Page 1034 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 34 534 934 984 1024 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1044 1084 1134 ... LastLast
Results 25,826 to 25,850 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Who did this?

What a cunty POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    Who did this?
    Oh Right

dttam: being molestered by drunks in a bar.

i went out last night to this dive bar to see my journalism teacher's band play with a bunch of my classmates. i got started playing pool with this tweeker chick - i can't help it! i looooove playing pool and i'm really good at it.... anyways, i eventually got the feeling that she and her man were 'looking for a playmate' so i decided to finish the game and scoot.

midway though the game, the guy started getting all grabby with me around my waist. when i told him to keep his fucking hands off me, he said - i think you like it! -and he slapped my ass.

i pushed him off me and went to the other side of the table and shouted at him to stay the fuck away from me because he kept coming towards me. finally the bartender noticed and came up to pull him away. i was about to hit him in the face with a pool cue by that point!

this shit is why i don't go out. the crappy part is that the bartended told me about a tournament they host on fridays with a five dollar buy in and i was considering coming to that until this happened.

on the other hand... i did get to chat up this super cute young man at denny's afterward... i got his card. he's probably gay. he was in a pink shirt and black rimmed glasses. he told me he was a photographer who documented indie events and had a clothing line. i told him i loved him and he still gave me his number. i guess it pays to be direct.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I don't care if someone sees me reading the thread. But jebus, what kind of person thinks it's OK to message someone and ask why they're reading a thread? I know I said 'grow some balls', but man, that's just creepy and it's entitled as shit.
    ....sounds like someone is pokin for a trip to bandy land. That's seriously fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    dttam: being molestered by drunks in a bar.

i went out last night to this dive bar to see my journalism teacher's band play with a bunch of my classmates. i got started playing pool with this tweeker chick - i can't help it! i looooove playing pool and i'm really good at it.... anyways, i eventually got the feeling that she and her man were 'looking for a playmate' so i decided to finish the game and scoot.

midway though the game, the guy started getting all grabby with me around my waist. when i told him to keep his fucking hands off me, he said - i think you like it! -and he slapped my ass.

i pushed him off me and went to the other side of the table and shouted at him to stay the fuck away from me because he kept coming towards me. finally the bartender noticed and came up to pull him away. i was about to hit him in the face with a pool cue by that point!

this shit is why i don't go out. the crappy part is that the bartended told me about a tournament they host on fridays with a five dollar buy in and i was considering coming to that until this happened.

on the other hand... i did get to chat up this super cute young man at denny's afterward... i got his card. he's probably gay. he was in a pink shirt and black rimmed glasses. he told me he was a photographer who documented indie events and had a clothing line. i told him i loved him and he still gave me his number. i guess it pays to be direct.

That sucks. I'm sorry. At least Denny's offered the nights redemption. ...good ol' Denny's.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

DTTAM: Entitled bitches who think they have some right to question everything, including what fucking threads people (I) read. This is a whole new level of WTF.

PM I received last night from Oh Right:
    "Jodi thread

Why are you here? Do you want to discuss in Speak Here or something? "

Fucking seriously? Get a life.
    This is absolutely unacceptable. If it happens again, please forward it to me. I will warn right now.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    he was black too!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

I'm crying.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Ron was the best part, hands down.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    DTTAM: .

PM I received last night from Oh Right:
    "Jodi thread

Why are you here? Do you want to discuss in Speak Here or something? "

Fucking seriously? Get a life.

That's the dumb ass that PMd me because I smited them for trying to turn another thread into a Jodi thread. They decided to whine and moan that it was unfair to smite when there were worse posts than theirs. Blah blah blah blah.

That's the dumb ass that PMd me because I smited them for trying to turn another thread into a Jodi thread. They decided to whine and moan that it was unfair to smite when there were worse posts than theirs. Blah blah blah blah.
    That dumbass smited me because I was revolted at the disapponting truth that people actually defend George Zimmerman. ...she's one of them.

...the smite is fine. Defending GZ is unforgivable.

I may have thought of that But seriously, who fucking looks at who is reading a thread and sends them a PM questioning why they're reading that thread? Not only is that creepy as fuck, it's really just...I just can't.
    At 5am, when hardly anyone is online. I asked you if you wanted to discuss anything. That's all. No reason to be insulted or whatever you are. Talk about feeling entitled, you take the cake! Don't worry. It won't happen again.

No, it won't.

Oh right, Your explanation makes sense. Mark it down as a misunderstanding.

Part of the fun of posting is seeing who replies, and how many ignore ya completely.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

I guess I should have just smited you back. So sorry.

BTW things that happened in the Jodi case may just happen to correspond to things going on in other cases. So, don't be surprised if her name pops up elsewhere. It doesn't mean the thread is being turned into a Jodi thread.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    That dumbass smited me because I was revolted at the disapponting truth that people actually defend George Zimmerman. ...she's one of them.
    ...the smite is fine. Defending GZ is unforgivable.
    Same thing happened to me. I got called a bigot for saying GZ and his brother were dirt bags.

Some people's children...
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Smited me back?

Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Smited me back?

ETA: Before you bring it up, I stand by my earlier smite. You're boring.

Smited me back?

Fuck, I just put down a downpayment on a house with reps.

Fuck, I just put down a downpayment on a house with reps.
    I could buy a whole block of houses in Detroit with my reps.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    At 5am, when hardly anyone is online. I asked you if you wanted to discuss anything. That's all. No reason to be insulted or whatever you are. Talk about feeling entitled, you take the cake! Don't worry. It won't happen again.
    This is the silliest thing I've heard in some time. You and I have yet to ever have any form of discussion that did not result in me begging you to provide some sort of legit backing to your points, and/or you climbing up on a cross and asking everyone (me) to respond to your posts nicely. Or without you smiting me. Or making a lame attempt to insult me based on what you think you know about me.

If you honestly wanted to discuss the Jodi Arias trial why not come right out and say "Hey, saw you were reading the thread but not posting. No one else is on - wanna discuss?" Because that's not why you did it. You did it because you're a creeper who watches where people post and then follows them around to send smites, post annoyingly in that thread or send inappropriate PMs.

Also - I really don't think you know what the word 'entitled' means.

This is the silliest thing I've heard in some time. You and I have yet to ever have any form of discussion that did not result in me begging you to provide some sort of legit backing to your points, and/or you climbing up on a cross and asking everyone (me) to respond to your posts nicely. Or without you smiting me. Or making a lame attempt to insult me based on what you think you know about me.

If you honestly wanted to discuss the Jodi Arias trial why not come right out and say "Hey, saw you were reading the thread but not posting. No one else is on - wanna discuss?" Because that's not why you did it. You did it because you're a creeper who watches where people post and then follows them around to send smites, post annoyingly in that thread or send inappropriate PMs.

Also - I really don't think you know what the word 'entitled' means.
    Congratulations! You wrote a whole two paragraphs without one four letter word. So you did learn something. Now try posting without griping about someone else.

Smited me back?

ETA: Before you bring it up, I stand by my earlier smite. You're boring.
    Yes, you smited me because I asked in the Boston Bomber thread if someone mentioned "The Secret" in relation to the bombers. I could have smited you back, called you out in the thread, or send you a PM. You know which I chose. I thought the PM was the most polite way to let you know I only asked because someone brought it up in the Jodi thread. I now realize "polite" doesn't work with you.

Thread Information