dating apps looking for older men with some money. This guy was her neighbor and doesn't have any money. Just recently her mom was asking me if my husband had any single friends at his work, because "his line of work makes good money". This was after the daughter was supposedly in the relationship of a lifetime with now-fiance.

So now they will be planning the wedding of the century and pretending like she hasn't been engaged a million times before. I am sure she has a big huge ring and they will be trying to flash it all over the place. I'm just tired thinking about it, and they hypocrisy of it makes me ill. My marriage is very important to me. I have been married 27 years. Marriage means something to me, and it has nothing to do with a big ring, a white dress, or catching a spouse that makes a big salary. I really just want to cut this woman off so I don't get so mad that I tell her what I think, but unfortunately I do some work with her and can't cut her off completely.

Ok, end rant. I needed to get that off my chest though.

Sick kids suck! I've spent the past five days being used as a snot rag for my four year old. My dude just took him to the doctor so we shall see what's going on. I think a cold turned bronchitis.

RBW, those people suck worse than sick kids. My dudes family is very similar-they will ask how you are doing only as a segue to talk about themselves. And why do people think they are super special to be getting married? Literally anyone can get married now and it's supposed to be about 2 people, why you gotta involve the whole town? (I'm not married because I really don't see the point. I'm committed though and like you, take my relationship seriously. I think we have been together for six years or something. Feels like an eternity.)

PS- if a dude comes to me and asks permission to marry my son I will tell my son to run fast and far away. That's nerdy and suspicious.

Dumb things that annoy you? Fucking Christmas. I don't like one single thing about it except the drinking.

I have a 'friend' who is getting on my nerves. I haven't heard from her in almost a month, but she called me today and left me a voicemail to "catch up". I called her back. Turns out she just wanted to crow about her daughter getting engaged. I was like "that's great, please tell her I said congratulations!" She couldn't shut up about it. She was telling me how the now fiance came to her and her husband last week and was asking for permission to ask the daughter to marry him, and how he had this ring and was going to take her somewhere in NY and ask her to marry him, but didn't want to do it in Central Park because "everyone does that and he knows she is special".

I know this sounds trite that this irritates me...but here's the rest of the story.

This woman's daughter is the same age as me (45). I have known her 2.5 years and she has been engaged 3 times during that time. She has been engaged many more times before that from what I have gathered. She goes and buys a big dress and crows about it all over the place each time, then it all goes to pot and no one speaks of it again. She is divorced and has a grown son, but they way they go on about it is like she is 20 and has never been married. She spends all her time on all these dating apps looking for older men with some money. This guy was her neighbor and doesn't have any money. Just recently her mom was asking me if my husband had any single friends at his work, because "his line of work makes good money". This was after the daughter was supposedly in the relationship of a lifetime with now-fiance.

So now they will be planning the wedding of the century and pretending like she hasn't been engaged a million times before. I am sure she has a big huge ring and they will be trying to flash it all over the place. I'm just tired thinking about it, and they hypocrisy of it makes me ill. My marriage is very important to me. I have been married 27 years. Marriage means something to me, and it has nothing to do with a big ring, a white dress, or catching a spouse that makes a big salary. I really just want to cut this woman off so I don't get so mad that I tell her what I think, but unfortunately I do some work with her and can't cut her off completely.

Ok, end rant. I needed to get that off my chest though.
    I don't know this girl but I hate her. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Dumb things that annoy you? Fucking Christmas. I don't like one single thing about it except the drinking.
    I agree with this post.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Damn it I wrote out a long post then lost it in the void.

My kid has a bad ear infection and “congestion” in one lung. He either throws up or spits out his antibiotic. Yay me.

Ok now on to RBW’s friends daughter...how is it possible to be engaged 3 times in 2.5 years? That seems embarrassing to me. Why would her mom be proud of that? Obviously something is wrong with her daughter. I don’t mean to sound like a bitch but a bunch of failed engagements screams “crazy person” and throws up a bunch of red flags.

I’m kind of snarky bitch when it comes to people like that. If the mom was going on and on about the wedding I would ask what happened with the other 2 engagements.

ETA about Christmas. I have 4 celebrations this year and I’m only 1 down I just hope I got everyone enough and they like my gifts, and I will be happy to get this over with.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-23-2019 at 02:46 PM.

This is why you are all my people!

Oh, it's always the men's fault on why none of her relationships work out. I agree, she has a problem, and mom has a problem too. I'm just trying to figure out how to ignore her (she's also thrown several racist comments out lately, all the while telling me all the time how she isn't a racist), but still work around her. I managed to not see her this month, but sadly most months I have to deal with her several times a week, if not daily for my work. She considers me a friend, and I used to consider her one, but now I don't think I want to be around her any more.

Her daughter is mean, hateful, ugly and a gold digger. She must be good in bed or something (although she supposedly has a bad back and can barely walk some days, so IDK), because I have no idea what all these men see in her. She was engaged to a doctor last time, then she found out he was having a mid-life crisis and quit his job and was planning on starting some type of new career that wouldn't have paid much so she left him.

As far as Christmas, I hate doing the Christmas thing. Everyone have a good stiff drink and we can all get through the holidays together! Hopefully all the sick kiddos get well, and none of you catch the lurgy from your kids!

I had cortisone injections in my feet today. Now I am in too much pain to walk. Just as well since I am not supposed to walk for 72 hours.
    Perfect timing with Christmas tomorrow and me being the only one in the house that knows how to cook.

Thread Information