Thread: Danielle Cook (35) and Christopher Robesky (49) accused of killing Travis Balthazar (31) in a hit and run

Danielle Cook (35) and Christopher Robesky (49) accused of killing Travis Balthazar (31) in a hit and run

https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/ne...thorities-say/

NORTH FORK, Calif. (KSEE/KGPE) ? Two have been arrested in connection with a hit and run in North Fork Thursday, authorities say.

At 3:10 a.m. on Thursday, authorities say a witness called 911 to report a man lying in the roadway on Road 224.

When California Highway Patrol arrived they initially responded to investigate a hit-and-run collision, however, found 31-year-old Travis Balthazar of O?Neals deceased at the scene.

Authorities say later that same morning, a white 1989 Acura sedan was found in Kerckhoff reservoir, partially submerged.

Madera County detectives arrested 35-year-old, Danielle Cook and 49-year-old Christopher Robesky both from North Fork, in connection with this case.

Cook and Robesky were booked into the Madera County Department of Corrections on Friday for possession of a firearm by a prohibited person, possession of ammunition by a prohibited person, and murder.

Bail was set at $1,000,000.00 for each suspect and they remain in custody

WTF happened here?!

I know you can't always tell by looking, but these two don't strike me as someone Travis would associate with, and I'm not talking about the tattoos. He had a baby.

Cook & Robesky:

Travis:

ETA: Totally misread this article. I thought they murdered him and dumped his body, it was a vehicle to pedestrian/cyclist hit and run, right? It was reported at 3am, it's a dark, little, two-lane country road without a shoulder to speak of. Google street view:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.2383...7i13312!8i6656
    Last edited by KimTisha; 07-25-2020 at 08:10 PM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Two people couldn't have been driving. I assume one's an accessory after the fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information