N/A
    Cause C
    N/A
    Cause D
    N/A
    https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2020-04505
    https://www.facebook.com/sidewayscarrotD
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...ter_an_illness
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-08-2020 at 01:20 PM.

She was in the hospital a few days before, and posted this:

Danika Allmon Thank you everyone! It continues... I found out today that I have low levels of IgG... so I guess I have to get used to being sick ��*♀️. I swear it was that turning 30 BS!
    Aside from that, having a couple of really fun procedures done next week to see if they can finally give me a diagnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    She was in the hospital a few days before, and posted this:
    When I google low IGg the thing that comes up the most is HIV.

My immediate thought after looking at her FB page was Leukemia or another type of blood/bone marrow cancer. She posted a photo of her arm which had extensive bruising all long it, but she had no idea how it had happened. She also seemed to have quite severe abdominal pain, could have been an enlarged spleen perhaps, another symptom, along with the severe fatigue etc. It seemed to start a month prior in April and got worse quite quickly. Unfortunately she passed away before they could perform the tests hoping to diagnose her with whatever she had. Will be interested to see what the results from the ME say.

Cause A: ACUTE ETIZOLAM TOXICITY

Manner
    ACCIDENT
    Accidental

Wow, I never thought this one would be drugs.

Hm, saw this:

Etizolam is not approved for medical use in the U.S., though it is commonly prescribed in Japan and some European countries

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Her obituary:

Beautiful, loving, generous, thoughtful, brilliant, curious, playful, disciplined, energetic, fearless, open, introspective, witty, friendly, compassionate, cherished daughter to Michael and Monika Allmon, sister to Stefanie (Enzo) Pace and loving aunt to Emma Pace, devoted granddaughter, niece, cousin, friend, avid cyclist, swimmer, hiker, runner, 24hr fitness gym and zumba buddy, Manhattan Beach native, Meadows Elementary, MBMS, Mira Costa, Santa Monica College at 16, Chapman University-Suma Cum Laude Accounting, CPA with her dad (Allmon, Dibernardo CPAs), dedicated volunteer for the homeless and for at risk children, humanitarian.
    Best laugh ever.
    Loved beyond words.
    Missed beyond measure.

Think they had enough adjectives in her obituary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by herbigsister View Post
    Her obituary:

Beautiful, loving, generous, thoughtful, brilliant, curious, playful, disciplined, energetic, fearless, open, introspective, witty, friendly, compassionate, cherished daughter to Michael and Monika Allmon, sister to Stefanie (Enzo) Pace and loving aunt to Emma Pace, devoted granddaughter, niece, cousin, friend, avid cyclist, swimmer, hiker, runner, 24hr fitness gym and zumba buddy, Manhattan Beach native, Meadows Elementary, MBMS, Mira Costa, Santa Monica College at 16, Chapman University-Suma Cum Laude Accounting, CPA with her dad (Allmon, Dibernardo CPAs), dedicated volunteer for the homeless and for at risk children, humanitarian.
    Best laugh ever.
    Loved beyond words.
    Missed beyond measure.
    From a fellow CPA RIP to Danika. She was very accomplished and it's obvious she was loved dearly. I am sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Wow, I never thought this one would be drugs.
    Sounds like she was suffering from idiopathic abdominal pain. She may have been self-medicating. Poor girl, I understand the frustration all too well.

Her obituary:

Best laugh ever.
    Loved beyond words.
    Missed beyond measure.
    She sounds like a beautiful person inside and out. Bless her soul and may she rest in peace.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

My sister was the sweetest, most sensitive soul. She was extremely intelligent and perceptive, and she felt everything more acutely than most. She cared about everyone, and she loved her little neice the most. She couldn't wait until my daughter was old enough to chase around. She'll never get the chance.

Danika had more than her share of struggles and when the doctors couldn't help her, she tried to help herself. At the advice of a "friend" she bought the pills from India that would ultimately end her life, leaving behind a devastated community of family, friends, and neighbors who have loved her for 30 years.

In focusing on death, this website makes it all too easy to disregard the lives of the deceased who are represented here. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my beautiful sister's humanity. May her light outshine the darkness of her tragic passing.

My sister was the sweetest, most sensitive soul. She was extremely intelligent and perceptive, and she felt everything more acutely than most. She cared about everyone, and she loved her little neice the most. She couldn't wait until my daughter was old enough to chase around. She'll never get the chance.

Danika had more than her share of struggles and when the doctors couldn't help her, she tried to help herself. At the advice of a "friend" she bought the pills from India that would ultimately end her life, leaving behind a devastated community of family, friends, and neighbors who have loved her for 30 years.

In focusing on death, this website makes it all too easy to disregard the lives of the deceased who are represented here. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my beautiful sister's humanity. May her light outshine the darkness of her tragic passing.
    We always take the time to listen and try not to judge when we have more information. We are human, too. I was surprised by the cause of death because based upon her FB I felt like she was not the type of person who would fall prey to drugs. However, thanks to you I understand. I have had a lot of experience with being sick and doctors not being able to figure it out. There are days when I would do almost anything to feel better and yes, I have tried friends' suggestions for medication. When I was a child, I was tested for ulcers and cancer. Turned out that I had a problem with anxiety and still do. I wish you and your family all the best. I'm not worried about your daughter because I'm sure your family will make sure she knows who and what her aunt was. May God Bless you and yours.

First, please accept my condolences on the loss of your sister. I can't imagine the hole this has left in your life. Thank you too, for sharing Danika's story with us. I always browse the FB pages of people represented in these threads because I want to know who they were in life. I think a life cut short deserves more than a casual mention in the news. It is clear from Danika's page that she made this world a better place by being here. That's not a platitude, I can see that she really did. Thinking of others and engaging her community just seemed to come naturally to her. What an incredible gift. While reading through her posts, I mourned the loss of a beautiful young lady I never knew. We should all be more like Danika, the world needs it now more than ever.

Her loss will reverberate, but so will her gentle kindness.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing my sister. We are a very understanding site. If you want to share a story or two about her we would love to hear them.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your sister, I can't even imagine what you're going through...

Thread Information