Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fahim Saleh (33) was found decapitated and dismembered in Lower East Side apartment

What a rookie move.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Haspil was arrested on Friday and charged with second-degree murder.

NBC New York reported that Haspil was identified by police through ID cards that had fallen in Saleh's apartment.
    wut an idiot

Haspil is being held without bail. His lawyers have urged the public "to keep an open mind" about the case.

"There is much more to this narrative than the accusations, an arrest by the police, and a charge by the District Attorney," they said in a statement to NBC New York.
    I possess a mind of incredible openness and I eagerly look forward to hearing his side; because I can't think of any legitimate reason for killing someone that ends with the defendant dismembering the body. Self defense? Nope. Enemy combatant? Nope. Medical necessity? Nope. Of one thing I am sure, his defense will depend heavily on trashing the good reputation of the victim. But okay, I'll keep an open mind.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 07-21-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/fahim-...r-for-funeral/

The sister of Fahim Saleh — the tech CEO who was murdered and dismembered inside his Manhattan apartment — posted an emotional tribute to her “beautiful” brother Thursday, revealing that his severed head and limbs were sewn back onto his body in time for his funeral.

The lengthy Medium post by Ruby Angela Saleh came on the one-month anniversary of the 33-year-old entrepreneur’s grisly death.

“On July 13th, 2020, exactly one month ago, my brother returned from a three-mile run and was murdered in his apartment,” Ruby wrote. “Sometimes it still doesn’t feel real that Fahim is gone. And sometimes it feels too precisely like the cruel, heinous, and unbearable reality that it is, letting me see nothing but darkness and feel nothing but piercing pain in every quadrant of my heart.”

The touching post includes multiple family photos of Fahim with his two sisters and parents and details of his life cut short — his love for his 3-year-old pomsky dog, Laila, his generosity toward his family and employees, his obsession with technology that began when he was just a kid.

“Fahim’s brain was a bottomless magic hat of ideas big and small, wacky and serious, local and global,” Ruby wrote of the tech whiz, who was the CEO of Nigerian ride-hailing motorcycle app Gokada. “You never knew what he was going to pull out next, but he got to work on every idea immediately. He couldn’t let one sit; he was too excited to usher the vision in his head into the world for the rest of us to enjoy.”

Decapitated, dismembered body of tech CEO found in NYC apartment, sources say
    She said her family was broke when they moved from Saudi Arabia to America, where her father worked as a computer programmer in Louisiana. Fahim’s upbringing resonated with him after he made it in the tech industry.

“Having come from so little, Fahim had zero interest in being a rich entrepreneur who only hung out with other rich entrepreneurs,” Ruby wrote. “His heart was most open to those in need. ‘These drivers depend on me,’ he would say when talking about Gokada, the motorbike-hailing app he developed in Nigeria. Just as he had once been determined to ease our father’s hardships, he later dedicated himself to easing the hardships of countless others.”

Fahim’s former executive assistant, Tyrese Haspil, is charged with stabbing and dismembering his one-time boss after allegedly embezzling more than $90,000 from him. Fahim had offered to not call the police if Haspil, 21, repaid him in installments.

Ruby recalled phoning her sister after getting a panicked call from their aunt, who broke the news that Fahim had been murdered.

“She found his torso in his living room,” the sister told Ruby, referring to the cousin who allegedly interrupted Haspil as he chopped up Fahim’s body with an electric saw.

Fahim’s arms and legs were stuffed into trash bags scattered throughout his $2.2 million Lower East Side apartment.

Ruby said she had to identify her brother’s mutilated body via a photo on the computer due to the coronavirus outbreak — making his death all the more real.

“I began to caress his face on the computer screen with my index finger as tears poured down my cheeks,” she wrote. “I just wanted to tell him, ‘I’m so sorry, Fahim, I’m so sorry, Fahim. My poor, sweet brother. My heart.'”

She also recalled having to plead with the funeral home in Hudson Valley for her brother’s body parts to be in the “proper places in the casket” — after she was told it “would not be possible to sew his limbs and head back onto his torso before burial.”

“The day before the funeral, the man called me again,” Ruby wrote. “‘It wasn’t easy, but we were able to put him back together.'”

Ruby said she had to identify her brother’s mutilated body via a photo on the computer due to the coronavirus outbreak — making his death all the more real.

“I began to caress his face on the computer screen with my index finger as tears poured down my cheeks,” she wrote. “I just wanted to tell him, ‘I’m so sorry, Fahim, I’m so sorry, Fahim. My poor, sweet brother. My heart.'”

She also recalled having to plead with the funeral home in Hudson Valley for her brother’s body parts to be in the “proper places in the casket” — after she was told it “would not be possible to sew his limbs and head back onto his torso before burial.”

“The day before the funeral, the man called me again,” Ruby wrote. “‘It wasn’t easy, but we were able to put him back together.'”

I think you'd have to have a strong stomach to put someone back together again. It's not like humpty dumpty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Tyrese Haspil pleads not guilty to upgraded charges in killing of tech CEO

https://nypost.com/2020/10/13/tyrese...g-of-tech-ceo/

A trusted employee accused of killing his boss and hacking up the body in the victim’s $2 million apartment pleaded not guilty Tuesday to upgraded charges of first-degree murder.

Tyrese Haspil appeared via video link in Manhattan Supreme Court for his arraignment in the slaying of Fahim Saleh, a tech investor who was found decapitated inside his Lower East Side residence on July 13.

The Brooklyn man spoke only to state his name and calmly plead “not guilty.” His sister was in the courtroom for the proceeding, which was shown on video.

The 21-year-old, who worked as Saleh’s executive assistant, was initially arrested on second-degree murder charges but indicted on one count of first-degree murder — the most serious homicide charge, which carries a minimum sentence of 15 years to life in prison and a maximum sentence of 25 to life — as well as second-degree murder.

He also faces charges of grand larceny, burglary, tampering with evidence and concealment of a human corpse, records show.

Haspil is accused of butchering Saleh after the boss learned that his trusted employee had embezzled more than $90,000. Saleh, 33, was a rising investor in the tech world who in 2018 founded Gokada, a Nigerian motorcycle ride-sharing company.

According to the indictment, Haspil allegedly siphoned the money in 2018 by making Intuit and PayPal transfers — including on July 17, the day he was arrested in the lobby of an Airbnb he was renting at 172 Crosby St.

Rather than rat him out to authorities, Saleh brokered a repayment plan with Haspil — but the younger man allegedly killed him in gruesome fashion, sources said.

Prosecutors said the Prospect Park South resident followed Saleh to his Houston Street apartment, riding the elevator to his $2.2 million, seventh-floor apartment before zapping him with a Taser and fatally stabbing him.

The alleged killer then fled the apartment, returning the next day with a saw and cleaning supplies to chop up Saleh’s body.

Sources said Haspil allegedly used Saleh’s credit cards to pay for car-service rides to and from the Home Depot store on West 23rd Street where he bought the cleaning supplies.

Sources previously told The Post that Haspil fled the scene in the middle of dismembering Saleh when the tech guru’s cousin rang the doorbell.

Haspil, who was wearing a brown prison outfit and glasses Tuesday, is being held without bail. His next court date is Jan. 11.

Prosecutor Linda Ford said there is a “voluminous amount” of evidence against him.

New court documents reveal a slew of items recovered — including receipts from Christian Louboutin, balloons and Party City receipts from the Crosby Street rental.

The Post exclusively reported that in the days after allegedly butchering Saleh, Haspil was out shopping with a mystery woman at Christian Louboutin and luxury store APC. He was also spotted on video accepting a curbside delivery of gold birthday balloons.

Other potentially damning evidence was found inside Saleh’s pad — a Makita saw with two batteries, a sawzall blade, a Taser probe, blue gloves, scissors and a knife and various cleaning supplies, like towels, two gallons of disinfectant, nine sponges and a Magic Eraser, court documents show.

Investigators also found “demo bags containing body parts: head, limbs,” according to the filing.

Meanwhile, in a storage unit at Haspil’s Woodruff Avenue apartment, objects like four Duraflame logs, lighter fluid, tiki torch fuel, WD-40 and matches were found.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This guy needs to go down. He even tried to work with him after finding out that he was stealing from him. It takes a certain kind of person to dismember a human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information