Thread: Kodie Dutcher (10) was found dead after allegedly taking pills and going missing

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Kodie Dutcher (10) was found dead after allegedly taking pills and going missing

https://www.channel3000.com/body-of-...oo-girl-found/

The body of a missing 10-year-old girl from Baraboo was found Tuesday morning, according to dispatchers from Sauk County.

An AMBER Alert was issued Monday night for Kodie Dutcher. She was last seen around 4 p.m. Monday in the 1100 block of 12th Street in Baraboo.

Dispatchers were not able to provide any other information about this case.

On Monday, police believed Dutcher may have taken an unknown amount of pills and may be suicidal.

Groups of volunteers met in Baraboo Tuesday morning to search for Dutcher. At this time, it is unclear where her body was found.

So sad

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Kodie Dutcher (10) after being the subject of a missing persons search in Wisconsin

https://www.fox9.com/news/missing-10...ert-found-dead

BARABOO, Wis. (FOX 9) - 10-year-old Kodie Dutcher from Baraboo, Wisconsin, the subject of a statewide Amber Alert, has been found dead, according to a report by Madison station WMTV.

Police said her body was found near County Hwy. T and 12th Street late Tuesday morning, July 7. They did not release any other information.

The Amber Alert was issued late Monday, July 6. Authorities said she left a note behind reading, ?Mom, I love you, but I can?t do it. Bye.? She?s suspected to have taken an unknown amount of pills, as well. She left behind her cellphone and shoes.

On Tuesday, July 7, Baraboo police indicated in a Facebook post that information obtained from the initial search of the residence suggested Kodie threatened self-harm. Officers immediately searched the area around the residence. Additional assistance from Baraboo Fire Department and Wisconsin Dells K-9 expanded the search area on foot.

If you or a loved one is feeling distressed, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. The crisis center provides free and confidential emotional support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to civilians and veterans. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (tel:18002738255). Or text HOME to 741-741 (Crisis Text Line)

CLICK HERE for the warning signs and risk factors of suicide. Call 1-800-273-TALK for free and confidential emotional support.

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    https://madison.com/news/local/crime...83bb1f1dc.html

Preliminary autopsy results found that the 10-year-old Baraboo girl who went missing on Monday died by suicide, according to the Baraboo Police Department.

An Amber Alert issued Monday said she was suspected of having taken an unknown amount of pills and may be suicidal. La Broscian said in a news conference Tuesday that investigators found a note threatening self-harm.

The autopsy, conducted Wednesday, found in preliminary results that Dutcher’s death was caused by “pharmacologic suicide,” according to a press release from the Baraboo Police Department at about 1 p.m. Thursday. Full results typically take 45 days, but may take longer due to COVID-19, the release said.

There were no signs of foul play or physical abuse, according to the release. Toxicology reports are pending; they typically take two weeks.

It seems odd to me that she chose to leave then OD on pills, instead of doing that at home. But I guess 10 year olds don't think clearly. This poor girl was troubled, and I feel for her family. Makes me wonder if this was just a cry for attention and she thought she would be found before she died...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information