Page 1431 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 431 931 1331 1381 1421 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1441 1481 ... LastLast
Results 35,751 to 35,775 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

This stupidity at Little Big Horn Battlefield National Monument, where they are forcing cars to socially distance. Because you know how cars are, coughing and breathing and wheezing all over one another. And the little feckers won't wear a mask!

You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This stupidity at Little Big Horn Battlefield National Monument, where they are forcing cars to socially distance. Because you know how cars are, coughing and breathing and wheezing all over one another. And the little feckers won't wear a mask!

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I'm a shortie, I remember I used to staple my jeans because they were always too long
    Lol! I'd just step on the bottom with my shoes until they got all raggedy looking then cut the raggedy bits off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I am in an absolute and total funk this week. So over COVID and this crappy year.
    Me too! I'm sick of being afraid of people. I'm sick of not being able to take my baby anywhere, because some places don't follow the "new rules" on social distancing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I am in an absolute and total funk this week. So over COVID and this crappy year.
    Same. Today is really difficult for me. I'm ready to just give up.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What?s going on Boston?

My plane is delaaaayyyyed and my kid is chimping out in the airport. I cant go to the gate and let him see his cousins bc he will flip out and have another kind of meltdown. I just hope he doesn?t see them. Ugh I?m burnt out from this trip. I need a vacation without my kid from my vacation.

I'm sorry. The Ask is huge and has been hard for so many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    My plane is delaaaayyyyed and my kid is chimping out in the airport. I cant go to the gate and let him see his cousins bc he will flip out and have another kind of meltdown. I just hope he doesn?t see them. Ugh I?m burnt out from this trip. I need a vacation without my kid from my vacation.
    Chimping out, what a perfect description!

I'm sorry your vacation was stressful. It will be good to get home and back to a routine. I used to have stressful vacations too, but not anymore. Pretty sure it was the kids. Now, their children are ruining their parents vacations. Sweet karma.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

I'm sorry your vacation was stressful. It will be good to get home and back to a routine. I used to have stressful vacations too, but not anymore. Pretty sure it was the kids. Now, their children are ruining their parents vacations. Sweet karma.
    I'm pretty sure children are carriers of stress. Even tiny babies sleeping peacefully, they stress their parents out. Is s/he breathing?? And from then on it gets worse. S/he isn't sleeping/eating/doing whatever on schedule. Then you think you need to get away and ...you worry the whole time they are out of your sight. What if grandma has forgotten everything she ever knew about keeping kids alive? What if their teacher is a kid toucher what if... So yeah. You want stress? Have a kid or two. Also, don't not have kids in an attempt to avoid stress. Your friends, family, etc., will worry you to death about "why you not give me grandkids? so I can have the joy of watching you struggle!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This year has been too much all around. I'm here if you want to talk, but know that you're not alone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Sorry

This year and COVID does suck.
    Thank you, friends.

Still no glasses.

However, if you see any mistakes I make, I now have a legitimate excuse!

Still no glasses.

However, if you see any mistakes I make, I now have a legitimate excuse!
    You mean it won't be voice to text?

You mean it won't be voice to text?
    That bitch...

That bitch...
    That bitch is right. Voice to Text doesn't work with a damaged voice like mine. One Independence Day I sent a message to my sister from "the Four Jews Lie Parade on the National Mall."

That bitch is right. Voice to Text doesn't work with a damaged voice like mine. One Independence Day I sent a message to my sister from "the Four Jews Lie Parade on the National Mall."

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Well, there's that, and then the other bitch that BB73 is referring to.

My phone doesn't know what to think about my accent. I have to be really careful or it has me saying all kinds of terrible stuff. I always tell people, "I'm not stupid, my phone just makes me look like I am".

My phone doesn't know what to think about my accent. I have to be really careful or it has me saying all kinds of terrible stuff. I always tell people, "I'm not stupid, my phone just makes me look like I am".
    I feel your pain. My laryngeal nerve was damaged during surgery and now I sound all raspy and gravelly like Roz from Monsters, Inc. V2T wasn't happy with my Jersey accent, but it doesn't like the Roz accent At. All.

I feel your pain. My laryngeal nerve was damaged during surgery and now I sound all raspy and gravelly like Roz from Monsters, Inc. V2T wasn't happy with my Jersey accent, but it doesn't like the Roz accent At. All.
    I remember you saying this. I'm sorry they messed up your voice. My neighbor had the same thing happen to him and now he talks all raspy and gravelly. I am sure it's frustrating!

Just to be clear, I was in no way referring to you
    I don't want to name who I'm talking about because she's like Beetlejuice and will show up to annoy us with posts about coffee and her 15th kid.

She didn't have an issue with her voice, she was just lazy and claimed that she had no keyboard..

I'm part of a Facebook finding deals group. Whenever something is free, people rush to get it even when they have no use for it. Today for instance, people rushed to get free books on learning how to write in Chinese. This one idiot called them Spanish books. Seriously. This idiot couldn't tell the difference between Spanish and Chinese lettering.

I'm part of a Facebook finding deals group. Whenever something is free, people rush to get it even when they have no use for it. Today for instance, people rushed to get free books on learning how to write in Chinese. This one idiot called them Spanish books. Seriously. This idiot couldn't tell the difference between Spanish and Chinese lettering.
    People like that are locusts!

I'm in a couple of those groups and I hate those people! I always skip the things I don't need or don't know anyone that needs it on anything free or cheap...BUT! I've already gotten a bunch for christmas and birthdays for my brats for barely anything, so those groups are the best ever. I had to store them at my mom's house though because I'm horrible at not giving them presents right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

My husband wants to drive down to Jacksonville with his only male friend (my friend's husband) to pick up oysters. I wouldn't mind except that we don't really have $45 to shell out for oysters (haha, I made a pun) and he wants to leave me and the baby by ourselves. I like when my husband's home, because then I don't have to change diapers.

My husband wants to drive down to Jacksonville with his only male friend (my friend's husband) to pick up oysters. I wouldn't mind except that we don't really have $45 to shell out for oysters (haha, I made a pun) and he wants to leave me and the baby by ourselves. I like when my husband's home, because then I don't have to change diapers.
    While he's gone could you get rid of some of his hoarder stuff? Maybe even sell some of it and make some money?

While he's gone could you get rid of some of his hoarder stuff? Maybe even sell some of it and make some money?
    Ooh, good idea! I would totally do that.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm so happy to discover this thread, because I have a lot of shit that annoys me. Especially these days.

The thing that's annoying me the most at the moment is people starting games on Words With Friends and then they don't finish the damn game. Come on, people. I'm immunosuppressed and high risk, so this is all I have to keep me occupied at the moment. Horrible, I know. How will I ever survive?

Thread Information