Page 1412 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 412 912 1312 1362 1402 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1422 1462 ... LastLast
Results 35,276 to 35,300 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by kissmedeadly8989 View Post
    My neighbor put a note in my mailbox signed "your anonymous neighbor," like we aren't going to know which neighbor it's from. He said he is going to call the city and complain about the fact that I have bird feeders because having the feeders is "causing birds to perch on my property," and "the birds are causing noise pollution". Come on.
    Put a note back in their mailbox saying

Dear neighbor,

The birds are now taking requests for new songs to tweet. Feel free to express your noise concerns to them and possibly suggest a song that would fit your comfort levels.

Signed your helpful neighbor

PS if you really want to get in good with the birds and not have them perched on your property you can install your very own feeder for them to perch on instead.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    I'm extremely annoyed with the Rain. 1 day of sun, 5 days of rain. It's killing me. That and why the hell is it only 40 in May? Mother Nature forgot to take her meds again.
    Last edited by emmy_dreamy; 05-05-2017 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Can't type.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    I'm extremely annoyed with the Rain. 1 day of sun, 5 days of rain. It's killing me. That and why the hell is it only 40 in May? Mother Nature forgot to take her meds again.
    It's been raining for days here, too. It's only 46 right now.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post

Dear neighbor,

The birds are now taking requests for new songs to tweet. Feel free to express your noise concerns to them and possibly suggest a song that would fit your comfort levels.

PS if you really want to get in good with the birds and not have them perched on your property you can install your very own feeder for them to perch on instead.
    This right here is a godamned piece of art
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post

Dear neighbor,

They would lose it 😂 They're really such terrible neighbors.

It rained for 2 weeks off and on here, pretty much a week straight at the end of it. My roof got destroyed in that time and the ceiling in my room collapsed. We had to wait until it finally stopped raining to get up there and fix it. I don't feel sorry for any of you having to deal with that rain now
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    It rained for 2 weeks off and on here, pretty much a week straight at the end of it. My roof got destroyed in that time and the ceiling in my room collapsed. We had to wait until it finally stopped raining to get up there and fix it. I don't feel sorry for any of you having to deal with that rain now
    There are flash flood warnings here. That and my inground pool is overflowing. I just need sun. This rain makes me sleepy.

Ugh, it is supposed to be 85 today and 90 tomorrow. It literally went from being cold/rainy to hot overnight. I hate Sac weather.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

i fucking hate that my sleep schedule is all fucked up. i can't even go clean my house because z is in the living room trying to sleep, covered in hives and miserable. i need day shift. this is fucking dumb.

We need rain! There's a massive fire burning (152,000 acres) about an hour or so away from us. It's estimated that they won't be able to put out the fire until November or later.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I can't remember which thread we talked about Dani Mathers in (she was the model that posted a photo on her social media account body shaming a stranger)

Anyway, the woman has been found- she's in her 70s- and charges are going to be filed
    http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/05/playma...investigation/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...haming-n764371

A former Playboy playmate criminally charged after secretly taking a photo of a naked woman at a Los Angeles gym and snarkily uploading it to Snapchat pleaded no contest on Wednesday and was sentenced to probation and community labor.

Dani Mathers, 30, will be under probation for three years and must complete 30 days of local graffiti cleanup, according to a court clerk.

Mathers was charged in November with one count of invasion of privacy in the July incident, in which the 2015 Playboy Playmate of the Year snapped a photo of the nude 70-year-old and posted it to Snapchat with the text "If I can't unsee this then you can't either."

"She really apologizes from the bottom of her heart for what happened," Mathers' attorney Thomas Mesereau said outside of court. "She never thought this would come out like this. Never intended to hurt anyone."

I got more hours of community service for a registration ticket than she got for distributing nudes of a woman on the internet without permission. Fuck that.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I got more hours of community service for a registration ticket than she got for distributing nudes of a woman on the internet without permission. Fuck that.
    Are you a playboy model? I'm sure her money and ability to pay for a good lawyer had a lot to do with her deal.

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    Are you a playboy model? I'm sure her money and ability to pay for a good lawyer had a lot to do with her deal.
    Well, I also got more hours for people who got duis, so I think the judge just hated my face.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Well, I also got more hours for people who got duis, so I think the judge just hated my face.
    Our legal system is a joke, so whenever people have that "but you broke the law!!" attitude I want to kick them, cause it's such a simple way of looking at life.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Monday thru Friday really annoy me. I'm one of those people who if I were to win the powerball, would not work another day of my life. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even miss it.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

My aunt, who I thought was better than this, has been on that hack Dr. Oz's terrible show.

I mean, it's for a god enough reason, but just associating with that dude would make my skin crawl.

People with no initiative annoys me so much

Being asked where I live while I'm walking down the street after midnight. Yea that's not creepy at all dude and let me just give you my house number and directions while I'm at it.

I wonder if the cleaners will ever remove the menstrual blood on the back of the stall door on the 3rd floor toilets of the psychology building.

I also wonder if whoever splashed their blood there sits on the toilet and considers cleaning it up.

It's been there for as long as I can remember.

That is all.

I wonder if the cleaners will ever remove the menstrual blood on the back of the stall door on the 3rd floor toilets of the psychology building.

I also wonder if whoever splashed their blood there sits on the toilet and considers cleaning it up.

It's been there for as long as I can remember.

That is all.
    Maybe it's a psych study about how long people will deal with nasty before cleaning it up themselves. I would loudly be chasing after a housekeeper asking for gloves and lysol to embarrass them
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Total Piece of Shit Politicians that give multiple sweetheart deals to developers and line their pockets while creating a larger homeless population. Eric Garcetti can suck my more than ample Cock.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/if-los-...t-says-8491973

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Maybe it's a psych study about how long people will deal with nasty before cleaning it up themselves. I would loudly be chasing after a housekeeper asking for gloves and lysol to embarrass them
    I thought about cleaning it up but decided it is above my paygrade. The cleaners ar probably never in the stall with the door closed so they probably don't even know it is there. At least it gives me something to ponder while I'm on the toilet I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Total Piece of Shit Politicians that give multiple sweetheart deals to developers and line their pockets while creating a larger homeless population. Eric Garcetti can suck my more than ample Cock.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/if-los-...t-says-8491973
    Wasn't there something about the last tax increase to combat homelessness that was controversial because the low income housing they wanted to build with the money was found to be actually mixed income housing, as in it had a few spots to help homeless and poor families but would be subsidized by rent from other tenants based on income or something. It seemed funny to me that they would build housing and try to have people who make a decentish income pay and live amongst former homeless people. I mean, it's like any low income housing, but it didn't seem like it would go over well the way I heard it described.

I thought about cleaning it up but decided it is above my paygrade. The cleaners ar probably never in the stall with the door closed so they probably don't even know it is there. At least it gives me something to ponder while I'm on the toilet I guess?

Wasn't there something about the last tax increase to combat homelessness that was controversial because the low income housing they wanted to build with the money was found to be actually mixed income housing, as in it had a few spots to help homeless and poor families but would be subsidized by rent from other tenants based on income or something. It seemed funny to me that they would build housing and try to have people who make a decentish income pay and live amongst former homeless people. I mean, it's like any low income housing, but it didn't seem like it would go over well the way I heard it described.
    Indeed. All of it is dirty.

My stupid keyboard being a dick at work. I look illiterate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information