https://www.wxyz.com/news/10k-reward...seen-july-2019

The reward to find a missing 16-year-old has been increased to $10,000.

Amaria Hall has been missing since July 7, 2019. She was last seen at home by her mother in the early morning hours. When her mother went to wake her for church, she was not there. Her mother immediately began calling family and friends in search of Amaria and filed a missing person's report. She has not been heard from since.

Amaria is a student within the Gibralter school system.

She is described as 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 150 pounds. Officials say she suffers from depression and anxiety among other ailments, and is without her medications.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP. Your identity will remain anonymous.
https://wwjnewsradio.radio.com/artic...-over-6-months

The search for a 16-year-old girl missing from a downriver community, and feared to be a possible victim of human trafficking, has now stretched on for more than six months without answers.

Amaria Hall was last seen early in the morning of Sunday, July 7, 2019 at her home in the 2100 block of King Road, near Fort Street in Trenton. When her mother went to wake her for church, she was nowhere to be found.

April Hall says she's convinced her daughter, who was taking medication for anxiety and depression, is with an older man caught up in sex trafficking.

"I think she's being held against her will," April Hall told WWJ's Stephanie Davis. "I think she's being trafficked. I don't know where she's at."

Hall remembers the last day she saw her child.

"Amaria just was asking me to go to the store and I was asleep taking a nap," she said. "There was no friction between she and I. There was no argument, there was no yelling. She was not upset or anything, she just seemed to be a little depressed."

The teen had recently received a package from someone she met through social media, and authorities believe it's possible her disappearance is connected to that man.

"The person was posing as a friend that she met on social media. And I believe the person is much older," Hall previously told WWJ. "I do believe that she just met somebody and I believe that there had to be some degree of force."

Sightings of Amaria have been reported Westland, on the east side of Detroit and in Warren. Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for tips as police and the FBI continue to investigate this case.

Amaria is described as 5'6'' tall and around 150 lbs., with a light brown complexion. Her nose and ears are pierced and she has braces on her teeth. It's not known what she was wearing when she disappeared. She is student within the Gibraltar school system, is very active in sports, a member of the robotics team,and studies the piano. When she graduates, Amaria aspires to become a social worker.