Page 1426 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 426 926 1326 1376 1416 1424 1425 1426
Results 35,626 to 35,630 of 35630

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

I've been very, very slowly decluttering and selling my stuff. I had a bunch of Bath & Body Works candles that I was trying to get rid of. I made the foolish rookie mistake of holding the candles for someone for a few days. She (lady A) was supposed to pick them up yesterday. I never heard from her of course.
    I did have a lady (lady B) message me last night about the candles and she offered me the same price that lady A was supposed to give me. Lady B came within the hour of messaging me and took the candles. No haggling. Nothing. It was great.
    Today, Lady A messaged me and told me she forgot to get with me about the candles, but she'd try to remember next Thursday. Bitch! I'm not holding these candles for that long (even if I still had them). I lied and told her that other people are offering me more so no, not holding. I probably should've told lady A to stick her head where the sun don't shine.

I'm on WIC. I just received an automated message saying I missed my appointment. I look at the back of my folder. Oh my, I did miss it, but I thought due to the coronavirus, the appointments were over the phone?!
    I called to see what was up. The first automated message I hear is appointments are via phone call and someone will reach out to you on the day of your appointment.
    Haha! Not my fault!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

I'm getting tired of my husband keeping trash. He invited his friend's family to stay at our house this weekend. He worked a bit this morning then slept till 6pm. I don't know why my husband acts tired. I'm the one that has to wake up every 2 hours to feed my baby (I know it's my choice to breastfeed and I could do formula. Formula is a curse word in this family.) . Anyhow our whole house has heaps of clutter piled up and my husband gets pissed if I throw anything away. I once threw away Tupperware that was growing mold. I got the silent treatment for that.
    Back to his friends coming, I'm trying to throw away old snacks that he keeps getting out of the trashcan. I'm getting frustrated and I'm about to not ever lift a finger to do shit. His friends can deal with their hoarder friend.

Maybe it's just me.... but the way Tom Selleck does the old man nose whistle 3x in the first 7 seconds of this video drives. me. insane.

You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I have changed my baby 3 times in 2 hours. He won't stop shitting. My mil wonders why I hate diaper changes. Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I have changed my baby 3 times in 2 hours. He won't stop shitting. My mil wonders why I hate diaper changes. Hmmm....
    Awwww.... poor little fellow had a dodgy belly. Hope he's better today.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information