Thread: Kevin Bacon (25) was stabbed, his throat slashed, and he was hung after he met a man on Grindr

Kevin Bacon (25) was stabbed, his throat slashed, and he was hung after he met a man on Grindr

https://www.abc12.com/content/news/F...566520991.html

Family and friends of a missing 25-year-old are taking to the ground and sky around Swartz Creek to find him.
    Kevin Bacon was last seen in the Swartz Creek area on Christmas Eve.
    https://nbc25news.com/news/local/kevin-bacon

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.baco.509

https://www.facebook.com/hairbykevinbacon/

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020..._man_on_Grindr
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 06:24 PM.

I saw this on Twitter this morning, apparently he was meeting the guy off of Grinder and he was a huge Jeffery Star fan youtube and had a bunch of his tattoos.

That link didn't work for me, I'm assuming he was found dead?

And what's with the Jeffery Star connection and who is that anyway?

Woah, Kevin Bacon is involved in everything including MDS.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    That link didn't work for me, I'm assuming he was found dead?
    My bad! I'm a noob

Upon their arrival, Michigan State Police were granted permission by Latunski to enter and search his home, according to police testimony. During the search, they found Bacon ?hanging deceased and naked from the ceiling.? After the grisly discovery, they placed Latunski into custody, and during an interview, Latunski ?admitted to the murder of Mr. Bacon.?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...aying-n1111321
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Upon their arrival, Michigan State Police were granted permission by Latunski to enter and search his home, according to police testimony. During the search, they found Bacon ?hanging deceased and naked from the ceiling.? After the grisly discovery, they placed Latunski into custody, and during an interview, Latunski ?admitted to the murder of Mr. Bacon.?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...aying-n1111321
    WHOA!

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...an/2823675001/

Police: Gruesome details emerge in death of missing Michigan man

A Michigan man has been arraigned in the murder and mutilation of a 25-year-old man who was found dead on Dec. 28.

Kevin Bacon's body was found in Mark Latunski's home in the 700 block of W. Tyrrell Road in Bennington Township, a half-hour west of Flint. He was hanging naked from the ceiling, according to WILX News 10.

Latunski, 50, was arraigned Dec. 30 on one count of open murder and one count of disinterment/mutilation of a dead body, according to 66th District Court documents.

He admitted to killing Bacon, of Swartz Creek, by stabbing him with a knife in the back one time then slitting his throat, according to WILX. Latunski allegedly told authorities that he hung Bacon from the ceiling's rafters by tying a rope around his ankles.

Latunski also allegedly admitted to cutting off Bacon's testicles with a knife and eating them.

On the day of his arraignment, Latunski did not appear in the court. Instead, he was arraigned on video, MLive reported.

WILX reported the man on the video said he was not Mark Latunski. He said his name was “Edgar Thomas Hill" and that Mark Latunksi was his nephew.

District Court Judge Ward L. Clarkson ignored his response and continued the arraignment. He ordered Latunski held without bond.

"The police have definitely identified who he is. They've dealt with him in the past, and this is the same person they arrested on site and he has not left their custody at all," Bacon's father, Karl Bacon, told WILX.

Latunski was appointed a public defender.

A probable cause hearing is set for Wednesday at 8:15 a.m. followed by a pretrial on Jan. 14 at 2 p.m.

Bacon's roommate, Michelle Myers, told police he went to meet Latunski on Dec. 24 after connecting with him on Grindr, a dating app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. His family reported him missing on Dec. 25.

This is not the first time Latunski has had a run-in with law enforcement.

Latunski's neighbor, Michael Parks, told WILX he has seen odd behavior before.

Police responded to an incident on Nov. 25 when a 29-year-old man wearing nothing but a leather kilt and blood on his face ran from Latunski's home. However, the man didn't want to press charges.

According to court documents, Latunski was charged in 2013 for custodial kidnapping.

However, those charges were dismissed after several competency hearings, according to WLIX.

Latunski’s estranged husband, Jamie Arnold, spoke out after he found about Bacon's death. He told WJRT that he became a target on social media after the incident even though he left Latunski months ago. Arnold was accused of being an accomplice.

"I had to get out of there. I knew it was a dangerous situation for me to be in," he said.

Accused Grindr murderer of Michigan man Kevin Bacon found unresponsive in jail cell

https://nypost.com/2020/02/18/accuse...-in-jail-cell/

The perverted sicko accused of killing and eating the body parts of a Michigan man named Kevin Bacon was found unresponsive in his jail cell on Tuesday, a report said.

Mark Latunski was found in his cell at Shiawassee County Jail about 5 p.m. and taken to a nearby hospital, according to WNEM.

Michigan State Police said they believe Latunski hadn’t eaten since he was jailed in December for allegedly mutilating Bacon, a 25-year-old hairstylist whom he met on the dating app Grindr.

The two got together on Christmas Eve, and the next day Bacon’s body was found at Latunski’s home hanging from the rafters by a rope tied around his ankles.

Latunski told cops he killed Bacon by stabbing him in the back and slitting his throat, according to Michigan Live.

The suspect also told cops he cut off Bacon’s testicles and ate them during the murder, WILX reported.

Latunski is facing murder and mutilation of a human body charges.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I remember when this happened while I was away from here. I'm actually a big Jeffree Star fan so heard about it through him sharing GFM, however I was NEVER aware of how horrible this murder was. So he's been hunger striking since December? Isn't he supposed to be on meds? You'd think that they'd hospitalize him before this point and use a feeding tube.

Poor Kevin. From everything I saw posted about him, he was a sweet kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Seems pretty manipulative to me which doesn't point to having a chance at innocent by reason of insanity. He might well have been diagnosed with those illnesses, but that doesn't mean he was in the middle of a psychotic break during these incidents. The Father may be right. He's trying to gear up for an insanity plea, however he doesn't give me the impression that he doesn't know right from wrong.

Okay. So which is it? Was he on hunger strike or not? It sounds like the corrections officers were lying about his condition which only helps his case.

idk if it's because I live here so I see more things about it, but I swear Michigan is the Florida of the north
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Depending on the circumstances, I could live in a murder house; but I could never go on a hunger strike. I like food too much.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    GOOD. He manipulated this shit.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mark-la...acon-michigan/

A Michigan man who acknowledged killing another man and hanging the mutilated body from a ceiling will face life in prison without parole after a judge said Wednesday that it was premeditated murder.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 06:23 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Good.

Thread Information