Thread: Bidet company will pay someone $10K to study their pooping habits

Bidet company will pay someone $10K to study their pooping habits

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/bidet-...ooping-habits/

It's the No. 2 job at the company.

A New York-based bidet brand is offering to pay someone $10,000 to study their pooping habits over the summer.

The official 'doodies' of Tushy's 'VP of Fecal Matters' will be to document their diet and bowel movements daily for three months and describe their experiences on the brand's social media accounts.

'All you have to do is poop everyday for three months and record what you're doing,' Tushy founder Miki Agrawal told The Post on Tuesday.

This will also include noting differences between using regular old toilet paper and the company's butt-cleaning products, which will be provided.

With millions of people out of a job due to the coronavirus pandemic, Agrawal said she wanted to offer a gig than anyone can do, since, 'anybody can poop.'

'We wanted to do something that had a little bit of levity while people are out of jobs right now, and we wanted to offer a fun job,' that'll leave someone flush with funds, Agrawal said.

'Who doesn't like money right now' And who doesn't really love pooping''

The ideal candidate is 'anyone with a butt,' said Tushy CEO Jason Ojalvo. And, 'you can't be too shy, because you're going to be talking about your poop.'

Having used a bidet previously is 'definitely not a requirement,' Ojalvo said, adding that 'bidet curiosity and tushy curiosity are, but that's self-selecting.'

To apply, interested parties need to submit a '60-90 second video explaining why you and your hole are the best for the role of TUSHY's VP of Fecal Matters' by July 7, the job posting reads.

Finalists will be invited to toot their own horns in a Zoom call with the firm's top brass next month. The position officially starts July 22.

The company said it has already received dozens of applications, and expects at least 100 to roll in.

This sounds too much like a Jilly Juice discussions

Please tell me Jilly Juice isn't the one doing the study here.

Omg! I love Japanese bidets! They're built right into the toilet unlike the French ones which are separate. The Japanese ones also has heated seats and plays music.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Omg! I love Japanese bidets! They're built right into the toilet unlike the French ones which are separate. The Japanese ones also has heated seats and plays music.
    Now you are making me think about signing up!

Thread Information