Page 1298 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 298 798 1198 1248 1288 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1308 1348 1398 ... LastLast
Results 32,426 to 32,450 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    my stupid sociology teacher that i hate cancelled class today and i didn't find out until i got there. it's a mixed blessing because i can't stand his lectures, but we've only had like 5 classes this semester and 2 of them have been tests because it's a friday only class and we have had a bajillion holidays fall on fridays.

also, the wind is blowing 5000 miles per hour and sand blasted my face on the way into class.
    Bright Side:

Free exfoliation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Since you guys were talking about your kids being tall....my youngest stepson is 10 and he's taller than me (he's about 5'4) and he towers over his teammates in basketball and baseball. Here is a pic of one of his basketball games. Since he's so tall, he always is the one to do the jump ball. He is the one with the white jersey, number 23....and this poor kid had to go against him (and yes, my kid is almost as tall as the ref):

Another one with his coaches and teammates (my stepson is in the blue with his back to the camera, the one on the left) where he is closer in height to his 3 coaches than his teammates:

And here he is (wearing the shirt with the number 15 on the back) with his baseball teammates and coaches at a practice. I'm pretty sure he's almost double the size of the little guy in the orange shirt:

I swear this kid is going to be taller than his dad...who is 6'4.
    Last edited by Nic B; 04-24-2015 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

And I should've posted that in another thread, my bad. Just responding to the posts in here about tall kids lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ha! There going to card him at the little league games!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Make sure he shaves off that mustache before going to little league games.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Make sure he shaves off that mustache before going to little league games.
    How did you know he had a mustache???

Kidding, of course

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    And screw the electric can openers-they always end up dropping my cans and making a huge mess! I still use a manual one, albeit an Oneida brand one nowadays.
    I used to hate the electric ones, but my hands are so bad and I can't even pick up a pen without dropping it, they're so amazing these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

The baby has pretty much been attached at my hip all day.. well chest, I have a moby. I had so much to do today and I got it mostly done but at like 1/5th my normal speed. Now I am exhausted and she is FINALLY in her crib, I sit down to check in here and FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK I still have to go make the dough and let is rise and kneed it and... tear, I DON'T WANNA!

DTTAM: I'm a little emotional over that boxer thread. I have cried countless times over my poor departed that I lost two years ago. Some asshole motherfucker wants to claim he drove a vehicle 4 miles with a dog attached to the bumper and didn't hear anything than has the fucking nerve to throw the dog in a ditch? I hate humanity sometimes. Dogs are better than people. :sigh:

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

I wont click on it because I know I couldn't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    DTTAM: I'm a little emotional over that boxer thread. I have cried countless times over my poor departed that I lost two years ago. Some asshole motherfucker wants to claim he drove a vehicle 4 miles with a dog attached to the bumper and didn't hear anything than has the fucking nerve to throw the dog in a ditch? I hate humanity sometimes. Dogs are better than people. :sigh:
    it is my favorite breed and I thought of you the second I read it. I have wanted one for YEARS but a good pet owner has to know what they can handle, I do not have the space for him to run, the energy to take him on all the play he needs and with very small kids they can be very rough with the jumping not to mention the fact that they do much better in pairs and I cant afford 2 dogs. I remember seeing a animal planet thing once and they explained it like this.. A boxer is like a 3 year old child... that's it, they never grow up lol Maybe one day when I am older <3

I think the jumping thing can be taken care of with training. They love children. My one that passed, loved my niece. He would follow her anywhere and everywhere. They can be a handful if not properly trained though. I miss that boy so much. I had him since his birth.

ETA: My FB cover pictures of him have not changed since his death. They will probably be there when I die.
    Last edited by faq_q; 04-24-2015 at 03:15 PM.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

I bet he was an amazing fur baby <3

I bet he was an amazing fur baby <3

my ex (mistys dad) has had Bill and Baily for... omg like at least 11 years but he keeps them in little kennels for huge amounts of time because of his work, makes me sad!!

funny to think I was going to marry that guy, I could have had boxers dammit! lol

Those dogs are not meant to be caged. Maybe at first but mine now only go in the kennel to sleep. They think of it like a home.

My best friend's mom had an amazing boxer. I was so in love with her...I cried when she died. My friend used to chase her around the house with my nephew and she loved it, so did my nephew. boxers are so cute. I've always wanted one but I know that with a smaller house it's not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    My best friend's mom had an amazing boxer. I was so in love with her...I cried when she died. My friend used to chase her around the house with my nephew and she loved it, so did my nephew. boxers are so cute. I've always wanted one but I know that with a smaller house it's not an option.
    They are so amazing! Love the breed, I have had three. We also have an amazing black pug named biggie smalls. Pugs and boxers do great together.

Those dogs are not meant to be caged. Maybe at first but mine now only go in the kennel to sleep. They think of it like a home.
    Well his hours are nuts, (the reason we split in the first place) we met at 15 in gym class, both Navy brats both hated the life style,mal ways moving never seeing our fathers etc. we stayed together 10 years, had a daughter and then he decided to enlist. I knew it was a life I could not have another 30 years and we went our separate ways.

My whole life was moving every six months and never knowing where my dad was and never be able to have a friend for a longer then I was stationed , I just could not see that for my kids. He sees Misty maybe twice a year (his choice), has been married 5 times. I think I made I right choice.

I think the jumping thing can be taken care of with training. They love children. My one that passed, loved my niece. He would follow her anywhere and everywhere. They can be a handful if not properly trained though. I miss that boy so much. I had him since his birth.

ETA: My FB cover pictures of him have not changed since his death. They will probably be there when I die.
    How old was your guy Faq?
    My old guy is 13, he is a black lab and is starting to not do so well. He's been with us since he was 8 weeks old and was a nasty mess just getting over giardia. He's deaf now, has bad hips and I have to help him up to my room every night because he hates to sleep downstairs alone. I get all teary about thinking about losing him.
    I'm pretty sure that our other lab is going to lose her shit though when he goes. She is pretty simple minded and is very attached to him- where as he is exceptionally smart.
    Sigh.

He was 11 and 2 days. He died Thanksgiving week two years ago. It was rough, he tried to get to me in the middle of the night and died right in the middle of the floor. I have never taken a death so hard in my life. He was like my child. I think he had a neurological problem happening the last week or two before he went. He could hardly stand one day and then he would get pissed and try to get back up. The next day, he would be better. He said goodbye to us that night though, my wife and I both separately went in to where he sleeps to tell him if he had to go, we understood. He went

He was 11 and 2 days. He died Thanksgiving week two years ago. It was rough, he tried to get to me in the middle of the night and died right in the middle of the floor. I have never taken a death so hard in my life. He was like my child. I think he had a neurological problem happening the last week or two before he went. He could hardly stand one day and then he would get pissed and try to get back up. The next day, he would be better. He said goodbye to us that night though, my wife and I both separately went in to where he sleeps to tell him if he had to go, we understood. He went
    <3

We had a great dane for almost 10 years (long time for a GD) and he had to he euthanized this past August. He developed bone cancer and with his size and age there was nothing we could do. He got euthanized on his favorite bed at home after receiving love and pieces of bologna (his favorite) from the entire family. It was peaceful and he let us know it was time to go when he crawled onto his bed and let the vet do what she needed to do.

Pet deaths are the absolute worst. Life would be grand if my fur kids lived as long as I did. Getting over that heart break each time one dies is too rough.

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    <3

We had a great dane for almost 10 years (long time for a GD) and he had to he euthanized this past August. He developed bone cancer and with his size and age there was nothing we could do. He got euthanized on his favorite bed at home after receiving love and pieces of bologna (his favorite) from the entire family. It was peaceful and he let us know it was time to go when he crawled onto his bed and let the vet do what she needed to do.

Pet deaths are the absolute worst. Life would be grand if my fur kids lived as long as I did. Getting over that heart break each time one dies is too rough.
    Thanks October, sorry for your loss.

My good friend and neighbors boxer had some major neuro issues going on towards the end of her life. Her legs weren't working and she was on really high doses of steroids to keep her going for a bit before they finally had to admit that it just wasn't helping her but it was prolonging things :(
    Its so hard because they really are just so great.
    I'm so sorry about your fur baby. This part of having a pet sucks.

waiting, waiting, waiting for my husband to call me with news.
    worried Kat does 3 things, Cooks, Cleans and edits photos......
    I suspect you will be witness to the majority of it, sorry in advance!!

Thread Information