Thread: LISA MARIE PRESLEY SON BENJAMIN KEOUGH DEAD AT 27 ... From Apparent Suicide

LISA MARIE PRESLEY SON BENJAMIN KEOUGH DEAD AT 27 ... From Apparent Suicide

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/12/lisa-...suicide-elvis/

3:57 PM PT -- Lisa's manager, Roger Widynowski, tells TMZ ... "She is completely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated but trying to stay strong for her 11 year old twins and her oldest daughter Riley. She adored that boy. He was the love of her life."

Lisa Marie Presley's son and Elvis Presley's grandson, Benjamin Keough, has died of an apparent suicide ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Ben appears to have died Sunday in Calabasas from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Not much is known about him other than the fact that he's got a super-famous family. He's the son of Lisa and musician Danny Keough -- and his sister is actress Riley Keough, who's been in a number of indie and horror films over the years, including 2019's "The Lodge."

Of course ... his grandparents are Elvis and Priscilla Presley.

Ben has kept a low profile throughout the years, but the one thing he's well-known for is looking almost identical to his famous grandfather, The King himself.

Lisa addressed the similarity, saying ... "Ben does look so much like Elvis. He was at the Opry and was the quiet storm behind the stage." She added, "Everybody turned around and looked when he was over there. Everybody was grabbing him for a photo because it is just uncanny." She even wrote a song about Ben called "Storm and Grace." Storm's his middle name.

He was also a musician ... he even struck a record deal back in 2009 worth $5 million. He's got a couple acting credits under his name, but aside from that, not much else is known about him publicly. He has few social media accounts.

One of the last times he was seen out with the family was during Elvis' 40-year death anniversary during a vigil at Graceland.

Benjamin was just 27.

RIP

Last edited by up2trouble; 07-14-2020 at 05:46 PM.

He definitely has Elvis' eyes. RIP Benjamin.

Benjamin Keough struggled with drugs and alcohol, had been to rehab: report

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/13/benja...-rehab-report/

Lisa Marie Presley’s son, Benjamin Keough, struggled with booze and drugs and had recently been to rehab, sources told writer Tony Ortega.

Elvis’ daughter, Lisa Marie, brought up her family in Scientology before a falling out with its controversial leader, David Miscavige, in 2014. Keough committed suicide on Sunday. A friend of his told Ortega — who covers all things Scientology in his blog the Underground Bunker — that back in May, Keough “had been talking about how f - - ked up kids get in Scientology.”

He was raised in the religion with his sister Riley, and their dad, Danny Keough — Presley’s first husband — is still in the church.

Meanwhile, Presley has been going through a bitter divorce from her fourth husband, Michael Lockwood, including a custody battle over their 11-year-old twins, Finley and Harper.

Speaking about Presley, the source told Ortega: “Ben was her baby. More than Riley. More than the twins. This will be beyond inconceivable for her. I really worry that it might be too much for her.”

Another source, who was said to be close to Keough as a boy, claimed, “His entire family was shaped by Scientology, and [they’re] paying the price.”

The 27-year-old shot himself in the chest at his mother’s $1.8 million Calabasas, Calif., mansion. Keough reportedly had a longtime girlfriend, Diana Pinto.

One neighbor reportedly said that Presley was not in the house, and they had not seen her for weeks, according to the Daily Mail. Members of the Presley family gathered there later on Sunday.

Reps for the family and Scientology were unavailable for comment. Presley’s rep previously said in a statement that she was “entirely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated,” adding, “She adored that boy. He was the love of her life.”

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Shot himself in the chest. Damn! Seeing as how Scientology is strictly against any kind of formal mental health treatments, it kind of points the finger at them that he may have needed earlier treatments that he never recieved. That's a damn shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Shot himself in the chest. Damn! Seeing as how Scientology is strictly against any kind of formal mental health treatments, it kind of points the finger at them that he may have needed earlier treatments that he never recieved. That's a damn shame.
    That along with the addiction issues.....so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That along with the addiction issues.....so sad.
    I figure part of the addiction issues were tied to self medicating since he wasn't afforded mental health care early on. We also know that it runs in that family. It's a shame.

Good lord, the Presley genes are powerful.....

I didn't know Scientologists didn't believe in mental health treatment but it makes total sense. They certainly wouldn't want you on a journey of self-discovery if they aren't in the pilot seat.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Good lord, the Presley genes are powerful.....

I didn't know Scientologists didn't believe in mental health treatment but it makes total sense. They certainly wouldn't want you on a journey of self-discovery if they aren't in the pilot seat.
    Yep! Exactly.

So, apparently the news sources got it wrong. He actually ate the shotgun as documented in his ME entry:

https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2020-06225

Also, in a strange twist of fate, God died the same day:

https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2020-06252

So, apparently the news sources got it wrong. He actually ate the shotgun as documented in his ME entry:

OMG

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Well, at least they got it right with him being Middle Eastern and not some blond haired blue eyed guy from KY.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Well, at least they got it right with him being Middle Eastern and not some blond haired blue eyed guy from KY.
    I noticed that too

The Daily Mail (not any reputable sources as of yet) are claiming that he killed himself on the toilet (hopefully most people get the Elvis reference). If he did, then he had quite the sense of humor and would have fit in well at MDS, if he did not then the Daily Mail owes one hell of an apology to the Presley/Keough families.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shot-head.html

Benjamin Keough buried alongside grandfather Elvis Presley at Graceland

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/02/benja...661.1599174698

Three months after his death, Benjamin Keough has been laid to rest at Graceland beside grandfather Elvis Presley and several other beloved family members.

Graceland’s official Facebook account confirmed the burial in a post Friday.

“Benjamin Storm Presley Keough was laid to rest in the Meditation Garden at Graceland with his family including his grandfather, Elvis Presley, great-grandmother, Gladys Presley, great-grandfather, Vernon Presley and great-great-grandmother, Minnie Mae Presley.”

The 27-year-old son of Lisa Marie Presley died from an “intraoral shotgun wound,” the Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner confirmed to Page Six in July. The manner of death was suicide.

The death of her son left Lisa Marie “entirely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated,” her manager, Roger Widynowski, said in a statement. “She adored that boy. He was the love of her life.”

Thread Information