Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Angela Jolley (46) died from a pulmonary embolism after going missing and traveling from Florida to Nebraska

Angela Jolley (46) died from a pulmonary embolism after going missing and traveling from Florida to Nebraska

https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-c...-and-daughter/

The St. Petersburg Police Department needs your help locating a missing mother and daughter.

According to police, Angela and Alexis Jolley were last seen at 11:30 PM, on July 22 at their home in St. Petersburg.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2978...268/?ref=share

https://www.facebook.com/alexis.smith.9235
    https://www.facebook.com/angela.jolley.5
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 08:32 AM.

Carjacking? The missing dogs are a mystery.
    Did they share 1 car? Was one driving the other to work and took the dogs to go to a dog park after?

Alexis' YT channel, she vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY8...czWJMAbIP6Cl7Q

I can't imagine this sweet girl has any enemies, and they obviously didn't intentionally disappear. This was either a random violent encounter or the car is submerged in a canal/pond/lake/etc. I'd say the latter is more probable (maybe they drove into a canal on the way to work), but why would their cell phones be left home? Even a carjacking as they were leaving the house wouldn't account for that. On the other hand, if they were confronted inside the house and forced outside at gunpoint, the perpetrator wouldn't bother bringing two potentially yappy and protective dogs with them. Makes no sense unless the perpetrator knew the dogs and even then it's not logical. Maybe the dogs aren't with them, maybe they were dropped off at the groomers or something and still waiting to be picked up (but I think that would have been discovered by now).

Hmmm... curiouser and curiouser....
    Last edited by KimTisha; 07-26-2020 at 08:21 AM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...m-and-daughter

I am leaning towards they ran out to do a quick errand, took the dogs with them (I do that sometimes) and didn't take the cell phones because they thought they would be right back...and then had an accident and are either in the woods somewhere that the car hasn't been seen or in one of the numerous retention ponds in this area.
    Yes, this makes sense. I shouldn't find it so unusual that the phones were left home. I leave mine behind all. the. time. My purse too. If I ever went missing and my phone and purse were left behind, it would look suspicious to the police, but to anyone who knows me, it would look suspicious if my purse wasn't in the house.

I do think they're in the water. Sad. I hope they're found soon.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Alexis sometimes went to the beach after dropping off her mother at work and occasionally took the dogs, too.
    So the dogs part is figured out. Unfortunately, the water angle is looking like a possibility.
    Has anyone charted the route she may have taken?

They live in the 4600 block of 38th Ave North.

Assuming Alexis was driving her mother to work, it's a 9 minute drive, approximately?
    This is baffling.
    Somewhere I read what time Angela's shift started, but I can't find it. 7 am, maybe?

Check Lake Timucuan? Look for tire marks. And no witnesses? Also, the speed limit is 20.
    I'm back leaning towards carjacking or car crash.

I did some browsing and some people (randoms who didn't know her) think Alexis purposely drove into the water. Based on her semi-colon tattoo.

Her instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnj9Z46Bw7v/

He "may have heard them in the home"? That is...odd.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yup. It sounded an awful like that daughter who took off but would never ever just take off.

The FB "Bring Them Home" page is gone.
    Interesting

Maybe one (or both) were fleeing an abusive relationship? Left phones at home in case they had trackers on them. I have worked with people who's partners used to have monitors on doors/windows in the home...GPS tracker on their vehicles. One person fled and their partner followed the signal right to the police station. The victim got a text while speaking to a detective saying come outside now. I'm here. How terrifying. Hope the missing page is gone because they are safe and well.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Maybe one (or both) were fleeing an abusive relationship? Left phones at home in case they had trackers on them. I have worked with people who's partners used to have monitors on doors/windows in the home...GPS tracker on their vehicles. One person fled and their partner followed the signal right to the police station. The victim got a text while speaking to a detective saying come outside now. I'm here. How terrifying. Hope the missing page is gone because they are safe and well.
    I think they were. They were living with the mom's stepfather, and I bet they were getting away from him. The plane tickets were a cover so he wouldn't know where they were going.

Just my guess.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Would explain why they didn't pack much

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Would explain why they didn't pack much
    Just found out they decided to drive to Nebraska, the mom had a medical episode and died. Daughter called to let family know, and daughter is safe.
    Wow.

Edited to add: link to story https://www.facebook.com/iontb/?__tn...3VAOPMqgeTu1i9
    Last edited by Nic B; 07-29-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Wow. That's horrible.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Just found out they decided to drive to Nebraska, the mom had a medical episode and died. Daughter called to let family know, and daughter is safe.
    Wow.

Edited to add: link to story https://www.facebook.com/iontb/?__tn...3VAOPMqgeTu1i9
    SO very odd.

Something doesn't add up to me.
    I see lots of speculation on that FB posts from people. Since people think they were escaping an abuser, people are guessing this story is a cover to keep them safe. Also, I have seen stuff that the mom wore a wig and people think she could've had cancer, and Nebraska is a "right to die" state...

Also, I have seen stuff that the mom wore a wig and people think she could've had cancer, and Nebraska is a "right to die" state...
    Personally, I think this is the answer. RIP to Mother and heart-healing to Daughter.

I'm so lost

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

But what about the dogs?

But what about the dogs?
    They had them with them.

They had them with them.
    I know, I was just curious if they were still safe as there has been no mention of them after this news broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm so lost
    Here, this will clear things up.

https://www.ketv.com/article/authori...ision/33470978

[QUOTE]

Alexis Jolley told the Sarpy County sheriff that her mother had a vision from God that they needed to spread the gospel. She said the two prayed together and Alexis Jolley had a vision that they needed to go to Nebraska.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 08:31 AM.

Too bad she didn't have a vision that she was gonna die.

Thread Information