Page 1460 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 460 960 1360 1410 1450 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1470 ... LastLast
Results 36,476 to 36,500 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I hate it when that happens, but I usually wake myself up though on accident.

I had three 4-9 year old boys fighting in my living room and it was WW3. Stuff flying evrywhere, kids screaming and crying, and somehow my husband napped through 2 kids screaming their heads literally off. They ran into each other, knocked themselves out, and both had hematomas on their forehead.
    Are you sure he was really asleep?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Are you sure he was really asleep?
    Yes his alarm was going off bc he had bowling last night, and he was sleeping through it. Im not even mad thats amazing.

I love my nephews but I will never have them over again.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So Im moving into my moms old house...she was supposed to be building a new one. Nope. She decided to randomly buy a house. So instead of 6 months to a year I have under a month.
    And I just found out the realtor is coming Wednesday. So I have to clean clean clean!!

So Im moving into my moms old house...she was supposed to be building a new one. Nope. She decided to randomly buy a house. So instead of 6 months to a year I have under a month.
    And I just found out the realtor is coming Wednesday. So I have to clean clean clean!!
    I hate moving. Good luck!

Oh and if you can afford it, you should hire someone to do a move-out cleaning. That will relieve some of the stress!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Tons of work, but I am excited for you, Angie!!

Thanks everyone! Didnt think it would happen so soon, but my mom def bought the house last night.

Thanks everyone! Didnt think it would happen so soon, but my mom def bought the house last night.
    Get off MDS, you need to clean/pack!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It might be sooner than you thought, but I'm excited for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It might be sooner than you thought, but I'm excited for you!
    Thank you.

I have had a fever for a week and just felt blah. I have a double ear infection and a sinus infection. My brain no worky.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thank you.

I have had a fever for a week and just felt blah. I have a double ear infection and a sinus infection. My brain no worky.
    Oh no, Angie ~ I hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Oh no, Angie ~ I hope you feel better soon.
    Thank you. Im feeling pretty bad.

Thank you. Im feeling pretty bad.
    I had a double ear infection once and it was horrible. I cannot imagine having that with a sinus infection at the same time. Sending hugs your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I had a double ear infection once and it was horrible. I cannot imagine having that with a sinus infection at the same time. Sending hugs your way.
    Thank you I havent felt good and I hope I feel better soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fuck it im in a bad mood and need to bitch some more...The NP said I had a lot of fluid behind my ear drum and it almost ruptured. She said it was important to take the antibiotics for the full 10 days to make sure the fluid is absorbed. So I get my script and get in my car to take one (they were horse pills) and I noticed they were light...so I counted them...there was 14 pills. The bottle said 2 pills twice a day for 10 days. So I went back to the pharmacy and said I was short 3 days worth of pills. The guy was a total dick he huffed and puffed and was like fine and left. Then he practicly threw the bottle at me when he was done. There is no reason why he should be so rude. I feel like shit and you guys cant count. I wasnt even rude so I dont get it.

Fuck it im in a bad mood and need to bitch some more...The NP said I had a lot of fluid behind my ear drum and it almost ruptured. She said it was important to take the antibiotics for the full 10 days to make sure the fluid is absorbed. So I get my script and get in my car to take one (they were horse pills) and I noticed they were light...so I counted them...there was 14 pills. The bottle said 2 pills twice a day for 10 days. So I went back to the pharmacy and said I was short 3 days worth of pills. The guy was a total dick he huffed and puffed and was like fine and left. Then he practicly threw the bottle at me when he was done. There is no reason why he should be so rude. I feel like shit and you guys cant count. I wasnt even rude so I dont get it.
    Oh wow, I never even thought to count my pills when I get them from the pharmacy!

I hope you feel better soon!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Oh wow, I never even thought to count my pills when I get them from the pharmacy!

I hope you feel better soon!
    I usually dont but they are huge ass pills so I could tell there wasnt enough. Thank you.

Anyone else sick of all the ads on You Tube? Some you cant skip. My kid watches You Tube on the tv and every half an hour of video theres ads.

My husband wants to celebrate his mother's 70th birthday.
    His sister complained that she can't do a big celebration, because she just had to pay $12,000 for a new roof for her trailer.
    But, apparently, she and her kids are going on a cruise to Jamaica on Monday (during hurricane season).
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

My husband wants to celebrate his mother's 70th birthday.
    His sister complained that she can't do a big celebration, because she just had to pay $12,000 for a new roof for her trailer.
    But, apparently, she and her kids are going on a cruise to Jamaica on Monday (during hurricane season).
    My mom is doing 2 back to back cruises. I hope shes ok with the storms.

I know you dont want to do a big celebration for your MIL because how you feel about her

I know you dont want to do a big celebration for your MIL because how you feel about her
    Maybe CC could buy MIL a ticket for the Jamaica cruise?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I wanted to stay home and work, but NO... *eyeroll*

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Maybe CC could buy MIL a ticket for the Jamaica cruise?
    His sister apparently asked her, but she said no. She gets motion sickness. Sil just dumped her fiance of 7 months so she had an extra ticket.
    If you all remember, sil got engaged to this dude after only knowing him for two weeks.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

A rabbit bit me in the boob and it hurt.

I meant to text RBW stuff bitching about my step dad and I accidently sent it to my mom.
    Fuck thats awkward and im going there today.

I meant to text RBW stuff bitching about my step dad and I accidently sent it to my mom.
    Yikes!!!

Did she say anything back? lol.

I've done that before, except I accidently texted the person I was talking shit ABOUT

Thread Information