Page 1458 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 458 958 1358 1408 1448 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1468 ... LastLast
Results 36,426 to 36,450 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I wanna see. Send
    You'll have to remind me or hopefully one of the other mds members will want to share. I'm currently supposed to be working...
    Speaking of that, I drove 1.5 hours yesterday, and waited for four hours only to be told the tour manager was getting the van serviced and he'd be late. Then, he never showed up so I went home.

One last annoyance, my husband woke me up at 6:30am this morning and told me to take our child to the babysitter's. Fortunately, he later changed his mind and decided he'd take him, or else I wouldn't have been to able to work with a kid in tow.
    Turns out, this sad excuse for a babysitter never answered the door when my husband tried to drop the child off. Now, my child is riding around with his daddy while daddy is working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Yesterday, I was let out early from my job due to rain. We were giving out free ice cream outdoors.
    Earlier, I had signed up to work another job right after the ice cream one, because it was in my city. Whereas, the one I was leaving was 1.5 hours away. I get on the interstate and I was stuck in standstill traffic for 5 hours. Some moron (M) didn't know how to merge onto the interstate (southbound), semi driver (S) hit M's truck, S tries to jerk his vehicle away from M, S flips into traffic going northbound, 3 people killed, 12 injured. I hope M gets jail time.
    So yeah. I need therapy to have more confidence in myself.
    Because, there was a gap in the guardrail, I could've turned around at, but no, I trusted my husband telling me to keep going, and I was very late to the other job. They ended up not needing me. Hopefully, I'll still get paid.
    I know my sitting in traffic wasn't as bad as a 14-year-old girl dying. So sorry that this comes off as being selfish and tone deaf.
    In conclusion, drive safe and don't be a moron!

Thats so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thats so sad.
    Death toll is now at 4. The semi driver had two passengers in his truck that were both killed. Also, semi driver is suspected of dui.

I've pulled a muscle in my neck tonight from coughing so much.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Coughing is the worst. It makes my throat and lungs hurt....I'm so sorry :(

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ouch! is it better today?

My cat is kind of a dick and messes with the toilet paper. I put it on this free standing thing and he tore it to smitherines. I put it on the back of the tank, and he knocks it off out of reach. I tried putting it in the cabinets under the sink and he opened it up and killed the roll (theres a small space between the door and the cabinet and thats how he pulls it open). My husband put it up on the counter and he jumped up and hit it off while my husband was peeing. He hates the toilet paper roll!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I wish you were over it. I hoped you would be by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Okay. So.......

It's fricken BOILING hot over here with record temps in the 90s and 100% humidity. I specifically was looking forward to living in perpetual AC here when we moved. It wouldn't be so bad, except they don't have AC anywhere here. In cars, in homes. They don't even have fans because normally, it isn't an issue. Hubby's Mom dug a fan out if storage for us (ABSOLUTE ANGEL) and as I was walking down to our place with it, two people asked if I had a spare one for them They're a hot commodity here.

That was just the beginning of today.

The village we live in is small. There is no Target or Walmart or anything but the basics, so in order to get anything you need to travel to either Nenaugh or Limerick. We need our Irish cell phones and a TV and some paint and stuff so we borrowed my MIL's car and headed off in to the boiling day to Nenaugh. We made sure we had our passports and ID and money to get our phones. We get to the place and they require a bill from a utility in our name with our address. We don't have one yet. I have a receipt from "Mr. Binman" who is our trash collection, but no bill. Hubby has his name on the electric and gas, but they're so new that he doesn't have a bill yet for them. So, we figure... He has an Irish bank account. We'll just go down the street and ask them to print up a statement with his name and address on it. We wait our turn, it's an online account and they can't print those up. She directs us to the local library where we can use the computer and printer to print one up. A mile away walking in the heat, we get there. You need a library card to use the computers. I go through the half hour process of getting a card and we finally log on. Bank account has no statements available (too new). We try logging in to Ebert utility to see if we can get ANYTHING with our name and address on it. Verification codes, hoops, jumping through them.....

After an hour, we come up empty. We go back to the cell phone place with just a receipt from "Mr. Binman" and it's not accepted. We finally give up after two hours and just eat at Supermac's. We did stop for a TV on the way back, but after 3 hours out in the heat and traveling to Nenaugh, all we have to show for it is a library card and TV.

EVERYONE wants a utility bill with your name and address on it. I got "Mr.Binman" for immigration. Hopefully they'll accept that. But if everyone needs this, how do you get anything?

I'm miles away from having a bank account here. The only reason he got one was because he's a citizen. That'll be a whole other fiasco when I go to open one.

Meanwhile, I'M FUCKING MELTING IN IRELAND OF ALL PLACES. WHERE IS MY NATURAL AC!!!!

/rant

Double.

Send me 50 degrees please

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Okay. So.......

It's fricken BOILING hot over here with record temps in the 90s and 100% humidity. I specifically was looking forward to living in perpetual AC here when we moved. It wouldn't be so bad, except they don't have AC anywhere here. In cars, in homes. They don't even have fans because normally, it isn't an issue. Hubby's Mom dug a fan out if storage for us (ABSOLUTE ANGEL) and as I was walking down to our place with it, two people asked if I had a spare one for them They're a hot commodity here.

The village we live in is small. There is no Target or Walmart or anything but the basics, so in order to get anything you need to travel to either Nenaugh or Limerick. We need our Irish cell phones and a TV and some paint and stuff so we borrowed my MIL's car and headed off in to the boiling day to Nenaugh. We made sure we had our passports and ID and money to get our phones. We get to the place and they require a bill from a utility in our name with our address. We don't have one yet. I have a receipt from "Mr. Binman" who is our trash collection, but no bill. Hubby has his name on the electric and gas, but they're so new that he doesn't have a bill yet for them. So, we figure... He has an Irish bank account. We'll just go down the street and ask them to print up a statement with his name and address on it. We wait our turn, it's an online account and they can't print those up. She directs us to the local library where we can use the computer and printer to print one up. A mile away walking in the heat, we get there. You need a library card to use the computers. I go through the half hour process of getting a card and we finally log on. Bank account has no statements available (too new). We try logging in to Ebert utility to see if we can get ANYTHING with our name and address on it. Verification codes, hoops, jumping through them.....

After an hour, we come up empty. We go back to the cell phone place with just a receipt from "Mr. Binman" and it's not accepted. We finally give up after two hours and just eat at Supermac's. We did stop for a TV on the way back, but after 3 hours out in the heat and traveling to Nenaugh, all we have to show for it is a library card and TV.

EVERYONE wants a utility bill with your name and address on it. I got "Mr.Binman" for immigration. Hopefully they'll accept that. But if everyone needs this, how do you get anything?

I'm miles away from having a bank account here. The only reason he got one was because he's a citizen. That'll be a whole other fiasco when I go to open one.

Meanwhile, I'M FUCKING MELTING IN IRELAND OF ALL PLACES. WHERE IS MY NATURAL AC!!!!

/rant
    Ugh, I saw it was terribly hot there. I'm sorry; our family lives in England and are suffering as well. I didn't realize cars didn't have air conditioning in them over there. Wow.

What kind of food does Supermac's have?

Okay. So.......

/rant
    Oh man, that's rough. I was just talking to a coworker about how I could never live in a place without A/C. That has to be brutal!

When I went on our trip to Bodega Bay, I brought a fan with me because there is no A/C in the house. I don't care if temps don't go past 70, I am not taking any chances!

Edited to add: I just realized I basically only commented about the a/c, which I think shows you how important that shit is to me

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

No Target and no AC? I would die.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Double.

Send me 50 degrees please
    I can send you two! 106 here today, (that's 44c to you Irish folks) God I'm melting. The AC in the car didn't even touch this shit. Got home and it's a little cooler but dang. I feel so sorry for folks and animals! without AC. This just sucks.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Like Angie...I would die without A/C and Target. And Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I can send you two! 106 here today, (that's 44c to you Irish folks) God I'm melting. The AC in the car didn't even touch this shit. Got home and it's a little cooler but dang. I feel so sorry for folks and animals! without AC. This just sucks.
    That is terrible. It is so hot everywhere. I spoke to one of my colleagues who lives in Maine. They are having really high temps and they don't have A/C in their homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Ugh, I saw it was terribly hot there. I'm sorry; our family lives in England and are suffering as well. I didn't realize cars didn't have air conditioning in them over there. Wow.

What kind of food does Supermac's have?
    They have burgers and fries. Basically like any fast food Burger joint, but they have fish and chips too. It's a staple here

Oh man, that's rough. I was just talking to a coworker about how I could never live in a place without A/C. That has to be brutal!

When I went on our trip to Bodega Bay, I brought a fan with me because there is no A/C in the house. I don't care if temps don't go past 70, I am not taking any chances!

Edited to add: I just realized I basically only commented about the a/c, which I think shows you how important that shit is to me
    AC is LIFE. It's always been important to me.

No Target and no AC? I would die.
    I don't mind not having Target or Costco etc. It's just the distance you have to travel to get to anywhere that is like it. There's two small grocery stores here and a small pharmacy with only meds in it. So if you need anything specific or even regular clothing you have to travel to a city to get it. It's about the convenience factor. I don't have a car and can't drive so it's a challenge.

Ugh! Try to stay cool. That's dangerous temperatures!

It was 106 on Saturday, here! Way too hot lately...I can't WAIT for hoodie weather.

I don't mind not having Target or Costco etc. It's just the distance you have to travel to get to anywhere that is like it. There's two small grocery stores here and a small pharmacy with only meds in it. So if you need anything specific or even regular clothing you have to travel to a city to get it. It's about the convenience factor. I don't have a car and can't drive so it's a challenge.
    This is one of the things I hated about living in England. We would walk a mile and a half each way to the grocery store. I never drove when we lived there (I couldn't drive a stick shift at the time and couldn't imagine what it would have taken to get a license and hubby had one so it was just easier. Nevermind the fact that hardly anyone had a car anyway. They just walked or took the bus). There were definitely some cool things about it, but overall I didn't care for living there.

I thought we had a rant post, but I can't find it.
    First of all, I told my husband I'd pay for breakfast if he picked it up. I placed the order and he's not leaving our driveway. So I end up driving and I told him I canceled our original order to exclude him, because his happy ass wouldn't make it to the Wendy's in time.
    I ended up re-doing the original order, because fortunately for his ass, he made it in time.

While, he's in the drive-thru, I'm going past it to park. This dumb BITCH is coming the wrong way and expecting me to move out of her way. I reverse it enough so I can get in between her and my dumbass husband. I flick the dumb bitch off, because at this point, I'M PISSED! I was wondering if she'd come after me, but fortunately she didn't, because I don't want to fight a dumb bitch in front of my kid.

The reason, I'm also driving is because my husband wouldn't be able to go back home after getting the order, because he's on his way to work.

I thought we had a rant post, but I can't find it.
    First of all, I told my husband I'd pay for breakfast if he picked it up. I placed the order and he's not leaving our driveway. So I end up driving and I told him I canceled our original order to exclude him, because his happy ass wouldn't make it to the Wendy's in time.
    I ended up re-doing the original order, because fortunately for his ass, he made it in time.

While, he's in the drive-thru, I'm going past it to park. This dumb BITCH is coming the wrong way and expecting me to move out of her way. I reverse it enough so I can get in between her and my dumbass husband. I flick the dumb bitch off, because at this point, I'M PISSED! I was wondering if she'd come after me, but fortunately she didn't, because I don't want to fight a dumb bitch in front of my kid.

The reason, I'm also driving is because my husband wouldn't be able to go back home after getting the order, because he's on his way to work.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ything/page130

DTTAM: packing tape that sticks to itself and you can never find the beginning edge of the roll of tape.

DTTAM: packing tape that sticks to itself and you can never find the beginning edge of the roll of tape.
    Its always a battle with me and tape same with super glue.

Its always a battle with me and tape same with super glue.
    I'm dangerous with super glue-it never goes well!

I'm dangerous with super glue-it never goes well!
    I decided in 5th grade Im "uncraftinated" aka cant do arts and crafts for shit. After I sewed my arm to the pants I was making it was decided its best that I stay away from sewing machines.

Thread Information