Page 1336 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 336 836 1236 1286 1326 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1346 1386 1436 ... LastLast
Results 33,376 to 33,400 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    yeah, i sort of resent the fact that some people with kids feel that if you don't have them, you should have no opinion on child rearing.
    This. Those types of parents are shitty. I became an aunt at age 9, and have 18 nieces and nephews. I was WELL PREPARED for motherhood before I even had my little. Just because you don't pop out a uterus fruit doesn't mean you have no idea what it takes or are selfish.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    This. Those types of parents are shitty. I became an aunt at age 9, and have 18 nieces and nephews. I was WELL PREPARED for motherhood before I even had my little. Just because you don't pop out a uterus fruit doesn't mean you have no idea what it takes or are selfish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah add me to the childless by choice contingent. I didn't explicitly decide not to have kids, but the time and circumstances were never quite right and eventually I came to a point where I was just horrified at the idea of kids. I've had a lifetime to watch good kids grow up, and bad kids. Good parents and horrible ones. I finished raising a teen age cousin and still deal with the heart break of knowing shes left a ton of tragedy and 5 kids in her wake. So yeah. I can spot disaster coming a mile away..
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

The McDonalds I go to to get a mocha on my way to school always gives me a caramel instead. I hate caramel! I said something this time and all they did was replace the whipped cream with caramel on top with whipped and chocolate. Still tasted like caramel. I was so mad that for the first time in my life, I made a internet complaint. Hopefully, they send me coupons for all the mochas. A lifetime of free mochas.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Mochas>Children

I already said mummy forums were rubbish and full of fake bitches, hence why I looked up the other side of life, to see if thats where the sane people were. Turns out nope, everybody is crazy.

Once again, I give literally 0 fucks about what people choose to do with their uterus, none of our friends actually have kids yet so we're the odd ones out anyway. Idealy, I would like 1 more child but that choice was taken away from me when my husband got testicular cancer, but that's cool, it's not the end of the world. I do think however it would be really shitty if my sister had a child due to social pressures since I honestly think that it would push her over the edge. She works in the beauty industry, it's her life, passion and quite frankly her entire identity.

I actually dislike anyone giving me parenting advice unless I specifically ask for it, which I avoid. What works for 1 kids doesn't work for all, there's no hard set rules on what kids do because they're tiny humans who are going to react to shit differently, just like big humans. I strongly dislike the idea of judging someone based on their childs behaviour in 1 split moment when you have literally 0 experience with that child. I know it used to happen to my mother on a regular basis because she couldn't "control" her son who in actual fact wasn't being a brat but just autistic.

The McDonalds I go to to get a mocha on my way to school always gives me a caramel instead. I hate caramel! I said something this time and all they did was replace the whipped cream with caramel on top with whipped and chocolate. Still tasted like caramel. I was so mad that for the first time in my life, I made a internet complaint. Hopefully, they send me coupons for all the mochas. A lifetime of free mochas.
    If they do that again, take a big drink and then fall down on the floor in a fake seizure. Tell them you are allergic to caramel and you are thinking about suing. Back in the day when I worked fast food, we were told to completely remake something that was wrong because the customer might actually be allergic to the think they didn't want in/on their food. I would have thought in today's litigious society that would still be the case. Maybe they statistically calculated that it costs more to throw away and remake than the risk of a lawsuit?

Mochas>Children
    I actually am allergic to coffee, but I will still agree!

Try International Delight iced coffee. I started drinking coffee recently and I it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-03-2015 at 12:44 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I've not had that brand, but flavored coffee mate gives me a headache every time I drink it. So do Hazelnut coffee beans for some reason. The syrup flavorings don't bother me. It's weird.

califia farms cold brew coffee is the fucking best ever.

Jon Stewart's last week .... so going to miss his brilliant skewering of both political parties.
    Smartest show on tv

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

i've lost 33 days to headaches since june. school starts in 17 days. i can't sleep, because my circadian rhythm is all fucked. i need my head to get it's act together and get me through the end of the year in one piece. and i need sleep.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Goddammit I hate not sleeping!!!!!!!

i hate that it's been like 2 months and you still aren't premium. unless someone is lying to us and actually never paid the fee. uh-oh! checks system...

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    i hate that it's been like 2 months and you still aren't premium. unless someone is lying to us and actually never paid the fee. uh-oh! checks system...
    I know. FOR FUCK'S SAKE MIKE! PREEMIE UN!!!!!!!!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Been keeping my protein up with supplements and powders and lots of leafy greens and I am still needing transfusions the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy. Baby is measuring about 2 weeks behind but babies legs are 2 weeks ahead so I basically have like a grasshopper in there lol just annoyed that no mater how hard I try I still get stabbed weekly. Although slightly behind in size everything else is perfect. Going to have a tiny/mighty bundle of joy soon!!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i've lost 33 days to headaches since june. school starts in 17 days. i can't sleep, because my circadian rhythm is all fucked. i need my head to get it's act together and get me through the end of the year in one piece. and i need sleep.
    Are they any closer to fixing you, my love? you've been dealing with these migraines forever. Weren't they saying something about a heart surgery or something a while back? Not that that isn't scary as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Are they any closer to fixing you, my love? you've been dealing with these migraines forever. Weren't they saying something about a heart surgery or something a while back? Not that that isn't scary as fuck.
    they 'fixed' the hole in my heart a few years ago, but the device they placed isn't big enough so it only made the hole smaller. i had really bad altitude sickness a few days while i was in nepal because of it. no fun.

my headaches have actually been better for the last two years, up until this summer i've only had about 5-8 headache days a month. i went off birth control and it's made a huge difference. tried to start taking it again in june and that's when they started again.

they 'fixed' the hole in my heart a few years ago, but the device they placed isn't big enough so it only made the hole smaller. i had really bad altitude sickness a few days while i was in nepal because of it. no fun.

my headaches have actually been better for the last two years, up until this summer i've only had about 5-8 headache days a month. i went off birth control and it's made a huge difference. tried to start taking it again in june and that's when they started again.
    What kind of BC? Pills? Because I cant take pills. They make me sick. Like hospital sick. Have you tried an IUD or Implant? They scare the shit out of me, but I recently got an IUD for my endometriosis, and at first I felt like I was dying. Cramps everyday, Bleeding like crazy, Horrible mood swings, (but I think that was just because i was in so much friggen pain) but after like a month, I feel great and I dont have to call in sick for the first day of my period anymore. I know that the situations are completely different, but I guess where Im going with this is maybe its the hormones, or amount of, Thats doing it.

What kind of BC? Pills? Because I cant take pills. They make me sick. Like hospital sick. Have you tried an IUD or Implant? They scare the shit out of me, but I recently got an IUD for my endometriosis, and at first I felt like I was dying. Cramps everyday, Bleeding like crazy, Horrible mood swings, (but I think that was just because i was in so much friggen pain) but after like a month, I feel great and I dont have to call in sick for the first day of my period anymore. I know that the situations are completely different, but I guess where Im going with this is maybe its the hormones, or amount of, Thats doing it.
    i went back on beyaz, the pill. i took it for years and years and it was ok, i even had times when i was having pretty few headaches while on it. i tried an implant and it was awful, i cried for four months until they pulled it out. i tried progesterone only pills and my hair fell out. i'm just going to remain hormone free until we try to have a baby, then i'm going to do an IUD. i just am not comfortable putting something in my uterus until i try to put a baby in there.

i went back on beyaz, the pill. i took it for years and years and it was ok, i even had times when i was having pretty few headaches while on it. i tried an implant and it was awful, i cried for four months until they pulled it out. i tried progesterone only pills and my hair fell out. i'm just going to remain hormone free until we try to have a baby, then i'm going to do an IUD. i just am not comfortable putting something in my uterus until i try to put a baby in there.
    Well I hope you get some relief soon. But Im glad it isnt as bad as it was before

I had an IUD put in right before my weight loss surgery. They require it because getting pregnant during the first year can be dangerous. It fell out. It was a joke around my house. Like, oh look there it is lol nothing is 100% my friend had her tubes tied and they came undone. I had a friends who's husband had a vasectomy and she still got knocked up. They ended up divorced because he thought she cheated. It was a serious day time talk show blow out on Facebook. Shocker, he is the father and she wouldn't take him back after the douchery he pulled lmao

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Well I hope you get some relief soon. But Im glad it isnt as bad as it was before
    thank you, lady. i just need to get through school. i'll be done in december. HAIL SATAN.

Double-checked: funds paid 6/03/15.

I asked 2 mods. I whined. I complained. I bitched.
    I paid. It's now been suggested I lied?
    Betcha can't guess what I won't be doing again.
    I coulda made like 1/27464838265474949th of a cent interest on that shit by now.

Thread Information