Page 1434 of 1434 FirstFirst ... 434 934 1334 1384 1424 1432 1433 1434
Results 35,826 to 35,831 of 35831

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Unsubscribing from some people’s fb feed has helped me keep somewhat sane over the last four years. I’m sure I probably came off like an asshole when someone asks “did you see my new grand baby?” And I reply “no, I unfollowed you bc of all the political shares” But at this point, I’m just unfriending people. If their whole fb persona is just politics and adding to all the civil unrest in our country... BYE. I’m rather enjoying my fb feed full of nature and music group posts these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Thanks. Can you tell that I had a hard night? Lol. Still having a hard day, but I've decided to take a break from FB for a few days. I think the combination of the stupidity online, the pandemic and the election have rendered me so emotionally exhausted that I'm having s hard time coping. The hubby agrees and doesn't blame me. I'm just at the end of my rope with things.

Love my MDS family
    Sorry I just saw this. I hope you are doing and feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    Unsubscribing from some people’s fb feed has helped me keep somewhat sane over the last four years. I’m sure I probably came off like an asshole when someone asks “did you see my new grand baby?” And I reply “no, I unfollowed you bc of all the political shares” But at this point, I’m just unfriending people. If their whole fb persona is just politics and adding to all the civil unrest in our country... BYE. I’m rather enjoying my fb feed full of nature and music group posts these days.
    This is why I barely do fb. I think everyone here knows how I feel about it

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Some dude that I went to HS with that's only had a few exchanges in my DMs of "Hey" followed by me waiting a day and saying "Hey There". Then nothing for months then "Hey" followed by me saying "Hey There" then nothing for months (rinse and repeat since 2018). Now he's all "Hey" and I responded right away with "Hey there". Of course it's now turned in to a whole discussion about how he's lived in Florida but has now moved back to MA and nothing other than his parents are okay.

Mind you, I've never actually been friends with this dude. I honestly think he's on the spectrum thinking back to knowing him in HS and probably a bit slow. I'm trying to be nice, but at the same time trying to figure out where he's coming from.

I've since told him I'm still in LA and asked if he's working and hoping he's well. But deep down inside I'm asking questions that will tell me if he's a 45 supporter or not so I can block him if he is lol. That sounds mean, but I've never been actual friends with him, but if he's cool and on the spectrum then I have no problem with it and will communicate with him a lot.

The dumb thing that annoys me is

GET TO THE POINT. WHY DID YOU CONTACT ME? I'M NOT GOING TO SEXT YOU AND I ACTUALLY DON'T THINK THAT'S WHAT YOU DID IT FOR ANYWAY NOW BUT DO YOU LOVE FASCISM OR NO? ANSWER ME.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-27-2020 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Some dude that I went to HS with that's only had a few exchanges in my DMs of "Hey" followed by me waiting a day and saying "Hey There". Then nothing for months then "Hey" followed by me saying "Hey There" then nothing for months (rinse and repeat since 2018). Now he's all "Hey" and I responded right away with "Hey there". Of course it's now turned in to a whole discussion about how he's lived in Florida but has now moved back to MA and nothing other than his parents are okay.

Mind you, I've never actually been friends with this dude. I honestly think he's on the spectrum thinking back to knowing him in HS and probably a bit slow. I'm trying to be nice, but at the same time trying to figure out where he's coming from.

I've since told him I'm still in LA and asked if he's working and hoping he's well. But deep down inside I'm asking questions that will tell me if he's a 45 supporter or not so I can block him if he is lol. That sounds mean, but I've never been actual friends with him, but if he's cool and on the spectrum then I have no problem with it and will communicate with him a lot.

The dumb thing that annoys me is

GET TO THE POINT. WHY DID YOU CONTACT ME? I'M NOT GOING TO SEXT YOU AND I ACTUALLY DON'T THINK THAT'S WHAT YOU DID IT FOR ANYWAY NOW BUT DO YOU LOVE FASCISM OR NO? ANSWER ME.
    Lol! I was friends with a guy from my high school that I never really talked to in high school. I have no clue why we decided to hang out in adulthood, but we did. I brought him along to a party with my then boyfriend (now husband) and the whole night, he kept asking me if I was going to drink. He almost drove me to drink. Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Lol! I was friends with a guy from my high school that I never really talked to in high school. I have no clue why we decided to hang out in adulthood, but we did. I brought him along to a party with my then boyfriend (now husband) and the whole night, he kept asking me if I was going to drink. He almost drove me to drink. Lol!
    Yeah, this is kind of what's happening to me right now lol. I flat out asked him if he was being safe during the pandemic and he just said "Yes". Then nothing. There's zero conversation to be having lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Yeah, this is kind of what's happening to me right now lol. I flat out asked him if he was being safe during the pandemic and he just said "Yes". Then nothing. There's zero conversation to be having lol.
    That would drive me nutty. I would have to ask "is there some reason you contacted me?" That might scare him off though.

I cant get my DM's on fb. It says I have to download the new messanger and it wont work. Oh well, Ive had the same phone number since hs so if someone wants to get a hold of me they will find a way.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information