Page 1467 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 467 967 1367 1417 1457 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1477 ... LastLast
Results 36,651 to 36,675 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Thanks everyone. Today hes acting completely fine. Its crazy.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thanks everyone. Today hes acting completely fine. Its crazy.
    Aw, that is awesome news, Ang!!!

This is annoying and amusing me at the same time.

I get up early so it's no skin off my junk but the town snow plows are going around this am. We got some snow overnight and the roads are craptacular so it's expected. Well across the street there's a man and his adult son and I think adult son's girlfriend. For some reason there's also a blue car that parks in the road in front of said house occasionally. I guess the plow dudes got pissed because they can't do a full sweep because of that car. So at appx. 7:30am a town dump truck pulled up behind the blue car and has been laying on the horn every 5 or so minutes. I'm up so it's not bothering me but I'm sure someone on our street might not have been awake. As I finished typing this I stopped hearing the horn and looked out, blue car has decided to move into the driveway. But it took 45 minutes of horn blowing to accomplish it.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post

I get up early so it's no skin off my junk but the town snow plows are going around this am. We got some snow overnight and the roads are craptacular so it's expected. Well across the street there's a man and his adult son and I think adult son's girlfriend. For some reason there's also a blue car that parks in the road in front of said house occasionally. I guess the plow dudes got pissed because they can't do a full sweep because of that car. So at appx. 7:30am a town dump truck pulled up behind the blue car and has been laying on the horn every 5 or so minutes. I'm up so it's not bothering me but I'm sure someone on our street might not have been awake. As I finished typing this I stopped hearing the horn and looked out, blue car has decided to move into the driveway. But it took 45 minutes of horn blowing to accomplish it.
    I would still be sleeping and I would have been pissed.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Good gawd. People are unreal.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

That's a dick move. Are their legs broken? They could have easily knocked on the door to ask if they knew who owned the car and ask if they could move it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's a dick move. Are their legs broken? They could have easily knocked on the door to ask if they knew who owned the car and ask if they could move it.
    I have no idea. One of my neighbors said the person who owns the car has been told to move it a couple of times this winter. She said the town driver said if it happens again they're going to fine them or tow it. She was closer than I was to this so she eavesdropped.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I have no idea. One of my neighbors said the person who owns the car has been told to move it a couple of times this winter. She said the town driver said if it happens again they're going to fine them or tow it. She was closer than I was to this so she eavesdropped.
    I'm surprised they didn't just plow all the snow on top of her car.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    That's exactly what they do in my hometown

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'd have paid extra to watch that.

The assistant teacher at my son's preschool must've been hired due to nepotism.
    Everytime, I come to school and my son decides that day that he doesn't want to go home, because he's having fun, he'll put himself in the quiet corner.
    The assistant almost always instantly calls for backup. I mean, "HELLO! I'M THE PARENT! I'M HERE! Stop calling for backup when the parent is present, you idiot."
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    The assistant teacher at my son's preschool must've been hired due to nepotism.
    Everytime, I come to school and my son decides that day that he doesn't want to go home, because he's having fun, he'll put himself in the quiet corner.
    The assistant almost always instantly calls for backup. I mean, "HELLO! I'M THE PARENT! I'M HERE! Stop calling for backup when the parent is present, you idiot."
    What in the world?

God dammit mother fucking shit. My son JUST stopped his antibiotic and now hes been up barfing since 4 am. fuck fuck fiuck. I got the okay to give him 1/4 tab phergen and its not working. fml.

God dammit mother fucking shit. My son JUST stopped his antibiotic and now hes been up barfing since 4 am. fuck fuck fiuck. I got the okay to give him 1/4 tab phergen and its not working. fml.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Christ on a cracker. Watch him closely and bring him in if you have to. Obviously this isn't something that is going away and he may need the big guns. I'm so sorry!

Thanks everyone. He went from half dead to fine in hours. Hes perked up and watching his ipad.

The doctor said not to feed him until 8 hours after hes last vomited. She said the noroviras was going around, but this strep thats going around is so powerful that you need 2-3 courses of antibiotics to kill it. Hopefully his is gone.

Ugh I cleaned up my room but it smells like vom.

Thanks everyone. He went from half dead to fine in hours. Hes perked up and watching his ipad.

The doctor said not to feed him until 8 hours after hes last vomited. She said the noroviras was going around, but this strep thats going around is so powerful that you need 2-3 courses of antibiotics to kill it. Hopefully his is gone.

Sending positive vibes he feels better and the smell, which I know is horrible, goes away. Poor mommy...and of course...Angie son.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Sending positive vibes he feels better and the smell, which I know is horrible, goes away. Poor mommy...and of course...Angie son.
    Thank you

Angie-hoping your little one gets completely well and stays well! He has been sick a lot lately and that's no fun for you or him.

We've had a rash of Norovirus here in Ireland too. Hubby got it and I honestly don't know how I avoided it. He did manage to give me this nasty cold I have now though. I'm finally almost feeling human today just in time for him to start coughing again. I hope this isn't something that just keeps getting passed back and forth between us. My work is so good though. I've been able to work from home off and on this week which allows me to stay in my PJs and rest between projects. I'm very lucky.

DICK TIPS

the norovirus has been hitting my area hard too. It went through my sister-in-laws grands to her and her husband. We are paranoid about catching it from her extended snot factories so we stayed clear of them. I do okay, other than this past winter's pneumonia, but my Mr develops a bad cough any time he gets sick. Then I have to practice patience because he is the worlds worst cry baby when he's ill. After two or three "I wish this would just kill me already" and "I don't think I can take this anymore" It's very difficult for me to not pillow him. Kidding of course but not about the crybaby part.

Hoping your youngin' is back to himself soon, Angie. and also hoping you are able to depukify your house!

Glad he is doing better!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

He hasnt puked since 3 pm yesterday but im keeping him home. I dont want him to give this to someone else.

So we are doing better thanks everyone!

Boston I hope you continue to feel better!

I hope everyone in the BB73, Marshmallow and Angiebla family get well and stay well!!! And Marshmellow, you are commended for not killing the Mr. anytime he is sick and has the man flu.

Thread Information