Thread: Dawn Manson (21) missing from the San Francisco, CA area since 7/2/2020

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Dawn Manson (21) missing from the San Francisco, CA area since 7/2/2020

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/cr...s/202007060105

Family and friends of Dawn Manson, a 21-year-old transgender woman from Florida who went missing on Thursday, are asking the public for help in finding her.

Ms. Manson?s relatives said she was last seen in San Francisco where she had traveled to meet a man and that her cellphone pinged in the West Mifflin area.

But the West Mifflin Police Department said its detectives investigated the report and ?based on the evidence, it was determined that Dawn was not and has not been in West Mifflin or the surrounding areas.? Police said they would forward the case ?to the appropriate authorities.?

West Mifflin?s police chief could not be reached for comment.

Ms. Manson?s family declined comment on the case.

?I want my daughter back, today, now,? Lateea Neely, the mother of Dawn Manson, told Pittsburgh Post-Gazette news partner KDKA-TV during a Monday press conference in Freedom Corner in Pittsburgh?s Hill District. The family had traveled from Florida to the Pittsburgh area.

In a press release, the family said that Ms. Manson drives a red Kia Sedan with Florida license plate NXQF18. They also said she was last seen with a man named Caleb, who she had met in Orlando, Fla.

?I feel in my heart that his intention was to cause harm to my child. That is the last person my child has seen,? Ms. Neely told KDKA.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts should call 911 or their local police department.

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    https://www.advocate.com/transgender...an-dawn-manson

Update: Police in West Mifflin, Penn., announced on Tuesday that Dawn Manson has been located and is safe.

Thread Information