Page 1327 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 327 827 1227 1277 1317 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1337 1377 1427 ... LastLast
Results 33,151 to 33,175 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

I have to work in six hours and I can't sleep. And I feel awful. Clearly the neighbors don't have to work in the morning.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I have to work too. I've decided getting drunk and taking a bubble bath is better than lying awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    I have to work in six hours and I can't sleep. And I feel awful. Clearly the neighbors don't have to work in the morning.
    That sucks I am sorry. I have horrid insomnia and I magically fall asleep around the time the sun comes up. Shortly there after a child wants to eat. Stupid kids and food lol I keep myself alive with mass quantities of caffeine and the occasional jumping jacks

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

My stupid neighbors were loud last night too. I thought I was the only one who had to work this morning.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Typical man thinking. My wifi on my iPad has been cutting out all day long since the moment we moved here. I told Nick about it again and again and he just shrugs it off. His wifi goes down on his iPad ONCE a tonight and he is resting the modem and moving the box and calling Xfinity lol REALLY?
    Seriously? you can't call xfinity or "rest" the modem? No doubt Nick is thinking kkkat sits home all day, knows shit's broken. Do I have to do everything wth?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I thought your comment was implying for everyone to wear condoms. which they should.
    At all times.

Typical man thinking. My wifi on my iPad has been cutting out all day long since the moment we moved here. I told Nick about it again and again and he just shrugs it off. His wifi goes down on his iPad ONCE a tonight and he is resting the modem and moving the box and calling Xfinity lol REALLY?
    Typical man thinking would be telling you that you have 2 arms and 2 legs and are a grown ass woman, so do it your damn self. At least that is what I'd probably say.

But... but... she's just a WOMAN.

We don't know how all that junk works. That's why we get knocked up. So a man has to marry us and fix shit.

Also, county services was closed yesterday, and that annoys me. We were going to get a marriage license.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post

We don't know how all that junk works. That's why we get knocked up. So a man has to marry us and fix shit.

Also, county services was closed yesterday, and that annoys me. We were going to get a marriage license.
    wow. outta the blue.

great way to announce, fleta.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What fleta? ???

Ps. Fuck today. It's a good thing I love my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post

It is pretty complicated to unplug / turn off a router. And making a phone call, fuck that noise

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Seriously? you can't call xfinity or "rest" the modem? No doubt Nick is thinking kkkat sits home all day, knows shit's broken. Do I have to do everything wth?
    I have no idea how anything electronic works. I cook home made melas daily, I care for the kids and keep the house in order. He comes home, tosses his shit on the ground, eats dinner then plays video games till 2 a.m how dare I assume he could check the wifi on my iPad.... Seriously guys. There is a thread to talk shit about me find your way there.

Anyway back to annoying things. Spiders, another one. I beat it to a little tiny pulp. Felt pretty good.

There is a thread to talk shit about you? Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    At all times.
    Really? On wednesday, my husband and I will be married 6 years, he's fixed. No stds, neither has ever cheated....what would be the point of wearing one?

so not always all the time...some exceptions do apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

You should wear a full-body condom at all times incase you slip and land in a slut

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    You should wear a full-body condom at all times incase you slip and land in a slut
    Legit concern, sluts are everywhere. And sharks.

And lulz, we were going to pick up a marriage license mostly because we had the time to do it. We work opposite shifts, so fuck knows when we'll be able to go again. And we're romantic like that. I didn't even have to get knocked up, thank heaven.

finally went to urgent care for this migraine cycle that started back on 6/17. my BP was 138/100. FML. came home and took a beta blocker. hail satan for toradol. i wonder if i will ever be able to talk a doc into writing me a script.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    yeah, I wouldn't trust those slut juices, either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    yeah, I wouldn't trust those slut juices, either...
    Snail trails

So my dad comes over for Fourth of July and he can't stop talking about how much she hates my couch so I tell him I plan on getting another couch before the baby comes But it is just not in my budget right now. So he starts going on and on about how he wants to go and buy me a couch. Yeah my father's not the kind of person that buys you something without there being strings attached are you having to pay him back this is honestly not worth it. So I refuse like 100 times.

So he says well I know this place that has good couches and shows me a couch online. So I tell him I don't want that kind of couch I wants and loveseat that has a recliner. He's like well those are a lot more expensive and I said I know and I'm not asking you to buy me one. He says well why do you need a reclining couch anyways and I explained to him that the babies coming in October and I know that the first six weeks or so when you're establishing breast-feeding and basically up every two hours with the kid and being not my first time doing this I know that I'm going to fall asleep feeding the baby and I prefer to be reclined.

He still is not understanding why I have to have a recliner. I said look number one C-sections aren't exactly easy to get up and down off of couches with. Secondly I feel safe enough to fall asleep with the baby in my arms if I'm reclined back and I'm not gonna drop the thing on the ground. He goes well your being really dramatic your not going to drop the baby on the ground. I'm 36 years old it's been a long time since he's had to care for an infant. Plus my husband works and I can tell you right now he's not gonna be getting up with the baby so I'm pretty much on my own.

He wants to buy a couch on his terms
    He wants to name the baby if it is a boy
    He assumes he knows everything about babies
    I am glad he does not come over much
    I wanted to drive him home pretty much the second he arrived

ANNOYED....

So my dad comes over for Fourth of July and he can't stop talking about how much she hates my couch so I tell him I plan on getting another couch before the baby comes But it is just not in my budget right now. So he starts going on and on about how he wants to go and buy me a couch. Yeah my father's not the kind of person that buys you something without there being strings attached are you having to pay him back this is honestly not worth it. So I refuse like 100 times.

So he says well I know this place that has good couches and shows me a couch online. So I tell him I don't want that kind of couch I wants and loveseat that has a recliner. He's like well those are a lot more expensive and I said I know and I'm not asking you to buy me one. He says well why do you need a reclining couch anyways and I explained to him that the babies coming in October and I know that the first six weeks or so when you're establishing breast-feeding and basically up every two hours with the kid and being not my first time doing this I know that I'm going to fall asleep feeding the baby and I prefer to be reclined.

He still is not understanding why I have to have a recliner. I said look number one C-sections aren't exactly easy to get up and down off of couches with. Secondly I feel safe enough to fall asleep with the baby in my arms if I'm reclined back and I'm not gonna drop the thing on the ground. He goes well your being really dramatic your not going to drop the baby on the ground. I'm 36 years old it's been a long time since he's had to care for an infant. Plus my husband works and I can tell you right now he's not gonna be getting up with the baby so I'm pretty much on my own.

He wants to buy a couch on his terms
    He wants to name the baby if it is a boy
    He assumes he knows everything about babies
    I am glad he does not come over much
    I wanted to drive him home pretty much the second he arrived

ANNOYED....
    Can your husband take paternity leave? If he can, he really should. I thought that was the norm these days. I have no kids but everyone I know has started breeding and all the dads have taken time off work to bond with the baby and give mum a rest.

DTTAM: fighting procrastination. Also, not being rich. I would have been so great at being a member of the idle rich.

Yes he gets 6 weeks off but we have a family reunion in Disney for Thanksgiving and the time is impossible to get off at his work so he is going to take the 6 weeks off from Thanksgiving through Christmas. It really will be easier for me because I need to get all the kids into a routine as soon as possible if I am going to survive lol especially with my youngest who turns 2 four weeks before the baby.

She is going to be the hardest because she is use to my one on one mommy time all day (my others are school age) I have been including her in all the baby stuff and I think she is understanding she will be my helper. I baby wear though so my hands are mostly free to help her.

DTTAM: when something breaks in your house. Our septic alarm went off. I didn't even know we had one.

Handyman Google said that it meant we could have major issues if somebody doesn't come look soon. The plumber is coming today.

Damn. We take 2 steps forward, then 3 back.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DTTAM: when something breaks in your house. Our septic alarm went off. I didn't even know we had one.

Handyman Google said that it meant we could have major issues if somebody doesn't come look soon. The plumber is coming today.

Damn. We take 2 steps forward, then 3 back.
    Septic stuff is expensive, I imagine by the time the alarm goes off it is bad news.

DTTAM: barely any sleep makes me an idiot. I read your post as "someone broke into our home, and the septic alarm went off" I was thinking to myself-why in the hell would someone do something like that?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Septic stuff is expensive, I imagine by the time the alarm goes off it is bad news.

DTTAM: barely any sleep makes me an idiot. I read your post as "someone broke into our home, and the septic alarm went off" I was thinking to myself-why in the hell would someone do something like that?
    I read it that way too

Sorry, Berm! That's shitty....
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information