Thread: King Hill (2) missing from Philadelphia, PA since 7/7/2020; presumed dead

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

King Hill (2) missing from Philadelphia, PA since 7/7/2020; presumed dead

I am going to post this here for now, because even though they say he is dead and they have arrested someone, they still haven't found the body.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...mily-confirms/

The search for 2-year-old King Hill has come to a tragic end. The boy?s mother says detectives confirmed Sunday the child was killed. He was first reported missing on July 7.

Police are not yet releasing any details on the developments, but King?s mother says detectives confirmed Sunday that her son was killed and that they believe they know who is responsible.

Ten days before King?s third birthday, his family received the horrible news that the missing toddler would not be coming home.

?We don?t even know where his body is, he?s just out there laying somewhere. We don?t know, and they said that we might never recover his body. Whatever they told her, my daughter did not want to hear no more,? said King?s grandmother, Kimberly Hill.

Amber Hill says her son was supposed to be in the care of his stepfather. Philadelphia police say King?s stepfather reported him missing on July 7 when he realized a babysitter he trusted with the 2-year-old did not have him.

The babysitter told police she returned the child to his mother ? a handoff King?s mother says never happened.

?I blame myself for even trusting my baby?s father with my son. I thought he was in good hands and he gave him to this woman, this woman I don?t know, that he knows. And now my son is deceased,? Amber Hill said.
    Police are not ready to reveal the identity of the person at the center of the investigation, but the toddler?s grandmother says the woman is an acquaintance of the boy?s stepfather.
    https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...OOKECLV4YXB6Q/

According to WPVI and KYW, family members of 2-year-old King Hill said investigators believe the boy was killed and have arrested someone in connection with the case. Authorities have not recovered the child's body, the family said.

?Every day that goes past, it?s just horrible for me. I can?t be by myself. I can?t sleep because my son?s out there.? -Amber Hill

Babysitter charged with murder in death of 2-year-old King Hill, Philadelphia police say

https://abc7ny.com/babysitter-charge...e-say/6324984/

PHILADELPHIA -- Philadelphia police say a babysitter has been charged with murder in the death of a toddler who had been missing for nearly two weeks.

Tianna Parks, 24, of Philadelphia, has been arrested and charged with multiple counts, including murder, interference with the custody of children, abuse of a corpse, tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice.

Police said King Hill was in Park's custody when he was reported missing. Parks was arrested on Sunday and will be arraigned Monday.

Officials said an investigation led by Philadelphia police along with the FBI found cell phone and video evidence that concluded Hill, who was last seen on July 7 in Strawberry Mansion, is no longer alive.

2-year-old missing toddler, King Hill is dead: Family says

The news came hours after family members told Action News 2-year-old King Hill was dead.

They said police came to their Strawberry Mansion home on Sunday to break the news, and to tell them an arrest has been made in his murder.

Police said Monday they have not been able to locate King's body.

Tragic news Sunday night in the search for missing 2-year-old King Hill. The family of the child confirms to Action News he is dead.

Kimberly Hill, King's maternal grandmother, tells Action News now they just want King home so they can bury him.

"Wherever he is at, whatever happened to him, just bring him back so we can put King to rest," said Hill. "He was amazing, everybody loved King."

King's stepfather told police a babysitter dropped King off to King's mother at 33rd and Diamond streets back on July 7.

However, King's mother said that never happened and she thought King was still in the stepfather's care.

When the stepfather realized King was missing, he called the police.

Tianna Parks (24) accused of killing King Hill (2)

https://www.fox29.com/news/babysitte...dler-king-hill

PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police have confirmed a two-year-old boy who was reported missing earlier this month is presumed dead.

Monday morning, District Attorney Larry Krasner announced murder charges against Tianna Parks, 24. Authorities say their investigation yielded cell phone and video evidence that led to the conclusion that King Hill is dead.

Parks, who has previously been identified as King's babysitter, was arraigned Monday on a number of charges including murder, endangering the welfare of children, abuse of corpse, false reports to law enforcement, and related charges. She was not granted bail.

King Hill had been missing since July 7. Police say his body has not been recovered as of Monday morning.

Police said on Monday that King Hill was deceased before police were even notified that he was missing. He was last seen alive on July 4th and 5th, according to Captain Jason Smith.

Investigators say the time, location, and manner of King's death remains unknown.

?The death of King Hill is an unbearable tragedy that is compounded by Tiana Parks? actions. This precious baby?s family and community deserve to know how he died. They deserve the opportunity to bury and mourn him with dignity,? Krasner said in a statement Monday. ?This child deserved so much better in life. My office will continue to work alongside the Philadelphia Police and FBI to seek justice for his death.?

He was reported missing after his mother, Amber Hill, said he went to spend time with the father of her older daughter weeks ago which she says was routine. However, the mom says last week he asked if she picked up King from Parks' home on the corner of 33rd and Diamond Streets.

Hill says she didn't pick him up. Police say Parks claimed she did.

Parks, who is a friend of stepfather, Marvin Reese, previously told police she handed off the child to his biological mother at the corner of 31st and Montgomery Streets. King's mother claimed that she has not seen Parks in "several weeks."

Amber Hill says she never gave up hope her two-year-old baby boy was safe, somewhere.

?I keep calling detectives to see if it?s real and theyn telling me yeah, so, it?s true,? Amber stated.

?That was the worst day of my life, yesterday, when she called me, because she was like, ?Mom, he?s dead.? I was like, ?What??? explained Kimberly Hill, King?s grandmother.

Police say "virtually everything," Parks told them during interviews proved to be false.

"Virtually everything that she told us was refuted by the evidence that the FBI and the Philadelphia Police Department developed," said Anthony Voci, Chief of the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office Homicide Unit.

Investigators would not comment what the evidence specifically shows, but they do not believe anyone else was involved in King?s murder, including King?s mom and stepfather.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...10#post3794710

Damn it I got scooped on this one Please merge with this link.

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...10#post3794710

Damn it I got scooped on this one Please merge with this link.
    You need to take a breathe and read what others have posted, and then post. It isn't a race to see who can post something first, or who can post the most links per day.

You can also google the victim's name and mydeathspace (so google King Hill mydeathspace) and it will usually show a post pretty soon after it has been posted.

Thread Information