Page 1465 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 465 965 1365 1415 1455 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1475 ... LastLast
Results 36,601 to 36,625 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Let me know what you think of the show! I can't wait for Euphoria to start, I miss it

That sucks about the fall....maybe now he won't ask you to carry him anymore haha.
    Thanks. No he still will bc he didnt get hurt I shielded his fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Oh no, Angie! When was the fall?
    Early this afternoon. I already feel like crap from strep, now im sore.

I love Euphoria too! when does it start back on? Im excited about Succession (I am cousin greg after all).

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thanks. No he still will bc he didnt get hurt I shielded his fall.

Early this afternoon. I already feel like crap from strep, now im sore.

I love Euphoria too! when does it start back on? Im excited about Succession (I am cousin greg after all).
    I'm so sorry. I can imagine you feel miserable.

I am seeing various reports of when Euphoria starts back. One source said late 2023 and others are saying 2024.

I'm so sorry. I can imagine you feel miserable.

I am seeing various reports of when Euphoria starts back. One source said late 2023 and others are saying 2024.
    2024 is too far away! Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

My cat gave me a heart attack tonight. I noticed he was missing, so I looked everywhere in the house. He wasnt in it. Fuck. So we got in the car and drove up the street with flash lights, no dice. So we decided to check under the deck again, and his ass was there. It took forever to coax him out. I thought he was gone forever, fuck.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My cat gave me a heart attack tonight. I noticed he was missing, so I looked everywhere in the house. He wasnt in it. Fuck. So we got in the car and drove up the street with flash lights, no dice. So we decided to check under the deck again, and his ass was there. It took forever to coax him out. I thought he was gone forever, fuck.
    I'm so glad you found him and he was ok!

Does anyone else send their self into a rage at getting old?
    I watched a video today of people holding up a floppy disk to college students and seeing if they knew what it was and no one did. Then shortly after that my daughter asked me who Madonna is.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Does anyone else send their self into a rage at getting old?
    I watched a video today of people holding up a floppy disk to college students and seeing if they knew what it was and no one did. Then shortly after that my daughter asked me who Madonna is.
    It's insane. People were raging pissed off that "Some unknown singer won the Grammy instead of Beyonce" the other night. It was Bonnie Raitt. They were literally having a fit over it.

I don't understand the younger generations now. When we were their age, we knew who the older musicians were even if we weren't fans of them. Now you have morons claiming that Pink Floyd has "Gone Woke" because of the inclusion of a rainbow on their post celebrating the 50th anniversary of "Dark Side of the Moon". It's as if they're in their own little bubbles despite the entire world being at their fingertips with the internet. Very bizarre.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

to quote my daughter-in-law: cats are dicks.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's insane. People were raging pissed off that "Some unknown singer won the Grammy instead of Beyonce" the other night. It was Bonnie Raitt. They were literally having a fit over it.

I don't understand the younger generations now. When we were their age, we knew who the older musicians were even if we weren't fans of them. Now you have morons claiming that Pink Floyd has "Gone Woke" because of the inclusion of a rainbow on their post celebrating the 50th anniversary of "Dark Side of the Moon". It's as if they're in their own little bubbles despite the entire world being at their fingertips with the internet. Very bizarre.
    I saw that and all I could think was "how don't they know who Bonnie Raitt is? "

People are exhausting.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    to quote my daughter-in-law: cats are dicks.
    He took like 5 years off my life.

The unknown singer mention pissed me off beyond belief. Seriously? I think the new generation is so self-absorbed they cannot see anything beyond, as you said, their bubble.

He took like 5 years off my life.
    isn't it supposed to work the other way? he's got lives out the wazoo. I guess the silver-ish lining is that now you know where to look.

I've started "you people"ing. Dave's mom used to start every sentence with "you people are too young to know anything". This is my big 60 year. Woot. I'm looking forward to it, that's the team's last home game of the regular season and a game on my birthday is rare. I'm just a little worried I'm going "you people"ing at such a young age.
    To not know who Bonnie Raitt is? So I asked my granddaughter, she's 14, and she had no idea either. She knows Bieber (she thinks he's old) but not Bonnie. she thinks Madonna used to be famous (and yes, old) when "You were young Grandma".
    Good chat kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I've started "you people"ing. Dave's mom used to start every sentence with "you people are too young to know anything". This is my big 60 year. Woot. I'm looking forward to it, that's the team's last home game of the regular season and a game on my birthday is rare. I'm just a little worried I'm going "you people"ing at such a young age.
    To not know who Bonnie Raitt is? So I asked my granddaughter, she's 14, and she had no idea either. She knows Bieber (she thinks he's old) but not Bonnie. she thinks Madonna used to be famous (and yes, old) when "You were young Grandma".
    Good chat kiddo.
    But when we were growing up, it's not like we didn't know who Elvis was or Frank Sinatra. This is a different generation all together who are just stuck in their little bubble. Yes, we're getting older, but we aren't dead and we still had a much more rounded education in music and popular culture. Those kids need to go out and touch grass. But NOT ON MY LAWN lol.

My fucking debit card cracked in half. The problem is, the bank REFUSES to accept I moved. So not only do I have to wait for a new one, it probably wont be sent here

My fucking debit card cracked in half. The problem is, the bank REFUSES to accept I moved. So not only do I have to wait for a new one, it probably wont be sent here
    Why won't they accept that you moved? I don't ever talk to anyone in that kind of situation. Go online and sign into your acct and change the address there. Did you do a change of address form? If they sent it and you did a change of address form they might not forward it. A lot of banks have a service where it won't be forwarded, so that they can get it back and figure out you moved (even though you already told them that.)

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Why won't they accept that you moved? I don't ever talk to anyone in that kind of situation. Go online and sign into your acct and change the address there. Did you do a change of address form? If they sent it and you did a change of address form they might not forward it. A lot of banks have a service where it won't be forwarded, so that they can get it back and figure out you moved (even though you already told them that.)
    Yes I did a change of address. I dont know whats going on.

Yes I did a change of address. I dont know whats going on.
    If you go in to the actual branch in person, they'll give you a temporary card until the new one shows up. Or maybe even void the other one and give you a permanent card. You can confirm your new address with them at the same time.

Is it 1986??? I was trying to send money to someone last night to reimburse them for tickets and he was like "I don't know how much they were, I will have to call my bank to get the exact amount". Um, wtf is everyone doing calling their banks??? I don't call anyone. And you guys make me feel like I am the old one. Whatever. Do you guys use a rotary phone to call your bank???!!!

Is it 1986??? I was trying to send money to someone last night to reimburse them for tickets and he was like "I don't know how much they were, I will have to call my bank to get the exact amount". Um, wtf is everyone doing calling their banks??? I don't call anyone. And you guys make me feel like I am the old one. Whatever. Do you guys use a rotary phone to call your bank???!!!
    Seriously. I love having the app on my phone, I don't even have to go to the bank to deposit a check. Just take a picture and boom!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Can't they give you a temporary one? Our bank did that for my husband.

Seriously. I love having the app on my phone, I don't even have to go to the bank to deposit a check. Just take a picture and boom!
    You and I are living in 2023, some of these other people are living in the 80's.

You and I are living in 2023, some of these other people are living in the 80's.
    Well, these "people living in the 80s" are able to buy shit with their card while you 2023 folks stare at your computer screen and talk to people from India. Fine by me

Well, these "people living in the 80s" are able to buy shit with their card while you 2023 folks stare at your computer screen and talk to people from India. Fine by me
    I don't talk to anyone, that's the point. I'm antisocial and don't want to deal with people. The people calling the bank are the ones dealing with the folks from India.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 02-24-2023 at 04:39 AM.

Can't they give you a temporary one? Our bank did that for my husband.
    I will try that. I have another credit card I can use.

I guess since I was born in the 80's Im stuck here for life. I even use checks to pay bills

Thread Information