Thread: Pa. boy (Mikel Fetterman, 3), dies after what police say was brutal beating by his mom?s boyfriend: report

Pa. boy (Mikel Fetterman, 3), dies after what police say was brutal beating by his mom?s boyfriend: report

https://www.pennlive.com/crime/2020/...nd-report.html

A 3-year-old boy, allegedly beaten at the hands of his mother's boyfriend last month, has lost his fight for life.

KDKA in Pittsburgh is reporting the boy, identified as Mikel Fetterman, was found unresponsive March 26 at home in New Kensington, Westmoreland County -- and has since died.

WTAE reports little Mikel died Friday morning at UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. However, a cause and manner of death ruling for the child was still pending in the case, the TV station adds.

KDKA previously reported that the boy had been on life support in a pediatric ICU following a brutal beating at the hands of his mother's boyfriend, identified as Keith Lilly Jr., 31, of New Kensington, according to police.

Lilly was arrested and charged in the case on April 3.

Police say Lilly Jr. attacked the child, leaving him with a fractured skull, a brain bleed, significant bruising, bodily injuries to the eyes and mouth, other fractures in the process of healing -- and even indications of past sexual abuse.

'That's sick,' neighbor Shannell Felton told KDKA when news of the beating first broke. 'That's really sick.'

Lilly Jr. was initially charged with recklessly endangering another person, endangering the welfare of children and two counts of aggravated assault.

But police tell KDKA additional charges were espected now that the child has died.

At last report, Lilly Jr. was being held in Westmoreland County Prison on $250,000 bond.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

https://www.facebook.com/teresa.fetterman

Mother of 3-year-old boy who died after being found unresponsive faces charges

https://www.wtae.com/article/mother-...gton/32468726#

NEW KENSINGTON, Pa. —

The mother of a 3-year-old boy who police said was found unresponsive at a New Kensington apartment and died weeks later at UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh now faces charges.

Online court records show 23-year-old Teresa Fetterman was charged with involuntary manslaughter, child endangerment and aggravated assault.

Police were expected to release more information Thursday.

An autopsy determined that 3-year-old Mikel Fetterman died of blunt force trauma to the head.

Police charged 31-year-old Keith Lilly Jr. with criminal homicide in the case.

https://www.facebook.com/klilly89

Keith Lilly has a very confusing FB page, hard to pin down who he is, exactly. Except a child killer, I'm pretty sure he's that. I have no doubt he's a smooth operator and very charming. But there are lots of red flags (and some false flags as well) on his FB page - promoter with a dead ex-girlfriend, God-fearing nephew, stab wounds, thoughtful friend, fights w/bioDad, happy family man, angry consumer, potty training, raped & murdered bff, grieving pet owner.... he's got it all. I suspect his FB page will disappear so I'll post some clips here (stand by).

For starters, there's this self-serving post about the death of his ex-girlfriend in September 2017. He did everything he could for her, she wasn't made for this world, blah, blah, blah.... His exchange w/Christina Dawn is interesting. The ex had a young child too, that he wanted to raise. He also has at least 3 biological children. If his ex was as broken as he claims, he might have a pattern of attaching to vulnerable women (little Mickel's mother is a hot mess too). Or maybe he's a predator and she was broken from her relationship with him.

Keith Lilly
    September 23, 2017 ?

I can't begin to explain the feelings... Rest easy Love you weren't a saint but your heart was huge I know we may have been thru some very tough times but you taught me alot in this crazy world one being how to just let go and live you taught me strength in such ways that many wouldn't understand I love you Sammie ����

Shanaya H No, are you serious???
    2y

Keith Lilly I'm very serious
    2y

Shanaya H Keith Lilly wow. I?m sorry to hear that.
    2y

Nikkie K Wow what happen??
    2y

Libra Love I can't stop crying Keith I'm so sad bro
    2y

Keith Lilly Just think about all the good times we all had you know she wouldn't be having that sad soft Shit ❤
    2y

Keith Lilly Im lying I can't stop myself
    2y

Libra Love That's what's making me so sad...paper boats, Applebee's, the grill, I can go on and on
    2y

Keith Lilly The paper boat �� the dinners. Opening up the door and just screaming for you instead of knocking
    2y

Keith Lilly Her first date ��
    2y

Libra Love O man this is gonna be a hard day
    2y

Keith Lilly Us riding in your old car
    2y

Keith Lilly I think my favorite memory was of when trap queen came out she hated that song and everytime I got off work if come to our house and blare it she fell in love wit the song so much one day I came in the room and she was dancing just like me in the kitchen whipping potatoes
    2y

Libra Love
    I no wen the transmission was going out she was the only other person that could drive it...and we would listen to...that car I'm driving make u feel some type of way
    2y

Libra Love And her microwave scramble eggs
    2y

Keith Lilly I remember we got into it at the apt right after I went grocery shopping and she kicked me out to Douglas De Cicco house but would still bring my plate when she cooked she'd be like I can't stand your ass your lucky I love you
    2y

Libra Love And she would get so mad cuz I would only buy digiorno pizza...I can hear her like it was yesterday "Walmart brand is just as good but wat ever ur money spend it how u want stupid"
    2y

John F Hell yeah lmfao we use to be turnt to trap queen �� this sht crazy tho rip
    2y

Keith Lilly The night I proposed to her we had got into it about our past she was so hurt that I couldn't let it go she was like then I'll move out we don't have to do this anymore. So I went out front and sat in our driveway wit a ring and my six pack... She came out and sat next to me and I apologized and tears just came I told her I actually didn't want her to leave ever... I told her I wanted her and Tenn to be with me for ever and I want to marry her. I never seen her face so bright in my life she started crying w me I took her hand and went to put the ring on she said no ask me ask me I asked her she said yes and we stood holding eachother in the driveway for a min then I actually called John Ferreira he came thru and we had a party
    2y

Christina Dawn So why didn't yal stay together. The streets pulled her in way to deep
    2y

Keith Lilly Not a question you should be asking Christina Dawn
    2y

Keith Lilly I had my baby thru anything no matter what. All she had to do was call and I was there the only consistent person in her life for the last 4 yrs on god
    2y

Christina Dawn U seem like u cared so much. Just curious how she got from that to the craziness she's been living, she was probably only 90 lbs if she was lucky
    2y

Keith Lilly Just like any couple we had tough times and I felt like we needed away from eachother. After that I lost her to all she ever knew baby's story was never a good story she wasn't raised to make it she never had anyone really. Top of this year she wrote me telling me to come get her she told me I was the only person that cared and the only person that could help save her life I called my brother Ethan Riley and I went and got her... I moved her to the beach I tried everything I knew. Which I never ever seen a situation like hers so I wasn't much help and when she wanted to leave I let her ��
    2y

Christina Dawn Oh ur the one who moved her there. Your very right though her life was always rough. I can't imagine growing up the way she did. Never really having someone who u knew loved you and a place you could always call home. Maybe now she's in a better place with no more heartache an struggle. She will forever be watching over lil tennyson.
    2y

Christina Dawn I'm sorry your hurting Keith Lilly
    2y
    Last edited by KimTisha; 07-14-2020 at 10:57 PM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

In January 2013, he posts this photo. In another post he refers to this as a stab wound, but I'm not sure it is. Could be general surgical...

In August 2019, he waxes poetic about his relationship, even if it is wrong...

On 20 October 2019, he posts this text between himself and Theresa where he rants about being the only father Mikel has. Theresa says "I'm willing to get him out of my life for you." I assume she's talking about BioDad, but hell, she could be talking about the baby too. Who knows?

The following morning he posts this text from BioDad:

In November 2019, he posted these two photos of little Mikel with a bruise on his forehead. This broke my heart and made me sick to my stomach.

In December 2019 the "proud Daddy" posted about potty training success.

You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information