Thread: Willie Ramp, (32) accused of impersonating a Cop in Florida

Willie Ramp, (32) accused of impersonating a Cop in Florida

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...ement-officer/

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. ? A military veteran?s skepticism helped police track down an accused fake law enforcement officer.

Police arrested Willie Ramp, 32, on Tuesday on multiple charges including impersonating a law enforcement officer.
    The encounter happened near Interstate 295 and Collins Road.

As soon as Derrick Bell, a military veteran, saw blue flashing lights behind him, he became skeptical about the car that was trying to pull him over. He began questioning the driver and took pictures with his phone.

Fortunately, he saw a JSO officer nearby who helped capture the accused police imposter.

?I just noticed right off the top that these weren?t regular police cars,? Bell said. ?The front windshield was completely black. You couldn?t see in the car, like at all.?

Bell said he was on the Westside on Tuesday when two cars that looked like undercover police cars drove up next to him. Bell said he heard a siren and saw blue flashing lights coming from Ramp?s car.

?I started slowing down thinking it was a cop so I put my hand down and I was like are you going to stop me or not I?m not speeding or anything, I?m just going to pull over,? Bell said.

He said Ramp then drove up beside him.

?I threw my hand out the window and said let me see your badge and he didn?t show me his badge,? Bell said.

One of the cars took off but Bell got behind Ramp and took a photo of the black Chevy Impala he was driving before they both eventually pulled over.

?I got out of my car, stood beside my truck and I?m looking at him like get out of the car, get out of the car bro, so he didn?t get out of the car and he took off,? he said.

Bell flagged down police who caught up to Ramp and took him into custody.

Yeah... if I thought the person was a real cop, I'd be dialing 911. I wouldn't pull over until verified. I have to be that area soon. I hope they catch the other person before then.
    Also, dude could've gotten shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Yeah... if I thought the person was a real cop, I'd be dialing 911. I wouldn't pull over until verified. I have to be that area soon. I hope they catch the other person before then.
    Also, dude could've gotten shot.
    Seriously. "Get out of the car bro". Not smart.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information