Page 1414 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 414 914 1314 1364 1404 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1424 1464 ... LastLast
Results 35,326 to 35,350 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    You are lucky you have a boss that admits they were wrong. If that were my company, they would just find another reason to point out that the customer is always right. I'm exhausted this week too. I'm starting my two weeks to vacation count down.
    For sure! It's a British company so the bosses are generally very polite and reasonable as compared to some of my previous work with American companies in the same field. The CEO's are both guys not much older than me, so they actually take the time to listen to the employees and explain their policies and things to us generally, as well as join the work chat often to joke around, wish happy birthdays, and welcome new members. It's definitely one of the best companies I have worked for in that regard. I'm just sick and sleepy so it got to me more than usual LOL.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Must be something about this week, I've been horrible exhausted at work too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Cheap dish soap. A little doesn't go a long way. Don't skimp on dish soap. In the end, it doesn't pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

When Ron likens a bill to sexual assault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

The people who live on the floor above me in my apartment complex stomping around, sounding like giants. Scares the crap out of me because it makes loud noises. Freaks my cat out sometimes, too.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    When Ron likens a bill to sexual assault.
    Where did he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Where did he do that?
    Facey, the little shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Facey, the little shit
    Bad Ron!

When you receive weekly stat emails saying you are doing amazing, and then you come back from 3 days off to a mandatory phone call with a verbal warning because of a customer complaint, and a railroading about everything you are doing wrong, even though the email you received the DAY BEFORE states you're #3 on the whole team.

I try to take criticism well, I try to take things like that and make improvements, and I generally do it pretty well I think. This just caught me off guard so much. Then the supervisor proceeded to "listen in" on the rest of my chats before my break and then would butt into chats with suggestions on how to improve (not things I was doing wrong necessarily, just how HE would do it, I made a lot of sales) so the whole morning I was an anxious mess, and then spent my 2 hour break crying in my bathroom and wanting to quit, which is something I struggle with when I feel things are unfair, I get overwhelmed and just shut down and walk away from it. I think it has something to do with my depression, like it's SO HARD TO GET OVER things like that for some reason. But Christmas is coming and bills, so I sucked it up and am just trying to finish my day right now.

Three more hours to go....

Double post because I am done with my pity party from yesterday, and am trying to move forward in a positive manner, and do my best.

Here's to a better day!

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    When you receive weekly stat emails saying you are doing amazing, and then you come back from 3 days off to a mandatory phone call with a verbal warning because of a customer complaint, and a railroading about everything you are doing wrong, even though the email you received the DAY BEFORE states you're #3 on the whole team.

I try to take criticism well, I try to take things like that and make improvements, and I generally do it pretty well I think. This just caught me off guard so much. Then the supervisor proceeded to "listen in" on the rest of my chats before my break and then would butt into chats with suggestions on how to improve (not things I was doing wrong necessarily, just how HE would do it, I made a lot of sales) so the whole morning I was an anxious mess, and then spent my 2 hour break crying in my bathroom and wanting to quit, which is something I struggle with when I feel things are unfair, I get overwhelmed and just shut down and walk away from it. I think it has something to do with my depression, like it's SO HARD TO GET OVER things like that for some reason. But Christmas is coming and bills, so I sucked it up and am just trying to finish my day right now.

Three more hours to go....
    That's all you can do, move forward and try to be positive. I'm super frustrated this week because sales are so low. We've got awful lists right now as we're fishing at the bottom of the barrel until our client gives us new lists. Sales = money, and it's already halfway through the month so I'm pulling my hair out trying to get people on the phone.

I'd be frustrated as hell if my supervisor did what yours did to you. The great thing in all of this is that mine is supportive even though we're all sucking right now.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    That's all you can do, move forward and try to be positive. I'm super frustrated this week because sales are so low. We've got awful lists right now as we're fishing at the bottom of the barrel until our client gives us new lists. Sales = money, and it's already halfway through the month so I'm pulling my hair out trying to get people on the phone.

I'd be frustrated as hell if my supervisor did what yours did to you. The great thing in all of this is that mine is supportive even though we're all sucking right now.
    Seems it's a crappy month for all. I'm not in sales but I'm training a new person. It's kind of difficult to do when I'm not receiving trouble tickets to show him how to correct programming errors. This leads me to believe no one is placing orders or creating accounts. No errors for me to fix, usually means low sales. So for now, I'm doing my best to make up examples of shit that can go wrong and teach him with them. Oh and my boss is zero help. I have no idea when I'm supposed to be training and when I'm not. I just walk by the new guys desk and if he's sitting there clueless, I assume I'm supposed to train him on something.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

I'm a hired gun for this band. They asked if I was available for New Years and what they do is quote them for either a 3 piece or 4 piece including keys and female vox (ie ME). They opted for the 3 piece and I missed out on this. FML.

Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 01-01-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Do you guys have your own songs or do you do all covers?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Do you guys have your own songs or do you do all covers?
    All covers

We drove all the way to Chicago to drop something off at a courthouse just to find out that the place was closed for Lincoln's birthday.

Stupid Ohio weather. It was warm and nice outside yesterday, now it's cold. I'm so done with winter.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Stupid Ohio weather. It was warm and nice outside yesterday, now it's cold. I'm so done with winter.
    I love winter for the emotional misery! I hate summer for the physical misery.
    I don't ever look forward to summer which I think makes me a good candidate for Alaska. But yeah, it snowed in Dayton this morning and last week I was pulling weeds in a tank top. Go figure.

same. I liked that it was beautiful...then it had to freaking snow again

same. I liked that it was beautiful...then it had to freaking snow again

This Midwest weather is the worst. It's put me in a nasty migraine cycle and I have to work over night tonight which is not going to help... I'm already having coffee. Dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    This Midwest weather is the worst. It's put me in a nasty migraine cycle and I have to work over night tonight which is not going to help... I'm already having coffee. Dumb...
    As long as we're done with the snow I'm fine with these weather mood swings.

Old people shouldn't have Facebook. They share 1543645742352 posts in an hour and 99% of the posts aren't factual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Water heater is slowly dying. Furnace blower is dead so it's warmer outside than it is in my house. Z's studio flooded this weekend. I usually love Monday, but this day can go fuck itself.

Drove to taco bell just to try one of those new strawberry skittles freezes and the machine wasn't working.

Thread Information