Thread: Natalie Jones (27) found dead in her car three months after she went missing,

Natalie Jones (27) found dead in her car three months after she went missing,

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...6-f194adeb67e1

A family is desperately searching for a mother of two who hasn't been seen since July 5.

Jessica Bishop said her sister, Natalie Jones, just disappeared without a trace.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 05:26 PM.

Hot pink car shouldn't be too hard to spot, hopefully she is found soon.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.lagrangenews.com/2020/10...d-in-franklin/

The site isn't letting me copy text, sorry

Basically, the family was notified it's her.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I wasn't able to copy/paste from that story either so here is another one.

Family: Body of missing Georgia mom Natalie Jones found inside car

ROOPVILLE, Ga. - Law enforcement has found a body of a missing 27-year-old Georgia mom inside her newly-discovered car.

Officials say Natalie Jones' bright pink 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier was found on Roosterville Road and Welcome Road in Roopville, Georgia Tuesday afternoon. Neighbors say the area is easy to spot if you're driving by and the vehicle wasn't there the day before.

Jones had driven from Heard County, Georgia to Jackson's Gap, Alabama to celebrate the Fourth of July with friends.

She left around midnight on July 5 to make the hour and a half or so drive back home, but officials say she never got home. Phone records pinpointed her as returning back to Heard County.

Officials confirmed that a body was found inside the car, but say it has not been identified and they are waiting on an autopsy. However, Jones's mother Elaine Gordon told Dillon that the body was her daughter's.

Gordon police delivered the horrific news to her this afternoon.

"She did not deserve this because she was a good girl," she said.

A search and rescue team specializing in water operations and missing person cases came to Georgia yesterday. While searching a few local ponds, they say they got word the Cavalier had been found.

"This is a very small town," Samuel Ginn with Adventures with Purpose said. "I'm not sure if us being here is a coincidence or the fact that us being here stirred up some emotion in somebody and they just dumped it."

Previously, A Heard County investigator tells FOX 5 they’ve developed a list of persons of interest in Jones' disappearance. One name on that list belongs to former boyfriend Jonathan Lawrence, who is accused of hiring a hitman to kill a Troup County deputy.

Lawrence was in jail in Troup County at the time the plan was foiled by an undercover officer after authorities say they learned of the plot.
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fam...und-inside-car

the vehicle wasn't there the day before
    So wait, the vehicle JUST showed up? Where was it/her this whole time, then?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think they think the boyfriend may have done something to her.
    That's my impression. The car is in his name. I think he killed her, put her in the trunk and perhaps had someone store it for him. That person probably caught wind that people were searching the ponds and either dumped it themselves or demanded that the boyfriend get rid of it and out of their storage. Was the boyfriend in custody at the time, or free? It has to be connected with the searches. It's too much of a coincidence. A pink car would be relatively easy to spot, especially in a small town. It had to be in a garage or barn or something.

ETA: Now I don't see where it was in his name, so I'm mistaken on that. However the rest of what I wrote I believe wholeheartedly.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-07-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Why would they (the killer) move her car and body into the public veiw?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

It won't let me copy/paste, but they are saying the information about the vehicle not being there the day before is false.

https://times-herald.com/news/2020/1...ods-for-months

Sheriff: Jones’ vehicle had been in woods for months

It won't let me copy/paste, but they are saying the information about the vehicle not being there the day before is false.

https://times-herald.com/news/2020/1...ods-for-months

Sheriff: Jones’ vehicle had been in woods for months
    That makes more sense.

I wonder if they will be able to find the COD. Im sure her body wasnt in good condition.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Honestly. A hot pink car in a small town? That shit wasn't there for three months.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Now the title says it was found in a place they already searched. I am even more confused.

Now the title says it was found in a place they already searched. I am even more confused.
    I haven't changed it from before the last update. I will delete the last part because I honestly don't know what to believe at this point.

I haven't changed it from before the last update. I will delete the last part because I honestly don't know what to believe at this point.
    Oh okay, I guess I didn't see that in the title before. Derrr.

Thread Information