Thread: Thaddeus Sran's (2) burned remains were found a week after he went missing; his parents have been arrested

Thaddeus Sran's (2) burned remains were found a week after he went missing; his parents have been arrested

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ation-n1234639

Police in California said the parents of a missing 2-year-old special needs child have stopped cooperating with the investigation.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-20-2022 at 09:16 AM.

Madera Police Lt. Josiah Arnold told NBC News on Wednesday that the boy's parents had an infant daughter who died in 2015. He said he could not provide further details, but said the death was investigated and the case is still open.
    Uh huh. 2 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Uh huh. 2 deaths.
    What an awful coincidence....

Why are police protecting the parents by not releasing their names? I've never heard of a missing child case where the names of the parents aren't released. Usually they are on camera begging for the child's return. It seems to me that if people knew whose child was missing, they might come forward and say, "Oh yeah, I saw Dad down by the lake on Sunday morning."
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    What an awful coincidence....

Why are police protecting the parents by not releasing their names? I've never heard of a missing child case where the names of the parents aren't released. Usually they are on camera begging for the child's return. It seems to me that if people knew whose child was missing, they might come forward and say, "Oh yeah, I saw Dad down by the lake on Sunday morning."
    True. But since the child's name was released, the identity of the parents won't be too far behind...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

If he couldnt walk yet, he couldnt have gone to far on his own.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Missing California toddler Thaddeus Sran's remains may have been found; police work to confirm ID

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-c...-to-confirm-id

The remains of a 2-year-old California boy who disappeared from his home last week are believed to have been found, authorities said Thursday.

The Madera Police Department said human remains of a child between the ages of 2 and 3 were found around 9:15 a.m. by cadaver dogs. Officials said they could not confirm the remains are those of Thaddeus Sran, pending testing results.

"It's a very strong possibility that it is little Thaddeus," Police Chief Dino Lawson told reporters during a news briefing.

Sran was reported missing by his parents July 15 after he vanished from their home in Madera, about 25 miles from Fresno. They told police they put him to bed around 10 p.m. the night before and discovered him missing the next morning.

On Tuesday, Madera police announced that the parents had stopped cooperating with investigators.

"Unfortunately, Thaddeus' parents stopped cooperating early on in the investigation. We believe their assistance in this case would be helpful," the department had said in a statement. "We are hopeful that they will resume cooperating with Madera Police Department detectives and help us to locate Thaddeus."

The couple had an infant daughter who died in 2015, Madera Police Lt. Josiah Arnold told Fox News. The case in her death remains open, he said.

Sran was born premature and requires a feeding tube to eat. He was also described as nonverbal and had just learned to walk, police said.

Investigators are looking at a number of possibilities related to the boy's disappearance, Lawson said.

'Everything is on the table and we're not ruling anything out,' he added.

Last edited by up2trouble; 07-23-2020 at 06:17 PM.

The parents obviously did this. Poor little guy

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I hate being right sometimes.
    They burned the body.
    They deserve to be tortured, nearly killed, then tortured again.

Also, they have 3 other live kids and she's pregnant with the 6th. Freaking wonderful.

Thread Information