Page 1430 of 1430 FirstFirst ... 430 930 1330 1380 1420 1428 1429 1430
Results 35,726 to 35,738 of 35738

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

  1. #35726
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,601
    Rep Power
    11782138
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    How short were you thinking? I have been tempted to cut mine, too. It's down to my waist and when I get dressed in the morning it sometimes gets tucked into my jeans lol.
    Love hair to the waist. No cuts. Leave it.

  2. #35727
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    18353169
    I'm in Facebook jail right now, because I decided to mass invite a bunch of my friends to a new thrifting group I'm in. Facebook thinks someone hacked my account and won't let me back in for who knows how long.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  3. #35728
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    18353169
    I'm out of Facebook jail. I'm not allowed to send invites for awhile, but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  4. #35729
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,073
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Took my kid on a plane for the first time. I was worried he wouldn?t wear his mask. He wore it the whole time whilst screaming at the top of his lungs and crying. I wanted to crawl under the seat and die. I gave him benedryl (bc he gets motion sickness) and it was like I gave him meth. He saw his cousins and flipped out that he couldn?t sit with them so my nephew switched seats with my husband and he calmed down. Still he was terrible. And I?ve been up since 4 am.

  5. #35730
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16,009
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Took my kid on a plane for the first time. I was worried he wouldn?t wear his mask. He wore it the whole time whilst screaming at the top of his lungs and crying. I wanted to crawl under the seat and die. I gave him benedryl (bc he gets motion sickness) and it was like I gave him meth. He saw his cousins and flipped out that he couldn?t sit with them so my nephew switched seats with my husband and he calmed down. Still he was terrible. And I?ve been up since 4 am.
    I'm gonna go with the bright side of things, you made it to your destination and he kept the mask on....small victories. I'm sorry it was an ordeal. On the way back just put him and his cousin together from the start. Try to have fun and enjoy your vacay! I know you've been looking forward to this for awhile.

  6. #35731
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    7,989
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm out of Facebook jail. I'm not allowed to send invites for awhile, but whatever.
    I hate getting invites so I am siding with Facebook on this one lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  7. #35732
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,073
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Thank you. I?m so tired and everyone is aggravated. I hope we aren?t all sick of each other already.

    This is the longest day of my life.

  8. #35733
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    6,929
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thank you. I?m so tired and everyone is aggravated. I hope we aren?t all sick of each other already.

    This is the longest day of my life.
    Ugh. Hope you have been able to get some rest.

  9. #35734
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16,009
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I hate getting invites so I am siding with Facebook on this one lol.
    I am pretty sure you guys jinxed me. I have never received a FB invite before and yesterday I got invited to a FB pampered chef party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thank you. I?m so tired and everyone is aggravated. I hope we aren?t all sick of each other already.

    This is the longest day of my life.
    I hope things are better today!

  10. #35735
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,073
    Rep Power
    21474855
    I always get invites from highschool people for lipstick parties and crap.

    No. Its not better. He decided today he doesnt want to swim. fml

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  11. #35736
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,073
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Nvm he swam in the ocean. But my fam is driving me nutzo.

  12. #35737
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    16,009
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Nvm he swam in the ocean. But my fam is driving me nutzo.
    Yeah, I would never have enough patience to vacay with someone other than significant other.

  13. #35738
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    18353169
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Nvm he swam in the ocean. But my fam is driving me nutzo.
    I can't wait till my kid is that age. Not. He's already a handful. At least I think he is. 4 diaper changes in 6 hours today.
    He's been having blowouts in the front and me being anal spends 20 minutes making sure he's super clean. I just don't want him getting a uti.


    My sil is dumb. She drove 3 hours to my town, this morning, so her son (who's about to have surgery) could play at an arcade, eat seafood, and then go to Savannah to Build a Bear. There's an arcade place like 30 minutes from her house and there's a Build a Bear in Atlanta. If she drove all this way, she could've let her son see his cousin (my son), but nope. They're already headed out.

    I'm still wondering where she's getting all this money.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •