Page 933 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 931 932 933 934 935 943 983 1033 1433 ... LastLast
Results 23,301 to 23,325 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I keep telling my husband that to win that much money would not be a good thing because your entire life gets turned upside down and literally everyone you know will be coming around expecting a handout. I just want to win enough to pay off my students loans and my mortgage and have enough left over for a really fun trip.
    I want an apartment.
    After that, it's all gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    With that much money, everyone I know can have a handout. Again, just don't get greedy, fuckers.
    Yea, seriously. I'm pretty much a Commie. I'm not hoarding it, trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    If I won that kind of money, I'd want to pay it forward and help people out. There's at least 10 people here I'd give money to besides my family and other friends.
    I would love to help people and animals alike, I just don't want a bunch of lazy ass motherfuckers coming around begging off me or expecting me to foot their bills. I already have a list of charities and animal organizations that I would love to help out. There's a difference between that and a 36 year old idiot who doesn't want to work thinking he's going to get a free ride off me just because he occasionally has a beer with my husband.

I would love to help people and animals alike, I just don't want a bunch of lazy ass motherfuckers coming around begging off me or expecting me to foot their bills. I already have a list of charities and animal organizations that I would love to help out. There's a difference between that and a 36 year old idiot who doesn't want to work thinking he's going to get a free ride off me just because he occasionally has a beer with my husband.
    Haha if I had like $300mil that's exactly what I would want to do.

And I'm 36, so I'm offended.

No charities. Just me. Come see me and lemme hear your pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Haha if I had like $300mil that's exactly what I would want to do.

And I'm 36, so I'm offended.

No charities. Just me. Come see me and lemme hear your pitch.
    I'm 36 and I'm offended by these losers who are already sponging off our meager earnings by showing up at dinner time expecting to be fed and mooching my beer. I can only imagine what it would be like if we were wealthy. It's seriously getting so bad I've talked to a divorce lawyer. After a long day of work the last thing I want to do is have wastoids in my living space, eating my food (and critiquing it), drinking my beer (and bitching that it's not the good stuff), and telling me what to watch on my tv while they fucking break my video game systems. The husband is beginning to realize that these guys aren't friends, but he's too midwestern polite to kick their asses out. I'm not.

ETA: So you see, this whole jackpot thing isn't the issue, it's everything else.

I'm 36 and I'm offended by these losers who are already sponging off our meager earnings by showing up at dinner time expecting to be fed and mooching my beer. I can only imagine what it would be like if we were wealthy. It's seriously getting so bad I've talked to a divorce lawyer. After a long day of work the last thing I want to do is have wastoids in my living space, eating my food (and critiquing it), drinking my beer (and bitching that it's not the good stuff), and telling me what to watch on my tv while they fucking break my video game systems. The husband is beginning to realize that these guys aren't friends, but he's too midwestern polite to kick their asses out. I'm not.

ETA: So you see, this whole jackpot thing isn't the issue, it's everything else.
    Whoa.

This sounds like a movie trailer, not real life. What the fuck?

Right thread though. Ha.

That fucking Morgan thread. ENOUGH!

It will NOT go away!

It will NOT go away!
    It doesn't bug me here anymore, but it followed me to an entirely different kind of forum! It's like a Twinkie cockroach of epic proportions.

It will NOT go away!
    I read the first 2 pages and wanted to gouge my eyes out. Nooooo thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    I read the first 2 pages and wanted to gouge my eyes out. Nooooo thank you.
    That's why I don't understand why it's going so strong.

I have never looked and don't wanna. Stop talking about it.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    That's why I don't understand why it's going so strong.
    cause we've attracted a shit ton of conspiracy theorists and people who are addicted to the fuckery of morgan's mom's blog. i have to admit, morgan's mom is so crazy that its actually kind of amazing. like, crazy on the level of people who organize mass suicides and shit. O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

People who don't use their turn signal.

...it's right next to the steering wheel - just flick the damn thing with your fucking finger so I know where the fuck you're going.

I'm so annoyed with my job, you don't even know. But I can't quit because it's my career - and I'm sure there are things about it I would miss if I did quit. I just want the world to not be as screwed up so that I could do my job effectively. I feel very useless.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    I bought a computer.

I fucking hate Windows 8.

/end firstworldproblems

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Windows 7 isn't a piece of cake either. And having a prehistoric cell phone, I know nothing inre Apps which you need to know with EI8.

I'm on XP.

i have unsubscribed to the morgan thread. it was like turning into a "speak here" sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdmiga View Post
    I'm so annoyed with my job, you don't even know. But I can't quit because it's my career - and I'm sure there are things about it I would miss if I did quit. I just want the world to not be as screwed up so that I could do my job effectively. I feel very useless.
    I'm having this exact same problem. The fact that I know what I'm walking into tomorrow makes me want to cry.

Jeneria, my fil is staying off and on with us and he's loaded moneywise and could totally offer to pay like a water bill which is like 40$ or maybe even pitch in for dog food for his dog that i take care of when he's gone for awhile.

I feed his dog and flea treat him because he brought fleas to my house ARGHHHHH. My dogs eat 24 cups a day, and buck only eats maybe 3 but i feed my dogs the expensive really good for them stuff but fil wouldnt even budge to help.

He even gets food stamps and he doesnt offer to buy food to help out. He goes down to his other sons house too and he doesnt help out there either. hell, he hasnt even bought a roll of toilet paper here.

If i lived with someone i would offer to pay for somthing!! AND HE STOPS MY TIMERS FOR ALL MY DVR RECORDINGS. Im afraid i might hurt him.

That is fucking more than ridiculous. Dude gets stamps!?!

And I think you spend more on dog food than we do as a family. Haha.

That is fucking more than ridiculous. Dude gets stamps!?!

And I think you spend more on dog food than we do as a family. Haha.
    He does. I thik he gets like 130 a month and thats fine. And really the rule is that your food stamps are for you and whoever else is on your casework.
    I wouldnt mind him picking up his own kinds of food. That would be nice.

And yes, i spend 30$ for a 40 lb bag and it last me about 3-4 days. I hate it but we wont let our dogs have all the corn/wheat and soy stuff. They are giant breeds so they need the good stuff.
    FIL always fed buck the wal mart stuff and thats fine but he's never offered to even pay for jusy bucks food.

Im kind of whining, its dumb.

But i do see that i am once again goin gto be a caregiver once his health goes downhille and the thought of this is very scary to me. Ive done this already and man, it was hard. I woudnt put him in a home tho. I didnt with grandma or my mom.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    He does. I thik he gets like 130 a month and thats fine. And really the rule is that your food stamps are for you and whoever else is on your casework.
    I wouldnt mind him picking up his own kinds of food. That would be nice.

And yes, i spend 30$ for a 40 lb bag and it last me about 3-4 days. I hate it but we wont let our dogs have all the corn/wheat and soy stuff. They are giant breeds so they need the good stuff.
    FIL always fed buck the wal mart stuff and thats fine but he's never offered to even pay for jusy bucks food.

Im kind of whining, its dumb.

But i do see that i am once again goin gto be a caregiver once his health goes downhille and the thought of this is very scary to me. Ive done this already and man, it was hard. I woudnt put him in a home tho. I didnt with grandma or my mom.
    I do not understand you. Seriously, I am lost.

You fly off the handle if someone half a world away "disrespects" you, or if some nameless internet asshole makes a comment, but in real life someone could kick you in the chin and you're like "that was a nice kick. Good form!"

HOW IS THIS WHINING!?!

And it won't be hard. You don't love him. Hell, sounds like you hardly like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    I bought a computer.

I fucking hate Windows 8.

/end firstworldproblems
    Once you find the desktop, Windows 8 isn't so bad although I hate how they've hidden the control panel. I don't mind Windows 7, but I miss XP. Why they had to mess with XP is beyond me.

I do not understand you. Seriously, I am lost.

You fly off the handle if someone half a world away "disrespects" you, or if some nameless internet asshole makes a comment, but in real life someone could kick you in the chin and you're like "that was a nice kick. Good form!"

HOW IS THIS WHINING!?!
    And it won't be hard. You don't love him. Hell, sounds like you hardly like him.
    I have a psych dr appt in less than an hour this morning so ill get back to you on this.

My FIL, i cant be mean to him. it's my husbands dad. My husband put up with all my family stuff so i feel obligated to do it for his also. I just need to put on my big girl panties and tell him he needs to help out more but in all fairness the guy is still mourning the loss of his wife as well. She died not long after my mom did so yeah. I mean he gripes that i dont need to see a therapist, he thinks i should just sit and talk with HIM and im like nooooo thanks. Professional help for one please.

But i get what you're steppin' in there. You have a point.

Thread Information