Page 1377 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 377 877 1277 1327 1367 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1387 1427 1477 ... LastLast
Results 34,401 to 34,425 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    lol, not too far off, sadly. She is older, but very pretty (to which my husband was nice enough to point out that she was 'beautiful') None of it sat well with me, NONE OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

The real kicker was when after he told her that she asked him to help her this weekend setup the projector for movie night at her house. WHEN SHE KNOWS I'M GONNA BE OUT OF TOWN.

Sorry slut. No. You know plenty of other neighbors that can help you, not mah man.

The real kicker was when after he told her that she asked him to help her this weekend setup the projector for movie night at her house. WHEN SHE KNOWS I'M GONNA BE OUT OF TOWN.

Sorry slut. No. You know plenty of other neighbors that can help you, not mah man.
    After he told her what?

She sounds like a creepy cougar.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Pics?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

He understands this, yes?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Pics?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    He understands this, yes?
    He mutha fuckin better. We're gonna talk about it again tonight, since we were drinking it wasn't really the best time to try to tell him how I felt.

The state has totally fucked up my insurance. So now I have no coverage until they sort it out. Totally cool seeing as I have medicine I have to pick up today that would be totally covered with my insurance plus I have a doctors appointment Friday that I guess I'll be paying out of pocket for now. FML.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    The state has totally fucked up my insurance. So now I have no coverage until they sort it out. Totally cool seeing as I have medicine I have to pick up today that would be totally covered with my insurance plus I have a doctors appointment Friday that I guess I'll be paying out of pocket for now. FML.
    Hopefully they will reimburse you for the medicine. I had that happen to me once. I had a medication I had to pay out of pocket for and it was like $300. I sent the receipt, a copy of the script and some other info in and was reimbursed. It was a pain in the ass though, as their instructions were very tedious and I had to do it within a certain amount of time, and exactly the way they specified. I also had to get info from the pharm and that sucked because they are understaffed and unorganized.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Our whole family policy got accidently cancelled in an administrative error. We found out when bills didn't get paid..lol. Assholes need to keep their shit together

These assholes requested income info that I provided right away. But come to find out there was another form they wanted as well but never bothered to tell me that. So I got a nice letter today saying oh lulz your insurance is cancelled because you didn't meet the deadline. They told me it would be fixed in 24 hours. I don't believe them.

No.

He mutha fuckin better. We're gonna talk about it again tonight, since we were drinking it wasn't really the best time to try to tell him how I felt.
    If he is not a total idiot, he should defintiely understand this.

DTTAM: Cunty neighbors. One of our prude neighbors reported us to the HOA because my hubbs and his brother were playing guitar at 8pm on Monday.

DTTAM: Cunty neighbors. One of our prude neighbors reported us to the HOA because my hubbs and his brother were playing guitar at 8pm on Monday.
    Ruh roh.

What's the city/county quiet time? Ours is 10pm, so if neighbors complain about anything prior to that, cops don't care.

It's 10pm here too. They also left a threatening asshole letter in our mailbox that they wouldn't hesitate to call the cops next time.

Our HOA emailed us, I told them we won't do it anymore, and also let them know that our neighbor placing an unstamped cunty letter in our mailbox ON TOP of our mail that was already delivered is indeed illegal.

It's 10pm here too. They also left a threatening asshole letter in our mailbox that they wouldn't hesitate to call the cops next time.

Our HOA emailed us, I told them we won't do it anymore, and also let them know that our neighbor placing an unstamped cunty letter in our mailbox ON TOP of our mail that was already delivered is indeed illegal.
    Uh, yeah that's a federal offense. I hope they call the cops next time.

Make sure you mow the lawn at 8pm next summer, btw. Follow up the next morning with a leaf blowing at 8am.

Oh, and fuck that. Play the fucking guitar. It's not against the law. You pay a mortgage and taxes so that you can use your property as you need to, especially indoors. You don't live in an apartment for a reason. Fuck those (i'm assuming) old asses, they'll be dead soon.

Seriously, what douchebags. I'm just stressed cuz we're having a huge Halloween party and now I'm fairly certain they'll call the cops on us then.

Not to mention, their cunty letter stated that the 'excessive noise woke their sleeping infant'. Meanwhile, my three year old is SOUND THE FUCK ASLEEP IN THE SAME HOUSE WHERE THEY'RE PLAYING THE MUSIC. It was not that fucking loud.

Make sure you mow the lawn at 8pm next summer, btw. Follow up the next morning with a leaf blowing at 8am.

Oh, and fuck that. Play the fucking guitar. It's not against the law. You pay a mortgage and taxes so that you can use your property as you need to, especially indoors. You don't live in an apartment for a reason. Fuck those (i'm assuming) old asses, they'll be dead soon.
    That's kind of the stance hubbs is taking, but I'm not sure I wanna start a neighbor war. Augh.

That's kind of the stance hubbs is taking, but I'm not sure I wanna start a neighbor war. Augh.
    Seriously, what douchebags. I'm just stressed cuz we're having a huge Halloween party and now I'm fairly certain they'll call the cops on us then.

Not to mention, their cunty letter stated that the 'excessive noise woke their sleeping infant'. Meanwhile, my three year old is SOUND THE FUCK ASLEEP IN THE SAME HOUSE WHERE THEY'RE PLAYING THE MUSIC. It was not that fucking loud.

Please to be apologizing to all the old asses in the room. It's a crab ass young couple.

But yeah. Play your music, have your party... invite the whinging neighbors tho... if they're dancing the night away they won't be calling the cops. If they don't come and still call the cops? Screw them.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

That's what I said, we'll invite them, and if they call the cops on us a Halloween Saturday night for having a party, then it's fucking on.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Already been addressed....
    Last edited by Key West Digger; 10-07-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Mrs. Coffee needs to smack Mr. Coffee upside the head. In the last 3 weeks my coffee maker, espresso maker and coffee grinder have died untimely deaths and have been replaced. I take that back, the regular coffee maker has been repeatedly abused by my husband who forgets to put the pot on the heating element properly or has an early morning brain fart and fills the pot and then refills the carafe with water and hits the on button. So not only does he flood the counter, but soaks the bottom of the coffee maker. My espresso maker and grinder are another story. Both of them have the lights come on, but nothing happens. I went to buy a new grinder and all I could find was a Mr. Coffee burr mill. Now Burr mills are suppose to be better than blade grinders, but I find them going to an early grave due the the fine, powdery espresso grind clogging the innards. The blade grinder worked fine and was self cleaning. I tried the burr mill and the finest grind is like for drip coffee and made the worlds worst espresso. It was luke warm because the coffee is too fine and it just runs through the ground coffee before the water is hot enough to make steam. It's also very watered down. I called Mr Coffee and they are sending me a blade grinder and said to keep the burr mill. Hubby is going to take it apart and see if he can't fine tune the burrs so they are closer together.

My pathology report came back and it is basal cell. The dermatologist is sending my pictures and path report to the surgeon's office who will call and schedule the procedure. I may not hear from them until next week. I'm not afraid but it is causing anxiety. I have ignored getting this thing looked at for about a year because I tend to ignore things that are negative. Does that even make sense? I blew off my routine colonoscopy until my husband who had not been well needed one and was blowing his off. I made a deal that I would do mine if he would do his. No doubt that it never would have been done if he didn't need one worse. Mine was fine, his was abnormal and he needed another about 6 months ago. LOL, I'm not going to offer up doing it again to get his ass in gear since I don't have to repeat mine for 10years. He had precancerous stuff removed when he had his, so he needs one every 2 years.

I'm going to obsess about how much of my nose will be sacrificed and if I end up with a graft, I hope they find some skin that doesn't grow hair. LOL. FYI people, when they say a sore that won't heal that is misleading. My spot began maybe 30yrs ago as a cluster of very tiny veins after a bad sunburn. I sort of assumed it was from the sun, but thought I was going to develop rosacea. I have seen two dermatologists in the last 3yrs and I have had a soborrheic keratosis removed from my back that looked frightening. At that time, my face was examined as I have several all around my hairline and scalp. Nobody said boo about the thing on my nose. I did complain about my nose as on the other side I have a mole that has no pigment and it looks like a zit. Both derms would not touch it saying it was a normal mole and would leave a scar that would look worse than the mole. The spot on my nose sort of developed a flaky spot. Sort of looking like an old healed zit, with flaky skin. I could use a scrub and the flakes would be gone, but would reappear in a couple days. I began to treat is more gently and assumed it was dry skin and began to just moisturize well. This flaky spot began to sink lower than the rest of the skin and then it developed a raised edge around it. Sort of like a flaky crater. It never bled and it never scabbed and it has been only recently that other people noticed it. From reading up on this now, I learned that it starts at the very deepest layer of the skin, so what you see on top can be smaller than what lies below. I also have a 2nd cluster of similar vessels just off the tip of my nose on the other side, so I'll be sure to let the surgeon know that the lesion that eventually developed looked just like this other spot did several years ago. I wish this was over with. I think the waiting is the hardest part

If the couple has a baby they can't be that old making noise at 8 pm isn't a big deal. this could be their first kid, and they are cranky and sleep deprived. I wouldn't take it personally, just ignore them. On the night of your party just have everyone stay inside after 11. Or encourage them to smoke in your back yard. I'm sure you will not be the only ones having a party that night.

I'm sorry Mary

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post

My pathology report came back and it is basal cell. The dermatologist is sending my pictures and path report to the surgeon's office who will call and schedule the procedure. I may not hear from them until next week. I'm not afraid but it is causing anxiety. I have ignored getting this thing looked at for about a year because I tend to ignore things that are negative. Does that even make sense? I blew off my routine colonoscopy until my husband who had not been well needed one and was blowing his off. I made a deal that I would do mine if he would do his. No doubt that it never would have been done if he didn't need one worse. Mine was fine, his was abnormal and he needed another about 6 months ago. LOL, I'm not going to offer up doing it again to get his ass in gear since I don't have to repeat mine for 10years. He had precancerous stuff removed when he had his, so he needs one every 2 years.

I'm going to obsess about how much of my nose will be sacrificed and if I end up with a graft, I hope they find some skin that doesn't grow hair. LOL. FYI people, when they say a sore that won't heal that is misleading. My spot began maybe 30yrs ago as a cluster of very tiny veins after a bad sunburn. I sort of assumed it was from the sun, but thought I was going to develop rosacea. I have seen two dermatologists in the last 3yrs and I have had a soborrheic keratosis removed from my back that looked frightening. At that time, my face was examined as I have several all around my hairline and scalp. Nobody said boo about the thing on my nose. I did complain about my nose as on the other side I have a mole that has no pigment and it looks like a zit. Both derms would not touch it saying it was a normal mole and would leave a scar that would look worse than the mole. The spot on my nose sort of developed a flaky spot. Sort of looking like an old healed zit, with flaky skin. I could use a scrub and the flakes would be gone, but would reappear in a couple days. I began to treat is more gently and assumed it was dry skin and began to just moisturize well. This flaky spot began to sink lower than the rest of the skin and then it developed a raised edge around it. Sort of like a flaky crater. It never bled and it never scabbed and it has been only recently that other people noticed it. From reading up on this now, I learned that it starts at the very deepest layer of the skin, so what you see on top can be smaller than what lies below. I also have a 2nd cluster of similar vessels just off the tip of my nose on the other side, so I'll be sure to let the surgeon know that the lesion that eventually developed looked just like this other spot did several years ago. I wish this was over with. I think the waiting is the hardest part
    I totally get what you are saying about avoiding negative things like this. I need my bi-yearly endoscopy, but I keep finding reasons to put it off (as if a huge high deductible insurance plan that covers nothing until I meet that deductible isn't reason enough), but I know I need to do it.

I know it's cliche, but try not to think about it too much. Come on here and bitch with us, call up a friend and go out and do something, tackle a household project-anything to keep yourself busy. I am thinking about you!

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Mrs. Coffee needs to smack Mr. Coffee upside the head. In the last 3 weeks my coffee maker, espresso maker and coffee grinder have died untimely deaths and have been replaced. I take that back, the regular coffee maker has been repeatedly abused by my husband who forgets to put the pot on the heating element properly or has an early morning brain fart and fills the pot and then refills the carafe with water and hits the on button. So not only does he flood the counter, but soaks the bottom of the coffee maker. My espresso maker and grinder are another story. Both of them have the lights come on, but nothing happens. I went to buy a new grinder and all I could find was a Mr. Coffee burr mill. Now Burr mills are suppose to be better than blade grinders, but I find them going to an early grave due the the fine, powdery espresso grind clogging the innards. The blade grinder worked fine and was self cleaning. I tried the burr mill and the finest grind is like for drip coffee and made the worlds worst espresso. It was luke warm because the coffee is too fine and it just runs through the ground coffee before the water is hot enough to make steam. It's also very watered down. I called Mr Coffee and they are sending me a blade grinder and said to keep the burr mill. Hubby is going to take it apart and see if he can't fine tune the burrs so they are closer together.
    That's why you go for a Keurig

Does Keurig make espresso?

Thread Information